KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Just picked up the Conveyex Transport set to get those Range Troopers (25% off on amazon UK) and the 20th Anniversary Podracer set (30% off)

Just received my 75243 20th Anniversary Slave I. It took me 19 years to get a Lego Slave I and that thing was a kind of my equivalent of Gen-X'ers "Rocket Firing Boba Fett" - a promised toy that never arrived, symbolizing all false promises given to kids :laugh:
Anyway, I'm super hyped, but I decided to unbox it only after I'll get a new contract and the set wouldn't have to be my safety deposit.

Edited by Immo

Found a complete 10225 R2-D2 (bags 3-10 still sealed) with box and instructions for $5 at a garage sale this weekend! Always wanted one, but didn't think I'd ever find one at a decent price. $5 was beyond decent!

Edited by axiom

13 hours ago, axiom said:

Found a complete 10225 R2-D2 (bags 3-10 still sealed) with box and instructions for $5 at a garage sale this weekend! Always wanted one, but didn't think I'd ever find one at a decent price. $5 was behind decent!

Wow. That's... insane.

I got 75234 AT-AP for 35 dollars, so now I have all the SW sets from that wave that weren't Juniors or microfighters (which I don't care about).

My wife purchased 75095 (open box, but bags sealed) for me for father's day.  Just waiting on it to come in the mail.  Another white whale acquired!

Got the X-Wing (75218) for 65€ and the companion Tie Fighter (75211) for 45€. I had no X-Wing, so glad to get one. 

Major Vonreg's TIE Interceptor for £43.32 and 75243 20th Anniversation Slave 1 for £68.47 both from Amazon UK during flash sales.

Also recently got a deal on another Conveyex container; full set without figures for £29.99 on Ebay... my super long mod of the retail set will be unveiled soon... sorry lazy as hell at taking photos haha.

On 6/18/2019 at 7:51 AM, BrickShady said:

TC-14 polybag. Chrome :drool:

Lovely, that figure is beautiful. How much did you pay?

I bought a £42.00 four-pack set on Ebay around 4 years ago of sealed polybags for Yularen, TC-14, Darth Revan and Hoth Han and always wondered how good value that was at £10.25 a piece?

A local store was having a weird "20% off everything" sale last saturday, and I managed to catch the 20th Anniversary Imperial Dropship

Got 7751 Ahsoka's Starfighter and Vulture Droid for 40 dollars, but it is missing the stickers. Will probably order those on bricklink since I can't find reproduction stickers for this set anywhere.

7956 Ewok Attack ($20.50), 7283 Ultimate Space Battle ($53 used), and 7657 AT-ST (this last one was NIB, for only 30 dollars).

Jhaelego's AT AT for ~1100 AUD

Scored 6x 20th anniversary dropship for 21 AUD each

And some minifigs

Pre Vizsla

Jango Fett

501 Clone

Snowtrooper

Got 75238, 75261, and 75259 for a total of 59 dollars. Also picked up 3343, NIB, to complete my SW minifigure pack collection. These are neat little sets, and I wouldn't mind seeing something like them return.

13 hours ago, Chromide said:

Got 75238, 75261, and 75259 for a total of 59 dollars. Also picked up 3343, NIB, to complete my SW minifigure pack collection. These are neat little sets, and I wouldn't mind seeing something like them return.

How did you save $41 on those three sets?  Even with the 20% off at Walmart, it would have still cost $80.

Edited by JPN366
spelling

Got a second 75224 Chirrut Imwe for my son and a 75525 Baze Malbus for myself for 50% off each at Barnes and Noble.

13 hours ago, JPN366 said:

How did you save $41 on those three sets?  Even with the 20% off at Walmart, it would have still cost $80.

eBay, man, haha. I got the 75259 for 24 dollars making a best offer, and the other two came together for 35.

280 Phase 1 Clones

400 First Order Stormtroopers

a few hundred Imperial minifigs

Edited by madoka

75243 20th Anniversary Slave, full price.  Did get the two free promo's: Hoth 20th mini build and the rocket ride with kid.  This set just has not been discounted as others, can see why great build.  Nice addition to our collection.

Two Praetorian battle packs for 10€ each to complement the Throne room for 49€. A reasonable price for the complete scene I guess.

Received the 75243 Slave One for 68 dollars, used. Also had a Darth Vader brickhead I didn't know about as a surprise gift inside, which makes this deal even better. Was not missing anything, even the box.

Picked up another 75234 AT-AP and another 75262 Imperial Dropship for my son.  The AT-AP was only $40 at Walmart.