KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Picked up 2x endor action battle for scout troopers from target, they were on discount for 23 aud each, thats around half price of shop@home

1 hour ago, Rune Haako said:

Tried to buy 75256 yesterday at Wal-Mart and was told it has been recalled.

Same happened to me, I hope n o t h i n g i s w r o n g w i t h t h e s e t s...

got some old sets no boxes or instructions

2 jedi starfighters and Obi wans jedi interceptor no astromechs

7671 At-ap Walker no fiures

7259  arc 170 only one pilot

Ski Speeder vs. First Order Walker Microfighters 75195 no First Order Walker Driver

First order Tie fighter poly bag

R3 M2 poly bag

4 loose storm and clone troopers not associated with the sets

that lot came to £75

and a betrayal at cloud city 75222 no minifigures  for £150

Recently picked up 75243 Slave 1. Its been a while since I have picked up a set and as a reward for getting a new job thought I would treat myself. Nice build and design, to pick it up at 20% off is also a bonus.

I was planning on getting Kylo's shuttle, but I don't think it's really worth $130, especially given the last one 4 years ago was $10 less.

Instead, I went for BB-8 since it's on sale and the new Kylo/Sith Trooper BrickHeadz.

Finally order 75181 UCS Y-Wing at 20% off from shop at home, including 2x VIP points and the Battle of Endor set :wub:

I've heard rumours it's going to be retired this year so thought it was a good opportunity to add it to my collection.

Also finally purchased the UCS Y-Wing at 20% off (from another store. It doesn't seem to be discounted at S@H). Had this set in the back of my mind since it was revealed - couldn't pass on it when it might retire soon and when big D2C sets go on sale once in a blue moon here in Canada!

Went to the Cologne (Köln) Lego Store — great place btw, e.g. some past GWP polybags were sold, as well as exclusive minifigures (e.g. a soldier with the new blue and red shield). Purchases:

75256 Kylo Ren's Shuttle (hadn't bought the original one)

75262 Imperial Dropship – 20th Anniversary Edition

75230 Porg (reduced to 55.99 euros, which is still expensive but it's being retired soon)

Therefore got 2x 40362 Battle of Endor as GWPs, but no 30461 Podracer polybag, despite what was announced in the mailing campaign — luckily I had found one at Target in America.

Finally got the 75222 Betrayal at Cloud City for 280€. Here at the domestic S@H it's 399€, 50€ more than in Germany, something I'll never understand.

Thought this price would be roughly ok, given that I'll have to modify it a lot to my taste, to be more like the Death Star with at least two floors. Minifigs are good but I don't know what to do with the mid-scale Slave I :sceptic: given that there is a System scale one that matches the ever-present-in-the-shelf MF and it has better playing features for my children.

75246 death star cannon

75248 a-wing

75249 y-wing

75250 pasaana speeder chase

75254 at st raider

75256 Kylo Ren shuttle

75257 millennium falcon,

the free Endor set & double vip points

20 hours ago, roadstermatt said:

75246 death star cannon

75248 a-wing

75249 y-wing

75250 pasaana speeder chase

75254 at st raider

75256 Kylo Ren shuttle

75257 millennium falcon,

the free Endor set & double vip points

But not Yoda?

Hey there folks.  New member here and only started collecting earlier this year.  Anyway just received 75020 Jabbas Sail Barge.  Now to get a couple of skiffs and extra minifigs!

7 hours ago, thebunk said:

Hey there folks.  New member here and only started collecting earlier this year.  Anyway just received 75020 Jabbas Sail Barge.  Now to get a couple of skiffs and extra minifigs!

...ah yes!  The one with 'Leia on a Leash.'  Not even sure that set would be allowed these days! :head_back:

Kylo's Shuttle and the Falcon was just dropped on the porch today, good looking sets!

Edited by lowlead
syntax

Yeah no way Disney will be releasing any further slave Leia merch,  Hell, we won’t even ever get any more Padme on Geonosis with the torn top.

Just snagged 75249 Resistance Y-Wing Starfighter and 75254 AT-ST Raider from Wal-Mart.

Purchased the Death Star Cannon and the AT-ST Raider at Shop@Home on Force Friday. The Latter was backordered and delivered yesterday. Love it :sweet::thumbup: 

Regards,
Mitch