KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

My wife surprised me with 75283 and 75293.  She managed to find one copy of 75283 available at a nearby Target and did a drive up pick up for it.

This summer has been a bit costly for me, starting in june with january's Obi-Wan's hut and 4+ Snowspeeder both 20% off on BL (was looking for Wedge alone, but most sellers had him for prices similar to the MISB set), and then august came, with a couple of 501st BPs and one AAT (the last one on the shelf) from a local store and the wonderful AT-AT from Amazon.de =)

The problem is I still miss the Razor Crest and the UCS Cantina pictures just came out, but the issue of space it's been rearing its ugly head since April. I'll need to buy a new table before I buy any more sets :D

Got a second OT X-Wing and a second Moloch's landspeeder on clearance (40% off). First one to have the pair of Red-3 and Red-5, second one for the minifigs and good pieces for other MOCs.

Purchased The Razor Crest (still labelled this way) at the brand-new Lego Store in Düsseldorf, which enabled me to get a promotional 40145 Lego Brand Retail Store.

BTW, I really recommend this store, as the staff is professional and friendly; they had prepared complete series of HP CMFs, so of course I had to buy one.

Now, I'm looking forward to the usual late October offers (20% off at Dreamland) to buy 75288, among others.

And of course 75290, which will be a day-one (online) purchase.

My preordered Razor Crest arrived and has already been built.  Added two pieces to the escape pod to fully enclose it and just finished building a speeder bike for the cargo hold.

I built a MOC of Kylo Ren's shuttle last year but the instructions were not very clear and I missed some steps

Thinking about buying the official set (75256) and eventually modding it with parts from the MOC...

BrickLink orders, Bricks and Pieces order and UCS stickers. Assuming I haven't made a mistake, all of the pieces for Jerac's Tie Fighter, Tie Advanced and Tie Interceptor should be there. They're all mixed in together so the first build will probably be very time-consuming. I'll probably leave them until all of the episodes of The Mandalorian and The Boys have been released then binge them and build over a long weekend.

uHMgENV.jpg

Bespin Duel, which just went into Back Order status on LegoShop (in Canada at least).

Mos Eisley Cantina. I had told myself to stick to Harry Potter and collecting one theme, but after six days post release I couldn't resist anymore. It's too beautiful and creates too much nostalgia I just couldn't not get it. :facepalm:

Edited by BacktoBricks

3 hours ago, BacktoBricks said:

Mos Eisley Cantina. I had told myself to stick to Harry Potter and collecting one theme, but after six days post release I couldn't resist anymore. It's too beautiful and creates too much nostalgia I just couldn't not get it. :facepalm:

I've been resisting this as well. I have nowhere to put it, and I've spent so much on LSW this year already....but it's such a good set.

59 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I've been resisting this as well. I have nowhere to put it, and I've spent so much on LSW this year already....but it's such a good set.

You are stronger than I am, although to be fair I haven't spent anything on LSW this year ... yet. :devil_laugh:

I believe I'd purchase Baby Yoda soon, although I haven't ordered it... yet :yoda:

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2020 at 6:20 AM, ArrowBricks said:

Sith Tie Fighter £39.99 

Very happy at that price.

Lucky you

The Mos Eisley Cantinaaaa :wub: :wub: :wub: 
Arrived yesterday. It's still unopened. I need to make some room first, here and there :innocent:

Regards,
Mitch

I bought the new transport-thingy from Galaxy's end. I hate Disney; I Ioathe Disney Star Wars... but the ship is a neat design, so I can't hold those two things against it. However, overall my Star Wars purchasing is at it lowest ebb in a decade.

A little bit different - swung by a local store that sells older sets, some used and some new.  Had some newer SW stuff and then some very early stuff, most of it priced fairly but still out of my budget for the size of the sets with the exception of the Chewbacca and Scout Troopers minifigure pack.  $20!  Sealed!  I actually don't think I have any Scout Troopers at all in my collection, so I'm super excited about it. 

On 9/1/2020 at 6:39 PM, Mandalorianknight said:

I will be stealing this idea, should I ever get a girlfriend. :laugh:

your Cara Dune is out there somewhere...

On 9/23/2020 at 4:39 PM, BacktoBricks said:

I found it actually gets easier when you start buying multiple themes. Knowing I couldn't get everything I became fussier about which I bought

I recently found some good deals on eBay.  I got 75278 for $36 plus shipping, 75272 for $45 plus shipping and 75284 for $58 total.  Now I have the complete set of the Knights of Ren.  Now I just need LEGO to make a Ren figure.

Edited by JPN366