KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Kylo Ren's tie fighter 75179 for 50€ nisb, still on eBay. 2 good purchases at low price in a few days. Quite happy

I was lucky enough to score some walmart clearance. 

4, 75167 Bounty Hunter Speed Bike Battle Packs for $6

2, 75177 First Order Heavy Scout Walkers for $10

1, 75178 Jakku Quadjumper for $10

and a damaged box Arrowhead ship from the Lego store and the last day of double VIP.

I have a strong feeling my concentration is going to be shifting to primary Star Wars, it's time I stop fighting it and just let nature takes it course. 

Got 75214 Anakin's Starfighter for $16 at Walmart.  Seemed like a good deal despite only coming with one minfigure.

15 hours ago, JPN366 said:

Got 75214 Anakin's Starfighter for $16 at Walmart.  Seemed like a good deal despite only coming with one minfigure.

I guess technically it's 2 figs, if you count R2...but that price was realistic, costs double where I live....

Much to the disappointment of my wife, I finally gave in and bought the Porg. 

Finally got round to picking up the U-wing microfighter to fuel my Rogue One obsession, loved the build and absolutely adore the minifig, love the dark blue coloured flight suit.

I got 75205 Mos Eisley Cantina for 30€, which might seem like a lot but retail price over here in Czech republic is 55€ .. so I'm really glad I got this one for what feels like fair price

Got the Imperial Landing Craft (75221) to complete my Tatooine setup and the Star Wars Advent Calendar (75213), both with a 25% off with Black Friday's offer at TRU.

This year the Advent Calendar isn't that good neither, but it's always a great distraction for my children during December. 

On 11/19/2018 at 6:42 PM, dvogon said:

Got the Imperial Landing Craft (75221) to complete my Tatooine setup 

Any plans to modify it at all? After having spent so long stripping mine out and replacing the whole cockpit, landing gears, rear wing joints and interior, I'm really curious to see what others have done or would do it to.

Edited by Daddy_Stardust

11 hours ago, Daddy_Stardust said:

Any plans to modify it at all? After having spent so long stripping mine out and replacing the whole cockpit, landing gears, rear wing joints and interior, I'm really curious to see what others have done or would do it to.

I would just look for a MOC that look good.

I got a Grievous's starfighter for 70 used.

Had a BF splurge and got myself the Jedi Starfighter with Hyperdrive, Ski Speeder vs Walker Microfighter, FO Speeder Battle pack and the Porg. And that's just the SW stuff -  Black Friday can be lethal for Lego lovers!

Edited by BacktoBricks

got a Tatooine BP to feed the addiction and extend my Mos Eisley display, the wait for a discount is just too long until I'll buy the Snowspeeder for Christmas...

Got the Kessel Run Falcon from one of my favorite ebay sellers for $117, really like the look of it, though the gaps in the wedge plates still exist from 75105, I'll spend some time modding this over the holiday. The UCS set is on my list for next year.

bought darth vader's castle, very excited for the set. Looks like one of the best location sets to date!

75046 corscant police gunship

75147 star scavenger

75043 at-ap

75018 jek 14's stealth figther

all boxed complete with figures they have been previously built

On 11/21/2018 at 10:34 PM, Daddy_Stardust said:

Yes, the interior of the new Imperial Landing Craft is just lame. I prefer much more the previous version. I still have to figure it out. But I'll keep it posted.

And I got the UCS MF (75192) 30% off to complement my UCS Slave I during the last Cyber Monday. I guess the MF has a lot of tech inside hence the offer during just that day :sweet:.

Now I need to find a place or some kind of table to put it on without taking too much space in my not so big house... to calm down my wife :look:.