KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Just got myself 9526 Palpatine's Arrest off ebay for £55 after an ebay discount. A couple of missing pieces, but I'm really only interested in the minifigures which are all mint so I'm very pleased. :)

9492 - TIE Fighter

9515 - The Malevolence

Wanted the TIE, bought both as pack on ebay für €51 in good condition. Only 3 small parts like binoculars missing. Just received the paket and i think i know what i'm doing tonight :)

6 minutes ago, roadstermatt said:

ordered  75203 Hoth Medical Chamber from Asda as the are discounted down to £25 at the moment

I saw those the other day, wallets a bit empty at the moment but I might have to get one anyway as a hoth lover, let me know what you think of it, might sway my decision.

7 minutes ago, Glassjaw said:

I saw those the other day, wallets a bit empty at the moment but I might have to get one anyway as a hoth lover, let me know what you think of it, might sway my decision.

will do should have it by Saturday

On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 8:04 AM, Glassjaw said:

ok so I got the set yesterday it not a massive set (3 bags) and it really doesn't take long to build (less than 1/2hr) but its a nice little set looks good and for the discounted price I think its worth it (retail price is pushing it a bit I think) on the whole if your a fan of the ESB and the bits in Hoth its a good by (even more so if you have Assault on Hoth as the medical bay was a glaring omission)

so yes i'm pleased I have it and at £25 I think its good value :thumbup:

There was a 3 sets for 2 offer in France (FNAC) shops last friday, so i got 75206 (Clone battle pack), 75198 (Tatooine battle pack), 75168 (Yoda starfighter, for pieces mostly, but I'm hoping it will surprise me in a good way), 75209 (Han's landspeeder), 75208 (Yoda's hutt) and a base plate for 60€.

The Tatooine battle pack really was a good surprise, first time I bought a battle pack since I don't collect minifigs (but I do need jawas and droids for Cavegod's Sandcrawler !) and I must say the micro-scale-sandcrawler-thingy in this battle pack is actually really fun, definitely worth a few € !

Edited by AfolFree
Set names

Great deals on Amazon UK today! Really glad they ship to the Netherlands. Got the Sandcrawler (48% off compared to Dutch MSRP) and the Imperial Landing Craft (42% off compared to Dutch MSRP).

After saving for Cloud city and Hogwarts & deciding that actually Cloud city wasn't for me picked up a few goodies on my wanted list and realised Hogwarts would have to wait ;)

Lego

Edited by Brickbashbosh

6 hours ago, bountybossk said:

Great deals on Amazon UK today! Really glad they ship to the Netherlands. Got the Sandcrawler (48% off compared to Dutch MSRP) and the Imperial Landing Craft (42% off compared to Dutch MSRP).

Thanks for the tip. Wasn't fussed about this set at £90 and an easy pass, but at £54 seems a steal. 

Convinced my wife to get me the x-wing now and store it for my birthday. Will sit nicely next to the a-wing I got from prime a few months back for £26. Just missing a y-wing now.....

Got a second 75172 Y-Wing with a decent 25% off. This ship version is excellent, almost nothing to mod.

I got new boxes of Yoda's Jedi Starfighter 75168 and the Republic Fighter Tank 75182 for 20 Euro each from a flea market.

On 9/24/2018 at 2:39 PM, bountybossk said:

Yup noticed that myself, wonderful little flash sale there, they went straight back up in price by Tuesday. Got 75218 X-Wing for £44.99, 75221 Imperial Landing Craft for £43.32 and 75219 AT Hauler for £48.74 that day and hidden them at home for my son at Christmas!

I've just bought 3 75211 TIE Fighters from Argos in their 3 for 2 sale. Going to use 2 of the TIE's as standard, cannibalise the third and mix it with the TIE X1 from 75150 to make it even bigger and will put the minifigs I don't want on bricklink.

Got 75213 Advent Calender and a Director Krennic keychain at the LEGO Store which netted me a Han Solo Mudtrooper.

I just got the UCS Slave One and modded it to make it more accurate to the movie. I did a post on it yesterday :classic: 

Edited by HamdenKid

Got my son one of those creative boxes at Barnes and Noble and got the Kessel Mine Worker as a freebie with any $30 LEGO purchase.