KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

The new Tantive IV! Great ship, only thing that really bothered me was how empty it looks around the engines, but easy to add of texture in there. Need to find a good stand for it now...

IMG_1718.jpg

Just purchased a few things from my local unofficial Lego store...

The black Old Republic Sith Trooper minifig, an R5-D4 minifig, and the new 2020 Mandalorian minifig battle pack.

I've been waiting for a sale.  Finally found a new kylos shuttle cheap enough to pick up.  It was 84$ out the door.  Good enough for a set I'll be building.

Should I list only official LEGO sets or is this topic for MOCs also ?

currently waiting for the last parts of Kylo Ren’s Command Shuttle to start building it

then StarBricks’ B-project will definitely be my nicest LEGO purchase

Guess I've been nice in the past year... Tho, this is the one worth mentioning, as I've also got about 100 polybags, some minifigs and few sets to expand the collection or get parts for larger builds.

IMG_20191225_100558 (Small).jpg

The 2014 advent calender for 60 aud, really like the santa vader fig

Picked up 75263, 75264, 2x 75266, 75270 and 2x 30461.  I got both the 58 piece and the 60 piece versions of 30461.

Betrayal at Cloud City. I've been deliberating getting this one for a while now. I wasn't a huge fan when it was released but it's grown on me a lot more. 

Purchased a Savage Opress and a Lando Skiffguard minifigures at a Brickfair this past weekend.  The Lando figure is from 2012, but the head doesn't have pupils in the eyes.

Managed to grab a Mandalorian BP a couple of weeks ago, and lucky at that 'cause the local store has been listing it at 27.99 € from a couple of days after I bought it, and I'm beginning to think it's deliberate.

Managed to get to my local unofficial Lego store and didn't plan on spending anything (LOL) just wanted to waste time with my son, but we were able to build a full Rebel soldier minifgure from their "build a minifig" table. Hat and everything. I even joked with the guy that the minifig cost me 4 bucks to make but the same one in the case was selling for 7 bucks. Hahaha

Total steal :)

Lego 75267 Mandalorian Battle Pack. I supposed the minifigs to be too colorfull for my taste, but I actually find them pretty good. Moreover, the set was at a discount (EUR 11,99).

Bought a brand new UCS Sandcrawler for less than 300, I think it's a reasonable price.

Finally bricklinked the 70% of parts I needed to build Vader''s TIE Advanced from 75150, really enjoying the finished model :)

Wasn't originally going to, since we already own the wonderful Rogue One AT-ST, but bought the new Mandalorian Raider AT-ST though haven't built it yet. Bricklinked a red light brick to mod the cockpit, an alternate head for one of the raiders from an old ROTJ set and bought custom FST arms and rifle for Mando.

My son expressed an interest in the set, so snatched it during a price drop on Amazon, but also because 'every little helps', wanted Lego Group to know there's demand for Mandalorian sets by buying it. Come on, we need a Razor's Crest, they surely can't be 'one and done' with such a recycled set? I know they probably figured they were playing it safe for maximum sales potential by issuing a classic vehicle to tie in with the show, but it actually put me off cos I didn't want a nearly identical AT-ST that's not even of Imperial alignment or colouring.

Recently grabbing one of those midi-scale star destroyers and have become completely obsessed with anything midi scale star wars. A bit disappointed tho that they didn't bother with the four turret (like seriously how are is it to include a half plate)

Latest Lego Star Wars magazine with Mini Sith Infiltrator. It's not a great model, but it has some interesting techniques, and the new 3x3 dome in grey is neat.

Ironically, the Brothers Brick review made me decide not to buy the UCS Falcon.  Instead, I used what VIP points I had to buy the "small" one from Rise of Skywalker.  What can I say?  I needed a Falcon.  It's backordered for up 30 days, and I get some sub-par Easter promotional gifts on the side.  :grin:

Also, I finally ordered myself the Poe Dameron pilot minifigure, because no discount could make the whole set 75273 appealing to me.  I will still have to get Jannah at some point...

Anakin's Podracer, 20th Anniversary Edition. $6 off, $24 isn't a bad price. I also ordered the 20th Anniversary Imperial Dropship, because I missed it during my LEGO hiatus.