KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

I've ordered the Cantina from S@H and just received my FO half-an-AT-ST. I wanted it for the figs and knew the set price was a rip off, but I actually thought Amazon had sent me the wrong set when the box came to the door! It's box is barely larger than the £26 sets and contains 3 small bags! Whilst I love Lego, I think this one has rightly earned the title of Worst Lego Star Wars set ever. ? 

Just got home from Toys R Us had to get something to get the DJ minifig. The shelf has been bare since Christmas but I got 75177 heavy scout walker for the grey plates and the hux mini fig. Now once I get a phasma I’ll have the complete first order bad guys.  

2x tatooinee battle packs

2x first order battle packs

to boost the ranks of Jawas , Sandpeople & Stormtrooper Executioners

Edited by roadstermatt

There was a 30% discount on the TLJ Rey Buildable Figure (€21 instead of €30), so I thought: "Why not, after all?" :D

I hope there will be a discount on the Pretorian Guard and Boba Fett figures someday…

My local Lego store had a new shipment of 75166 FO Transport Speeder BPs so I picked one up hoping that the stormies had the new TLJ helmet print - and I can confirm that they did :)

Picked up the Tatooine BP last week. Pretty good, I might get another if I can find it on sale somewhere. Could use a few more Jawas to fill out my Sandcrawler.

20 hours ago, belkor said:

My local Lego store had a new shipment of 75166 FO Transport Speeder BPs so I picked one up hoping that the stormies had the new TLJ helmet print - and I can confirm that they did :)

Can we see pictures? Because there aren’t any regular TLJ Stormtroopers in any sets yet.

On 17/01/2018 at 7:41 AM, Sir Brickalot said:

Can we see pictures? Because there aren’t any regular TLJ Stormtroopers in any sets yet.

Sorry for the late reply. There was a comparison photo in the 2018 thread from a week ago ish. However I'll get a pic posted this evening when work and stuff is out of the way.

Not exactly up to date, but my latest is the UCS TIE for Christmas. 

UCS Millenium Falcon 75192.  Arrived today.  Can't remember the last time I was this excited.  Shame I can't build it yet due to space restrictions.

16 hours ago, trawetSluaP said:

UCS Millenium Falcon 75192.  Arrived today.  Can't remember the last time I was this excited.  Shame I can't build it yet due to space restrictions.

know that feeling bro

On 17/01/2018 at 7:41 AM, Sir Brickalot said:

Here you go, TFA version on the left, TLJ on the right:

N7eocOE.jpg

nf9K7Du.jpg

17 hours ago, belkor said:

Thanks, that’s very interesting, and annoying! Although I can’t say I don’t prefer the new version.

On 1/21/2018 at 6:12 AM, belkor said:

Does this mean this set has an iteration b? Does the Box art reflect this?

Also to stay on topic:

I got 75105, which is my first Falcon and I love it. 

And I got 75200. Love that Luke! 

38928484795_e79fbcd385.jpgIMG_7008 by Macster Tome, on Flickr

picked up the Duel on Naboo for a slight discount, been wanting it for a while the build is alright, but the mini figures are fantastic.

Got gifted a buildable figure Scariff Stormtrooper.  Not something I'm particularly interested in or wanted, but I guess it was on heavy discount so made for an easy gift idea.  I'll build it and put it on display I guess.

On January 20, 2018 at 4:12 PM, belkor said:

N7eocOE.jpg

nf9K7Du.jpg

Yikes. From this angle I don't actually like the new helmets. Its like someone sucker punched the helmet and now that middle face/nose plate is swollen. 

Lego are meant to be fat.

Edited by Forresto