KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Anakin's Jedi Starfighter 75214-1 $16 (20% off) at most stores, since it has been out for awhile.

The shape vaguely resembles the Classic Space 918/924/928 series spacecraft, except R2-D2 sits where the astronaut would sit, and the pilot sits higher up in the rear, where the cargo area would be on the '24 and '28.  

Anyhow, I also bought the set because I wanted to build a ship for my Unitron mini-figures, and the yellow/dark gray color scheme is very close to the Unitron astronauts' colors.  I added a dash of blue by trading some yellow flat plates for blue ones, and it now looks very good with a Unitron pilot in the cockpit.  I may switch out the smoke-gray canopy for a trans dark blue canopy, but it'll do for now.  

Finally scored Sandcrawler 75059 cannot wait to build it and display it.

Just one question though, is there only one sticker paper in the set. The plastic bag for the stickers was torn open. The sticker page is intact but their is only one of them. 

Target had a sale on UCS Y-wing for $128. 
hesitated a little but don’t want to keep $20 target gift cards which I almost forgot about it for a year so decided to get one.

Ordered 75255 Yoda from the LEGO website and got double points and the Obi-Wan 20th anniversary figure.

On 11/27/2019 at 9:17 AM, Kimguroo said:

Target had a sale on UCS Y-wing for $128. 
hesitated a little but don’t want to keep $20 target gift cards which I almost forgot about it for a year so decided to get one.

You will not be disappointed for that price.  I paid full price on day one.  I was hesitant, because it looked a bit like a larger version of the recent System-scale Y-Wings, but it’s honestly my favorite Star Wars set of all time, and I imagine only the UCS Falcon could top it.  

I strongly suspect that my relatives may have gotten me the Tantive IV and Darth Vader’s Castle (the latter 40% off on Cyber Monday) for Christmas.  :wink:

My family usually indulges my LEGO obsession, bless them!

Edited by RogueTwo

I managed to finally get Darth Vader’s Castle at 32% off from Amazon. It’s gorgeous and I love it, all the more so because structures from Star Wars are so rare. 

Bought a lot

inferno squad bp

2x shadow arf troopers 60 aud each

clone trooper captain

2x royale guards

Rekindling my love for Lego. Over last few months have picked up a few sets. 

Yoda’s Hut 

Snoke’s Throne Room 

Resistance Transport Pod 

Advent Calendar 

20th Ann Slave One

then looking to pick up the Sith troopers + Mandalorian Bp’s along with Luke’s landspeeder/Duel on Mustafar after Christmas.

Edited by ArrowBricks

75267 Mandalorian Battle Pack

75271 Luke Skywalker's Landspeeder

Just bought those at a 10% discount (Dreamland store in Jambes), I just couldn't resist having a couple of sets early.

A few other 2020 SW sets were already available: 75265 T-16 Skyhopper vs Bantha Microfighters, 75268 Snowspeeder and 75269 Duel on Mustafar.

Also, I bought Darth Vader's Castle last weekend in Köln, because it was probably my last opportunity to get it, and I got both the mini Gingerbread House and Christmas Tree GWPs :D

Just bought the 75249: Resistance Y-wing Starfighter for 54.99€, its the only set from this wave that I wanted. I waited with the purchase, because I knew that it would be cheaper before Christmas. Lucky for me, I caught the last one. 

Edited by Daimar

November - Krennic Imperial Shuttle (75156), December - Imperial Shuttle Tydirium (75096) and AT ST Raider (75254)... Love those three :)

But Tydirium is the best!

Got a Clone trooper captain, now I have all four colours :)

2x Royal Guards

2x Shadow arf troopers, couldn't resist the black friday sale, got them for $66 AUD each

The minifigures from 75211, for around 35

Finished the UCS Millenium Falcon and just got the UCS Y-Wing 75181, but no space to display it, so still in the box 

On 12/22/2019 at 10:50 AM, DrasticPlastic said:

The breathtaking Christmas Xmas-Wing. It all comes together and the stand really makes for a terrific display piece.

Lucky . . as a rule I don’t care much for X-Wings but that one is gorgeous . .

Got 75248, 75250, 75267 and 75273 with Walmart gift cards that I received for Christmas.  Those won out over getting 10265, 75243, 75257 or 75272.  Ordered pieces to improve the wing cannons on the new X-Wing and several black lightsaber handles and yellow blades, one pair for the Rey figure in the speeder chase set and the others for my son to use in his Jedi diorama.  Also got my son 75269 at Target.

Edited by JPN366