KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

My target had 20% off lego too, so i picked up the Tie Fighter and 2 Battle packs. Thats all I'm getting from this Solo wave, just my fix of Imperials. Sticking to OT related purchases from now on, so the Tie and troops made a nice addition.

brought some sets of e-bay with out figures 2 x the new cantina and 1x han solos speeder plus a load of the 98283 1x2 masonry profile bricks in dark & light tan for MOC work

75183 Vader Transformation + 2 Tatoine Battle pack... so 2 "free" DJ polybag 40298

and also the UCS snowspeeder 75144 NISB for 156€ on ebay.

Edited by G59

Been on a bit of a tear lately...

75173 Luke’s Landspeeder

75182 Republic Fighter Tank

75205 Mos Eisley Cantina

75206 Jedi and Clone Troopers Battle Pack

Also found a red arm Threepio polybag at TRU. 

1 hour ago, Praetorian_Guard said:

I hope that we Europeans will be able to get this polybag on May the 4th.

available in maxitoys shops in Belgium

3 hours ago, Praetorian_Guard said:

I hope that we Europeans will be able to get this polybag on May the 4th.

Bought in UK

Just picked up 75207 Imperial patrol battle pack. I was not sure about the new patrol troopers but I’m really liking the new helmet. It’s a dual mold so the black parts fit in and don’t look applied. The officers will be great for modification too.  I’ll be buying a ton of these to build up the army. 

As a long time lurker for my first post I'll one of my more recent hauls:

All are in NIB and in fantastic condition.

7163 Republic Gunship
7201 Final Duel II
7103 Jedi Duel
7139 Ewok Attack
9489 Endor Rebel Trooper & Imperial Trooper Battlepack

IMG_1300.jpeg

18 hours ago, G59 said:

available in maxitoys shops in Belgium

17 hours ago, Lucarex said:

Bought in UK

Ah. I didn´t know that it´s already available in some European countries. But not in Germany.:cry_sad:

I've just bought Constraction Figure Obi-Wan for 15 € (I was quite surprised to see one so long after its retirement; I didn't care much for it but at that price I thought: "Why not?") and a Bounty Hunters battle pack in order to get a free DJ polybag ;)

On 4/23/2018 at 9:38 PM, Lucarex said:

Just picked up 40298 DJ polybag

I picked one up at an American Toys R Us a little bit ago.

Just received a package from LEGO today - Han's Landspeeder, an Imperial Patrol Battle Pack and Vader Pod polybag. I also ordered a Jedi & Clone Battle Pack in order to total just over £50 to get the Vader polybag for free but that is currently on backorder and waiting for it to ship out.

I have to say the Vader Pod really does nothing for me so given that it will accrue some value over time I think I'll hold onto it and sell it eventually. 

The latest LSW magazine, with a Dwarf Spider Droid. It's not exactly... good, but when has Lego ever made a good DSD. Some alright parts though.

maybe not that popular - maybe why the line is looking to be now cancelled but I'm trying to find and complete the Star Wars Buildable figures right now. and just picked up Boba Fett and found Luke Skywalker and Obi Wan for a decent price.

I need around another 10 or so to complete the collection, and now they are discontinued as a line, I really do want to collect the whole set, just so I have them all  - for no reason other then owning a entire line of Lego Star Wars Sets : -  )  As I'm missing a good few rather expensive ones from my UCS collection. 

Saw some of the Solo sets in Asda in the U.K., being hidden on the very top shelf where they normally keep all surplus stock, still had the last wave out on main displays. Naturally had to liberate two patrol battle backs cause let's be honest one isn't enough to expand an imperial army, not when there's a regular officer with facial hair up for grabs!

Im a huge fan of this small set, the build is actually a reasonable proportion to the minifigs and just look at the trooper. Look at them!

The small imperial logo stud isn't a bad thing either!

I got the tatooine battle pack for the hefty price of 1p from Argos. I had a free £10 voucher to use up and it was reduced to 9.99 so the small print was I still had to pay 1p. I must own about 18 jawa's now :laugh:

Edited by azzer86
Typo

33 minutes ago, bricks360 said:

Does the First Order Heavy Assault Walker 75189 ever go on sale?  I have never seen a price drop.

Often seems to be on discount at around £94.99 at some places in the UK, online particularly such as Amazon.