KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

I guess i will display the minifigs lined up next/in front of the ship and complete the set with figs from the 75192 set thanks to bricklink (they are not cheap btw)

just turned 41 myself ;)

i think 40 you make the purchase and at 41 you have second thoughts and resell it :laugh:

anyway there are a few nice mods of the 75257 to make it more detailed than the official set :)

49 minutes ago, macaron35 said:

I guess i will display the minifigs lined up next/in front of the ship and complete the set with figs from the 75192 set thanks to bricklink (they are not cheap btw)

just turned 41 myself ;)

i think 40 you make the purchase and at 41 you have second thoughts and resell it :laugh:

anyway there are a few nice mods of the 75257 to make it more detailed than the official set :)

ouch, it was my 40's gift... I'll be 41yo this January... need to enjoy now !!

10 hours ago, TeddytheSpoon said:

Just picked up the TIE helmet from Argos (thanks for the heads up @azzer86!).

No problem. I was on the fence about the helmets but couldn't say no to that price.

I was going to pick mine up Wednesday on my day off but that's the first day shops reopen so will be avoiding the retail park just in case it's chaos...

75270 arrived yesterday. I built it, and it is a cool little set! Definitely overpriced, but as I had none of the minifigures, it was a worthy purchase for me. The hut looks very good, specially enclosed and next to the landspeeder I built. I wonder if an expansion of the hut is in the plans for LEGO. The back of the kitchen not only is open, but has clips outside, just waiting for the bathroom of the hut.

Edited by PRbrickbuilder
Grammar

UPDATE: Bespin Luke is officially in my grasp :)

Also, as I found out, 75093 Vader looks much better with the legs from 75279 Vader.

I started building my newly purchased AT-AT (75288) set yesterday.

It's a lovely build, especially after having not built anything significant for a couple of months. :classic:

2 hours ago, Sarah_H7744 said:

I started building my newly purchased AT-AT (75288) set yesterday.

It's a lovely build, especially after having not built anything significant for a couple of months. :classic:

Out of curiosity could you please let us know if the legs are sliding down once you’ve completed it

Edited by macaron35

23 hours ago, macaron35 said:

Out of curiosity could you please let us know if the legs are sliding down once you’ve completed it

Yes of course. :classic:

I bought myself the 501st set and got gifted the AAT for Christmas. 

Immediately halved the length of the gun on the latter, but on the whole they're both fantastic to have. Even if I mainly care about the minifigs.

6 hours ago, ingels said:

75105-1 Millennium Falcon

75292-1 The Razor Crest

75237-1 Tie Fighter Attack

The Mandalorian has got me hooked on Star Wars again. Im thinking of remove my Lego City and go all in and create some Star Wars landscape instead so I need Star Wars Lego, I'll try and MOC my way creating the landscape (Let's hope I got alot of sand and gray bricks :))

Nice! The falcon and crest are both great sets, especially if you're just getting back into star wars.

Alongside about 1200 parts for some mocs I'm working on, I got the duel on mustafar for christmas, and honestly it looks much better in person, the lava isn't as cartoonish as it seems online. Still not enough to save it from the parts heap, though, as it's very much more of a play set than something that'd look good on display. The figure updates are nice, though, so i'd recommend it if you want a new obi-wan and anakin.

Went all-out Tatooine and got 75270 and 75271. 

(Now for the other 12,000 Landspeeders :wink:)

Edited by Yoshifan33

UPDATE: Also went on Amazon today (LEGO.com was on backorder, and had more expensive shipping [?]) and swiped 75295 and 75301.

Edited by Yoshifan33

Han Solo Carbonite brickheadz :)

it's beautiful next to Boba Fett and the other SW brickheadz.

Currently hesitating to get a second stormtrooper to display one each side of Darth Vader

Trouble on Tatooine just arrived today. I ordered from Lego online store last January, 1st. 10 days, not bad given the problems with the snow here in Spain. Finally I have a proper Mando in Beskar.

I have a 75095 UCS Tie Fighter arriving on Wednesday, and a Starbricks K2SO instruction manual on its way as well - gotta spend the time in lockdown doing something!!

Mos Eisley Cantina is (finally!!) available on backorder for those in the U.S. Just ordered mine w/ free ice skating rink.

Found this sitting on the Walmart shelves for 70 bucks I wasn't sure if I wanted to get it cuz I don't collect Star wars but I thought for the price and the parts it'd be great for MOCs in the future... Not that I've made an MOC in about 5 years lol

Edited by natesroom

Found out the local store has the 501st BP at 25% off, so I finally caved in and bought another two. The temptation to buy more is strong.

Anyone knows why the Lego supply chain is so messy atm and many sets out of stock for a while? Such as SW sets and creator expert ?!

13 hours ago, G59 said:

Anyone knows why the Lego supply chain is so messy atm and many sets out of stock for a while? Such as SW sets and creator expert ?!

You may not have heard, but there was this thing called covid that messed up the supply chain for awhile :laugh:.

It really is just covid, of course. Both the direct impact of the virus causing their factories to shut down or lower productivity and the indirect impact of millions of parents buying legos for their children so they can have something to do while stuck at home.