KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Recently picked up a decent sized haul that was mostly Stars Wars stuff and it contained these two part-built ships.

Does anyone know if they are Star Wars and if so which sets they are?

lego-sets.jpg.jpg

The one on the right is 75135 Obi-Wan's Jedi Interceptor.

https://lego.fandom.com/wiki/75135_Obi-Wan's_Jedi_Interceptor

The left one is 76046 Heroes of Justice: Sky High Battle

https://lego.fandom.com/wiki/76046_Heroes_of_Justice%3A_Sky_High_Battle

This was a hard one, but luckily there aren't that many sets with trans-clear Bar 12L with 1 x 2 Plate End Hollow Studs and 1 x 1 Round Plate End.

2 hours ago, MundaneBob said:

Thanks m4st3rt3ch! Didn't think of looking for sets using an obscure part.

You're welcome :classic: It was fun searching for it :laugh:

Received 75159 Death Star for $196.69, partially new and sealed, partially built. I have to go through and count the bags that were opened, but a great deal even if some pieces are missing (all figures appear to be there).

1 hour ago, Chromide said:

Received 75159 Death Star for $196.69, partially new and sealed, partially built. I have to go through and count the bags that were opened, but a great deal even if some pieces are missing (all figures appear to be there).

a lot of "partially" here ?

Picked up a second U-Wing Microfighter that the local TRU Smyths had on sale for 7€, so my full-size U-Wing can also be flown by a U-Wing pilot in proper U-Wing pilot gear (and for the parts).

Picked up 75186 for 50% off plus another 10% off with membership at Barnes and Noble.  I've been hiding that set (on the shelf, behind other sets) at that particular B&N for over a year waiting on a deeper clearance price.

UCS Imperial shuttle and UCS B-wing.

416 $ or 4 000 swedish kronor.

Only missing the Y-wing for a complete UCS collection!

On 9/10/2019 at 1:55 PM, JPN366 said:

Picked up 75186 for 50% off plus another 10% off with membership at Barnes and Noble.  I've been hiding that set (on the shelf, behind other sets) at that particular B&N for over a year waiting on a deeper clearance price.

I'd start hiding sets too if my local toy store was a bit more generous on discounts :D Really, they're still trying to sell Grievous Speeder at full price after everywhere else managed to get rid of it. Anyway, my last purchase was the 4+ TIE, mainly because I wanted the rebel fleet trooper and the printed Death Star screen, but also beause I was curious about the 4+ sets although I'm not their target, being 29 :D  I must say though that I'm surprisingly pleased with the TIE, simple but quite sturdy, definitely a good build for a child that age.

Picked up the 2019 Star Wars Advent calender at Target for $32.99.  I had to ask them to get it from the back, it was not on the shelves.

Picked the General Grievous speeder fro 20€. The minifigs are very nice but I don't like the build, it's way out of proportions, like the FO snow speeder. It has some good pieces for other MOCs though. 

1 hour ago, dvogon said:

Picked the General Grievous speeder fro 20€. The minifigs are very nice but I don't like the build, it's way out of proportions, like the FO snow speeder. It has some good pieces for other MOCs though. 

That's a good price for this set. I feel you about the contents: nice minifigs, great parts, just the speeder build is... odd.

Finally got the Snoke guard battlepack (75225) for 12€.

75252 Imperial Star Destroyer + 40333 Battle of Hoth GWP

75243 Slave I – 20th Anniversary Edition for €77.25 — luckily there was a nationwide 25% discount on all Lego sets!

I went and finally got myself a Krennic minifig. Always wanted him since R1 came out and couldn’t get my hands on his shuttle so I’ve found a key ring version and I’ll have to shimmy the pin out!

Got the 2016 Death Star brand new for 600 AUD off Bricklink. Usually the set is 800 so pretty good I reckon

14 hours ago, Reaper said:

75018 Jek 14 fighter for 75 aud

Bought the set for the minifigs.

That's actually a good set, I enjoyed it a lot.  I got it at a LEGO fair about 3-4 years ago for $75 US.

I finally received the 75244 Tantive IV, $100 new in box (damaged box was why it was so cheap). I had gotten it over a month ago but eBay kept giving me an error where it wouldn't let me pay, so me and the seller worked it out so that I paid through PayPal, the payment went through and I got it today in the mail.