KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

10212 UCS Imperial Shuttle. Not brand new but close - the box had been opened but the bags were all sealed. Managed to get it off eBay for £360 which is about a hundred pound cheaper than I've seen fully opened and used sets go for.

Looking forward to building it so the Falcon and Slave 1 have company. :-)

Edited by stevej

On 1/30/2019 at 11:01 AM, RetroInferno said:

''Me always trying to narrow down sets I want to own to original trilogy''

Sees Conveyex and Swoop Bikes from Solo 30% off

''God Damnit, it's close enough to a new hope''

This thread should also be renamed ''JPN366's wallet needs a restrainning order, here's why'' :wink:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ummm... my wife told me to go ahead and get my birthday present a month early today...

75144 UCS Snowspeeder for 20% off at the LEGO Store.

I blame her.

Got a second 75206 Clone and Jedi Battlepack from a store and some used polybags through FB marketplace (Admiral Yularen, Clone Lieutenant and A-Wing Pilot)

11 hours ago, kylendm said:

UCS Falcon on the way. :)

Me too! Just bought one, although it was used, for 750 AUD with all the spare parts! Was a pain to carry back home though.

Just a small one this time around: 75223 Naboo Starfighter Microfighter. But a cute one though! :wub:

Edited by BrickShady

I caved in and ordered 75222 Betrayal at Cloud City. It was on sale for €250 (RRP is €350 here) so that's a better deal. Especially looking forward to the figs.

I bought the Rsistance Speeder Pilot Nodin Chavdi at ebay to get a torso and the legs for my Finch Dallow Figure; also got Finch Dallows helmet and Head via Lego for free, 

3 hours ago, Fuchs said:

I bought the Rsistance Speeder Pilot Nodin Chavdi at ebay to get a torso and the legs for my Finch Dallow Figure; also got Finch Dallows helmet and Head via Lego for free, 

I just said "f*** it" and ordered the head, helmet, torso and legs from LEGO for free.  The PDF instructions have the proof of purchase number.  No questions asked, those four pieces are all in the same bag, so missing pieces worked.  There are 2 bag number 1's.

75526 Elite TIE Fighter Pilot for 50% off at Target.  My wife found it for me.

tried to speak to customer service at tlg ref the figures got sorry not available can send out as you weren't missing the figures in you set :ugh:

so then have tried to order complete figure on the missing brick page looks like i'm getting the head and helmet

Most recent purchase I made was for the Death Star Escape set that was recently released. Haven't built it yet however it is one of the better sets released so far this year in my opinion. Always wanted some scenery as opposed to vehicles.

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 11:33 PM, Hickernator said:

Most recent purchase I made was for the Death Star Escape set that was recently released. Haven't built it yet however it is one of the better sets released so far this year in my opinion. Always wanted some scenery as opposed to vehicles.

I buy almost every OT-set and honestly, this is one of the most boring sets I've built in the past months. The figs are fantastic, but the built is not at all exciting compared to f.e. Yoda's Hutt and Echo Base Medical Bay.

On 2/7/2019 at 12:51 PM, bountybossk said:

I buy almost every OT-set and honestly, this is one of the most boring sets I've built in the past months. The figs are fantastic, but the built is not at all exciting compared to f.e. Yoda's Hutt and Echo Base Medical Bay.

So unless it has a nice discount you'd say it's not really worth it? Because I was still on the line about it, it looks good on paper (or screen) but I wanted an opinion from the physical point of view.
Anyway, last purchase was a lucky find at a flea market, a used 8083 Hoth battlepack (w/o box) for 18€.

Bought the new droid escape pod, the new stormtrooper helmet is really a meh, would have preferred the old helmet. The backpack on the back of the sandtrooper also is oversized, so i think I need to modd it. 

Yesterday I finally got one each of the new battepacks, #75225 Elite Praetorian Guard & #75226 Inferno Squad.  Looking forward to building them today!

Picked up the 75223 Naboo Starfighter Microfighter and the 75224 Sith Infiltrator Microfighter at the LEGO store.

Got a used 10179 Millennium Falcon for $450 including box and instructions. 99.9% complete, just missing a few small pieces :sweet:. Pretty happy with it, but unsure if I will keep due to space reasons.

I just bought my first two Star Wars sets, 

xWing 75218 $65

Tie Fighter 75211 $50

Thought these were two were a good place to start!

Bought a lesser white whale off of eBay.  7930 Bounty Hunter Assault Gunship for $52 total.  The box is open, but the bags are sealed and the manual and stickers are present.