KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

48 minutes ago, Jeaxaz said:

Anakin's Podracer, 20th Anniversary Edition. $6 off, $24 isn't a bad price. I also ordered the 20th Anniversary Imperial Dropship, because I missed it during my LEGO hiatus.

Dropship's a nice army builder (although you end up with a ton of han solos), and welcome back to lego!

19 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Dropship's a nice army builder (although you end up with a ton of han solos), and welcome back to lego!

I'm only planning on getting it once. Mainly to get those new helmet molds, and the Shadow Trooper. Thanks!

2 hours ago, Jeaxaz said:

Anakin's Podracer, 20th Anniversary Edition. $6 off, $24 isn't a bad price. I also ordered the 20th Anniversary Imperial Dropship, because I missed it during my LEGO hiatus.

The podracer is definitely a nice build. I bought it for my brother last christmas (he got the 1999 one 20 years ago, so it was a nice throwback gift) but he never got around to build it until a couple of weeks ago when I got to do the honours in a build off between me, him and his girlfriend and two of the new speed champions sets (they're both motor-buffs).

my last set was a lego general grievous wheel bike. funny thing is i must have had at least three wheel bikes in the past but they all just seem to dissapear. strange, that.:def_shrug:

2 hours ago, roadstermatt said:

Tantive IV 75244

Yoda 75255

Boba Fett Helmet 75277

The helmets are already out? where'd you find them?

I got a third mandalorian pack recently, but probably won't be buying much more until august.

Boba Fett Helmet doesn’t come out til April 19th according to Lego.com. I would love to get this one.

How did you get it roadstermatt?

1 minute ago, Bbafett said:

Boba Fett Helmet doesn’t come out til April 19th according to Lego.com. I would love to get this one.

Well you can pre-order it on the website :wink:

Weird, bc I have no link to preorder it like some of the other items. Can’t do it for the 501st battlepack either. I can do it for the razor crest though which comes out in fall. 

Mmh I can pre-order it, so either it's a country thing or it is a VIP exclusive pre-order ?

4 hours ago, Bbafett said:

Weird, bc I have no link to preorder it like some of the other items. Can’t do it for the 501st battlepack either. I can do it for the razor crest though which comes out in fall. 

I wish we could pre-order the 501st legion set, I find it weird that it's on the site this early.

3 hours ago, AfolFree said:

Mmh I can pre-order it, so either it's a country thing or it is a VIP exclusive pre-order ?

I've got VIP and can't pre-order, so I'd assume it's by country.

I don't anticipate it selling out though, so you should be fine @Bbafett

On 4/8/2020 at 3:44 PM, Bbafett said:

yep it's a pre order 

16 hours ago, Guayo08 said:

75126: MicroFighters - First Order Snowspeeder (2016)

Welcome to eurobricks! That one's a nice little set, I like how the FO snowtroopers look.

I got a couple of the 75238 Action Battle Endor Assault sets. I don't like the set at all but miraculously I found 5 of them for only 10 Euros each – instead of 23-30.

I really really like the new scout trooper minifig (the set was cheaper than most listings for the minifig on Bricklink) + some of the parts are useful for building my scout trooper forest MOC. I will probably sell/give away some of the Wickets because I cannot think of a reason why someone would need an army of Wickets, haha.

I hope that scout trooper will be released in a battle pack next year. I will definitely not buy the Razor Crest just for that figure...

Edited by The_Empire_Strikes_Bricks

2 more Mandalorian BP, again only €10 each, "new item" rebate. If you live near to a KAUFLAND, go there. I hope for a restock :)

I wonder how many packs @madoka added to his already ~16.000 minifigs.

Edited by m4st3rt3ch

Finally pulled the trigger and bought 75222 Cloud City as an early 30th gift to myself.
Definitely happy with the finished build, maybe a bit upset it vanished from the italian S@H just a couple of weeks ago, as I was hoping to get double VIP points, but then again I found it MISB on BL for 50€ less than RRP and that's also nice.

On 4/22/2020 at 10:24 PM, m4st3rt3ch said:

2 more Mandalorian BP, again only €10 each, "new item" rebate. If you live near to a KAUFLAND, go there. I hope for a restock :)

Restock time, so another 3 for €10/ea :grin_wub:

I ordered the UCS A-Wing on the first day of the May the Fourth promotion.  It should be arriving with the Death Star Battle GWP either today or tomorrow!  :excited:

I also Bricklinked the hologram Leia and the training remote droid from Ben's Hut, along with the printed pieces from 75010, which wasn't released in the United States.

I got Darth Vader's Castle & the Death Star II  promo during May the Fourth weekend, and my wonderful wife got me the Sith TIE Fighter then, so she could have a copy of the promo too!

Recently picked up the 3 helmet sets, I wonder what everyone's opinion is on these. I really liked the build techniques and they look great on display. Really hope they sell well and Lego does more in the future.

UCS A-Wing on the way :)

I have been on the fence on the Awing. I like the ship but space is starting to be a concern for legos. I might pick it up next year. I want the millennium falcon UCS too but $800 is too much. 

Enjoy.