KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

7869 battle of geonosis complete with figs for $70

Finally have a p1 Captain rex :)

1 hour ago, Reaper said:

7869 battle of geonosis complete with figs for $70

Finally have a p1 Captain rex :)

Congratulations! :sweet:

On 3/28/2019 at 6:29 PM, JoeChu1980 said:

Congratulations! :sweet:

Just bought 1x dewback with sand trooper from mos eisly cantina

1x tusken raider

1x r2d2

1x sandtrooper from the landspeeder

1x jawa

for $40 AUD

75221 Imperial Landing Craft for 20% off at Target and 75234 AT-AP Walker at Walmart for 20% off.

And while waiting for the last BL part order to arrive in the mail I found a 75169 Duel on Naboo for 20€, a set I dismissed in the beginning but was getting quite appealing to me in the last few months, don't know why. Anyway, happy to have found and grabbed it without a second thought.

The new Droid Gunship was on sale on amazon.de, €42, is an allright price, I hope it was worth it, considering I already have 2 of the old one and 1 even older...

Edited by TWP

44 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Battle packs 75037, 75036, 75088 for 45 AUD

Just looked at the exchange rate to € and man that's a nice catch :)
Anyway, the final batch of parts (the last 40 pieces, to be precise) arrived today in the mail, so I'm now the proud owner of a 75021 LAAT/i Gunship, for a total of 92€+24€ shipping without figures or stickers. Now I only need to stop looking at mods and be happy of my purchase :D

Ordered the 20th Anniversary editions of the Snowspeeder and Dropship to get the Easter Chicken GWP, which justifies paying the €5 Benelux tax on the Snowspeeder…

I'm very impressed with the quality of the packaging. I've just built the Snowspeeder and I really dig it!

20th anniversary clone scout walker the other day, I love it. Definitely my favorite of the new wave. 

75233 droid gunship. 40% off Amazon UK deal of the day (£33). Still over 3 hours left for those reading this in time.

Death Star Escape was discounted, so I grabbed one marking the first inclusion of the Leia buns hairpiece to my collection, which I’m very excited for.

And I grabbed an adult Ahsoka from Rebels just in case we don’t get any Clone Wars sets for the new season.

3 hours ago, tikiwarrior said:

Death Star Escape was discounted, so I grabbed one marking the first inclusion of the Leia buns hairpiece to my collection, which I’m very excited for.

And I grabbed an adult Ahsoka from Rebels just in case we don’t get any Clone Wars sets for the new season.

I am not sure Death Star escape set was discontinued since plenty of sets are available at every stores......

anyway got three 20th anniversary sets which was 20% discounts at Walmart last week, I should wait until this week to price match at target in order to get extra 5% off......

I don’t usually buy new sets early but Decided to get it from Walmart because of 20% off. I felt if I don’t buy those sets now from Walmart, probably minifigure thieves might steal all 20th anniversary minifigures. I’m starting to see some of Walmart stores putting legos at locked display selves so they can prevent minifigure stealing.

On 4/9/2019 at 3:51 PM, tikiwarrior said:

21 hours ago, Kimguroo said:

I am not sure Death Star escape set was discontinued since plenty of sets are available at every stores......

See first quote, discounted not discontinued, I picked up one of these recently for the same reasons. 

I have also picked up 3 of the 20th anniversary sets, only 2 to go, really looking forward to getting the Slave 1 set since I have no Slave 1 ships yet. 

Do people think these sets will be only a short run or limited supplies or worse hugely popular, making them hard to find. I really do want them all but I will have to wait a couple of months before I can buy the Slave 1 set and I really don't want to miss out. It seems like the Dropships and Walker are flying off the shelves, around here anyway. 

On 4/8/2019 at 8:40 PM, roadstermatt said:

20th Anniversary Dropship

Vonrigs Tie Interceptor

Black Ace's Starfighter

and Pre Vislas Mandalorian fighter  

Did that include Pre vizla? been looking for one for ages.

I got 2x 501st trooper off ebay for $9 each

20th Anniversary Dropship
20th Anniversary Clone Scout Walker
20th Anniversary Snowspeeder

Got me the mystery box :)
Anakin's podracer was out of stock unfortunately