KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Purchased the Imperial Landing Craft and the Hoth Medical Chamber at S@H last week.

Love them both so much!

Regards,
Mitch

There are some crazy discounts on a site called bricksmaze.com which drew me in with the prospect of picking up the rogue one sets I wished I'd gotten (TIE striker, Krennics shuttle and maybe the Y-wing) but my too good to be true alarm has kicked in and I can't find reviews for the site and I'm rather sceptical. Anyone know anything about this site?

37 minutes ago, Glassjaw said:

There are some crazy discounts on a site called bricksmaze.com 

I’d probably say it’s a scam because they are so cheap, new, and aren’t many reviews on them. If it’s legit I would probably get one of everything!

I’m looking a bit more and the UCS Millenium Falcon is $99.99... it’s definitely fake.   http://bricksmaze.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_20_21&products_id=728

10 hours ago, HamdenKid said:

I’d probably say it’s a scam because they are so cheap, new, and aren’t many reviews on them. If it’s legit I would probably get one of everything!

I’m looking a bit more and the UCS Millenium Falcon is $99.99... it’s definitely fake.   http://bricksmaze.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_20_21&products_id=728

That was my thought, and when i tried to find reviews from other websites the main response were people asking the same question. Think it's one to steer clear of unfortunately!

I’d be very leery of these online sites offering deals that seem too good to be true. They probably are.

My latest acquisitions (one copy apiece, all yesterday):

75218 X-Wing Starfighter

75213 LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar

40300 Han Solo Mudtrooper

40299 Kessel Mine Worker

Got new x-wing around $56 from B&N with free polybag and sandspeeder and key chains from lego in order to get mud Hans solo polybag.

Managed to grab the Solo TIE fighter at Wal-Mart for $50 and just placed a Bricklink order for General Merrick/Blue Leader

I lucked into this super-dusty haul for $20 CAD today (on Kijiji, Calgary):

44455498435_308e7b0b64_c.jpg

Apologies to anyone I just made throw up a little in their mouths... :innocent:

10 hours ago, manglegrat said:

Awesome!

I haven’t gotten anything quite like that, but yesterday I just picked up a MISB 8037 Anakin’s Y-Wing Starfighter for $50. I’m happy. :) 

On 10/17/2018 at 11:54 AM, manglegrat said:

Lucky you! I've been longing for a P1 Captain Rex forever but just can't seem to find one at the right price! 

I picked up a 75038 Jedi Interceptor for $15 from a friend though :sweet:

Got a second 75166 First Order Transport Speeder battle pack and a second 75207 Imperial Patrol battle pack.

Well, a couple of days ago I bought a #75217 Imerpial Conveyex Transport, and today also purchased #75216 Snoke's Throne Room and #41627 Luke & Yoda sets.  You have to love birthday money!  :sweet:

Recently got the Slave 1 and it's really good looking, but its so perfect that I cant modify it :( I like modding sets

On 10/28/2018 at 4:11 AM, LEGODrongo01 said:

Recently got the Slave 1 and it's really good looking, but its so perfect that I cant modify it :( I like modding sets

You need to...

Got Moloch's Landspeeder for €30. Moloch is a great figure and the Corellian hounds are always useful. The set build is quite interesting. A bit big, but overall a quite good set at this price point.

Edited by dvogon

Just bought an incomplete Ewok Village set. Tomorrow I should have all the figures here. I'm more into UCS ships but this set always looked great to me.

battle of Crait 75202 sealed for 40€ on eBay, box is damaged but I don't care for that price ^^

20 hours ago, G59 said:

battle of Crait 75202 sealed for 40€ on eBay, box is damaged but I don't care for that price ^^

Great price. Not the best set, but it can be used for cool customs.

I got 3 x 75218 X-wings and one 75211 TIE fighter last week.