KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

27 minutes ago, MAVERICK26 said:

Just got 75299 and 75266 last night - should be in by the end of the week!

Beskar Mando is a great minifig. 

My Bricklink order of four Royal Guards (SW0521) arrived today. I'm really pleased with them, they look great & were only cheap. :classic:

I've just ordered four Imperial Crew (SW0693) minifigs from Bricklink, which I plan to go with Moff Gideon's Imperial Cruiser. The combined Imperial Crew & Imperial Navy Troopers (SW0769) that I bought last month should make for a full crew.

23 hours ago, Sarah_H7744 said:

I've just ordered four Imperial Crew (SW0693) minifigs from Bricklink, which I plan to go with Moff Gideon's Imperial Cruiser. The combined Imperial Crew & Imperial Navy Troopers (SW0769) that I bought last month should make for a full crew.

I have a few of those, and a few made from unused ATST drivers. They are very versatile figures and i find they are a great figure which when modified can effectively add diversity to figures to avoid sameness of all minifigures which can be an issue with large armies, especially with imperial ones with many helmeted figures.

By the way, how many imperial figures do you have now?

2 hours ago, Stuartn said:

I have a few of those, and a few made from unused ATST drivers. They are very versatile figures and i find they are a great figure which when modified can effectively add diversity to figures to avoid sameness of all minifigures which can be an issue with large armies, especially with imperial ones with many helmeted figures.

By the way, how many imperial figures do you have now?

Yeah, the Imperial Crew & Death Star Trooper minifigs make my Imperial Army look a lot better. My Royal Guard minifigs do something similar too.
I have 62 Imperial minifigs now, which looks quite impressive. I'm not finished yet though, lol. :classic:

UK Folk, the new helmets and probe droid are all for sale at Smyths, a little earlier than amazon and Lego shop. I just picked up my probe droid, evening sorted!

I ordered the 2021 Imperial Shuttle and two more 501st Legion Clone Trooper sets for my May the 4th shopping. Will hopefully be getting those sets and the Tatooine Homestead very soon!

Picked up the Scout Trooper from Prisma - was considering getting the May 4th promo, but couldn't find anything I really wanted to tip me over the 85EUR limit, so got it from Prisma 5EUR cheaper instead. Very happy with it, it looks great.

Picked up the 75275 Ucs Awing on May 1st from lego and then also ordered 75318 The Child and 75273 Poe Dameron xwing from Lego today. Should get two Tatooine homesteads but really only cared about getting one. Very disappointed in lack of deals on Amazon vs buying them from Lego with double VIP points. 

Mos eisley cantina. £272 from John Lewis.

The GWP and x2 points is nice, but £48/15% off is nicer 🙂

Edited by azzer86
Typo

9493 X-Wing Starfighter, used with MFs, ebay €45.49

41619 Darth Vader Brickheadz, sealed, ebay €26.47

41608 Han Solo Brickheadz, sealed, ebay €19.99

41619 Darth Vader, 41609 Chewbacca, 41620 Stormtrooper, 41627 Yoda and Luke Skywalker, 41628 Leia Organa, 75232 Kylo Ren and Sith Trooper, sealed, ebay €147.56

All Prices incl. shipping

I found a nice bargain on BL last week for the 75016 Spider droid and 75034 Death Star troopers both used but complete with minifigs and the package finally arrived in the mail =)
Can't wait to build both tonight, and the fact that I spent less including shipping than I would have if I had bought them new at the time is definitely a bonus

Finally got a 75290 Mos Eisley Cantina set 20% off during May 4th. With the saving got another 75299 mando+grogu set with 20% off as well. 

Got a series of SW sets thanks to different promos (GWP or bargains):

40391 First Order Stormtrooper Brick sketch

40431 BB-8 Brick sketch

75268 Snowspeeder 4+

75295 MF Microfighter

75298 AT-AT vs Tauntaun Microfighters

75301 X-wing for about 36€, should receive it tomorrow

75302 Imperial Shuttle for less than €50

75308 R2-D2 from Shop at Home with 40451 GWP

I just missed out on a €21 75301 TIE Fighter, but I guess there'll be other bargains for that set.

I was lucky enough to snag a new R2D2 75308 with GWP.

also completed my helm collection by picking up the Tie helmet 75274

Last night, I orderedmy very first LEGO X-Wing! :excited:
I did so at bol.com where it's only 38 euro as opposed to the 55 euro on S@H :devil:

Regards,
Mitch

19 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

parts for some republic vehicle mocs and mods.

Ok, I'm definitely curious