KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

On 13. 5. 2018 at 3:23 AM, RetroInferno said:

I did get one too at 10% off, all 4 mini-figs are solid and ''massable'' if it wasn't priced so high. Very different printing for the helmets for both the Tie Pilot and Mimban Storm Trooper, I wonder if Lego is planning on modifying the print on their standard storm trooper helmets after this too.

Tie fighters are not the most exciting builds by a long shot but the end product is very nice. I may very well end up with a second one if it's ever graced with a 30% off on amazon. 

Well the price was/is really high, but I wanted an OT Tie for so long, that I started saving for it the moment I knew, that it will be released, and since I dont plan to buy any other SW sets in this year, I think, that I made a good decision. I could have waited a bit more, but I just couldnt, when I saw it at my shop.

The build was fun but also very nervous. I started building it and saw, that there were 5 bags in the box and when I looked at the instructions there were only 4 bags drawn in it. I oppened all the bags and compared the parts with the parts list at the end of the instructions, thank goodnes, nothing was missing. The parts in bag no. 3, were in two seperate bags, which was strange, since this is the first time I ever saw this happening. 

Just bought the big U-Wing as it was on offer in our local toy shop. I was never interested in it but it was a really fun build, less repetition that a lot of Star Wars sets, it looks fantastic when finished and doesn’t look like it needs too much modification to get it looking just like in the films. Really pleased with it!

lQmg3Jh.jpg

Just picked up Poe's X-Wing from Argos on sale. It's a cracking build but the wings had me a bit fried after doing a very similar build four times in a row :sceptic:

Still, even with the black and orange colour scheme, it's a great ship and has only made me more excited for the upcoming OT X-Wing!

@mcphatty ah the U-Wing, definitely on my want list!

Finally got the 75204 Sandspeeder 25% off. I like a lot the grey pilots and the helmets, which are a good addition to the cantina and to my rebel pilots/helmets collection. 

I got the rancor 75005 and an extra 1.3kg of black Lego in a second hand bundle from a seller. 

Just awaiting for it to arrive, hopefully they'll be a few good pieces to use in bigger builds :)

8 hours ago, Rune Haako said:

Han Solo's Landspeeder and Moloch's Landspeeder

Me too, oddly enough I really like both sets very much. 

Picked up Luke's Landspeeder and the Tatooine Battle Pack to buffet up my OT collection.

The Solo Tie Fighter looks enticing though and close enough to an OT Tie. 

Picked up a second-hand Battle on Scarif from a friend to add to my existing one, and I've now combined them to create a little diorama.

The same guy has also offered me a second-hand Imperial Hovertank with minifigures and an additional pair of Shoretroopers for a very fair price. Was too good to turn down.

Yoda's Hut

Jedi and Clonetroopers Battle Back

Imperial Patrol Battle Back

Brickheadz Han Solo and Chewbacca

Have the Kessel Run Millennium Falcon and new Imperial TIE Fighter coming from Amazon.

10 hours ago, Renown said:

Picked up a second-hand Battle on Scarif from a friend to add to my existing one, and I've now combined them to create a little diorama.

The same guy has also offered me a second-hand Imperial Hovertank with minifigures and an additional pair of Shoretroopers for a very fair price. Was too good to turn down.

Scarif diorama is fun. I’ve seen small versions to bigger versions. Everyone had unique building designs.

I am building my own small version and this will be my first small diorama. A little regret that I waited too long to build for scarif  since most of items are discounted especially battle packs which are much higher prices nowadays. Plants, and oceans are expensive than I thought especially detailed palm trees are the most expensive to make it so I had to make slightly less detail version T_T

have a fun with building battle of scarif scene ^_^

Picked up the 75196 A-Wing/TIE Silencer microfighters at Walmart for $17 and the 75188 Resistance Bomber for $79 at TRU.

Got 75208 Yoda's Hut at Target.  Lucrative week for me.

Edited by JPN366

Got the 75206 Jedi and Clone Trooper Battle Pack, 75195 Ski Speeder vs. FO Walker Microfighters and the 75194 FO TIE Microfighter.

75170 phantom for my ghost and an 8036 separatist shuttle  which as it turns out contrary to popular belief does fit on the ghost

picked up 75179 during the May 4th sale and put it together last week.  It was larger than I thought it would be and I love the minifigs that came with it.  

I grabbed Han Solo's speeder, two Imperial Patrol BPs and Molochs' speeder, everything at 20% on amazon.

I quite liked the movie despite the fact that the cinematography was awefull, hoping for the Blue Ray to fix that. 

Picked up:

- Solo Millenium falcon

- Han's speeder

- Moloch speeder

- 3 x Imperial patrol packs

- 2 x jawa pack

Solo is the best star wars movie in 30 years, no matter what they write about it. It's not your tipical go blow up some artificial moon movie.

Took Han's speeder 30% off from TRU. This build has very good playability and it's a cheap way to get main characters. 

I'm actually liking these spin off films, they have room to dig deeper into the SW universe.