KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Finally bit the bullet and got 75199 General Grievous Combat Speeder at Walmart for $24. Have been waiting a year for it to drop in price, but I didn't want to miss out on getting Mace Windu.

But, I did get 75217 Imperial Conveyex Transport for $35 and 75219 Imperial AT-Hauler for $49 ar Walmart as well.

On 1/1/2019 at 10:52 PM, RogueTwo said:

I also love the new Stormtrooper helmet mold, which I was not necessarily expecting to say.  It's pretty much perfect.  But not as perfect as proper leg and hip printing would be....

Wait, there’s a new stormtrooper helmet mold?! Gahhhh... I am tired of this. :/

Oh, well. That said, today I picked up 75205 Mos Eisley Cantina and a second copy of 75198 Tatooine Battle Pack.

Got 75205 Mos Eisley Cantina for $17 at Walmart.  The box had what looked like black paint spilled on it, but it was the last one they had.

Got the First Order Star Destroyer (75190) for 70€ on clearance. Couldn't resist again :innocent:. The set/minifigs/pieces are great and very useful for MOCs as well.

Just bought the Inferno Squad BP as I love the characters in the novel and the game’s story mode. I knew beforehand the heads weren’t accurate, but I’m wondering does anyone know some good options for their heads and hair (including Seyn)? Also a good design for the ID10 droid (although I might just mod the one from the Praetorian guard pack)?

1 hour ago, Praetorian_Guard said:

I finally got the Praetorian Guard battle pack. Great minifigures!

I got it last week too! Great figures. My first TLJ Stormie too. :)

Picked up 75046 Coruscant Police Gunship at Brickfair.  I probably paid too much, but it is retired and was sealed and the box looked nearly new.

Got a second dewback and sandtrooper from 75052 last week for £16 + p&p on eBay. Not original minifig head but that's covered anyway :)

Love this big fig and it will look good in my planned tatooine moc display piece.

Edited by azzer86
Set number added

On 1/21/2019 at 1:24 AM, Reaper said:

Death star troopers bp for 25 AUD sealed

This battle pack is a great addition to the Death Star. I swapped the upper cannons with the ones of the battle packs. It's better for my children to play, specially with X-Wing micro fighters.

Kessel Run falcon (all figs), Solo's Landspeeder (all figs) and Luke's Landspeeder (missing Luke, except for his hair), for $80cad as a 2nd hand lot, together with the Ferrari Garage Speed Champions set... Was super-dirty but cleaned up nicely! :thumbup:

75237 TIE Fighter Attack at local dealer.

75192 UCS Millennium Falcon as a present. And oh boy, that leaves me in a fubar-situation. This morning, just before he went to visit a customer, my boss calls me to his car, opens the boot and there it is. His 2nd MF he originally bought as investment, tells me he appreciates my work and wants me to have it. I didn't know what to say, this was overwhelming, how could i resist? Now the fubar-part. I'm planning to leave the company, actually i had a job interview this afternoon. Absolute dream, IT-support for my own employer only, no outside customers, 5 minutes with public transport opposed to 30 minutes on the autobahn right now, beautiful location above the river on the edge of a historical town centre and unexpectedly so well paid, i could easily afford the MF myself in a couple months. Emotional roller coaster. I know this i nagging on a high level, but FML.

7 hours ago, m4st3rt3ch said:

75192 UCS Millennium Falcon as a present. And oh boy, that leaves me in a fubar-situation. This morning, just before he went to visit a customer, my boss calls me to his car, opens the boot and there it is. His 2nd MF he originally bought as investment, tells me he appreciates my work and wants me to have it. I didn't know what to say, this was overwhelming, how could i resist? Now the fubar-part. I'm planning to leave the company, actually i had a job interview this afternoon. Absolute dream, IT-support for my own employer only, no outside customers, 5 minutes with public transport opposed to 30 minutes on the autobahn right now, beautiful location above the river on the edge of a historical town centre and unexpectedly so well paid, i could easily afford the MF myself in a couple months. Emotional roller coaster. I know this i nagging on a high level, but FML.

Oh, tough decision... I that were my case, I would say that work issues should be sorted out first, having (if that were the case) a nice good bye if I would opt for a change of position. Bricks are paid by work after all.

On 1/23/2019 at 10:01 AM, m4st3rt3ch said:

75237 TIE Fighter Attack at local dealer.

Take the LEGO and run.

Picked up 75226 Inferno Squad Battle Pack and 75237 TIE Fighter Attack from Walmart.  I intend on getting duplicates of these, but I started with 1 each.

I bought 75188 last week and I was really hoping to get Finch Dallow. It did not include it, but after talking to CS they will send me the head. The helmet is out of stock.

On 1/28/2019 at 1:06 PM, Gremer2 said:

I bought 75188 last week and I was really hoping to get Finch Dallow. It did not include it, but after talking to CS they will send me the head. The helmet is out of stock.

LEGO is sending me the Finch helmet and head as well as the torso and legs.  They must be getting a lot of requests for him.

''Me always trying to narrow down sets I want to own to original trilogy''

Sees Conveyex and Swoop Bikes from Solo 30% off

''God Damnit, it's close enough to a new hope''

This thread should also be renamed ''JPN366's wallet needs a restrainning order, here's why'' :wink:

I've been on a bit of a binge over the past few months after taking a break from star wars sets, here's what I picked up:

7675 AT-TE: Picked this up to go with my gunship I've had for a while, I quite like it.

7662 MTT: Been after this one ever since it came out, and finally got it after finding a good deal on a mostly complete one on eBay. After a small bricklink order, I've got it at last. :wub:

7654 Droid battle pack: Got 2 of these for pretty cheap to flank my MTT, they look great together. We're long overdue for a new droid battle pack, but I digress.

75015 Corporate Alliance tank droid: Even though the minifigs are episode II themed, it goes great with another set I picked up recently:

75234 AT-AP: Big Improvement over the 2008 model, which is the only one I had. Love the new camo droids.

75211 Tie fighter: Again, a colossal improvement over the last one I had, which was the 2005 model.

Also bricklinked some parts to make a red episode III Obi-Wan's jedi starfighter based on the one in 7283 ultimate space battle. I ended up with two 7256 jedi starfighter and vulture droid sets back in the day, so I color swapped one. They look great together.

fire star order took advantage of there 15% discount

Custom Design Arms - Star Wars Greedo - Pair,

Custom Design Arms - Star Wars Inferno Squad Pair - Pack of 4,

Arealight - FO Storm Blaster - Black x10,

BrickForge - Enforcer  x4,

BrickRaiders - DL-44 Blaster - Black x5,

The Little Arms Shop - Head Hunter Pistol x5,

The Little Arms Shop - Sand Stick Black x2