KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

picked up the UCS tie fighter from my local Toys R Us last Friday, they had a 20% off sale, plus I had a 20 pound voucher to use.  Was about £124 after all the savings.

Haven't built it yet, but couldn't say no to such an iconic star wars ship for that price.  now just to wait for the Falcon to come back in stock online..........

I got 75098 Assault on Hoth for 180$ on Amazon black Friday sale. Normally 300$ in Canada. Close to 50% off

Pretty happy about that. Early Christmas present to myself :)

Just got myself the exclusive Leia and Han minifigures from the UCS Millennium Falcon. A bit pricey (although not too bad), but I have loved those figures since I first saw them. They will taker pride of place in the Hoth row of my minifigure frame. :)

Just got the U-Wing in a Lego Store in Canada! Its on special for 79$. I also got the UCS Slave One and I cant wait to recieve some other special stuff in the mail :wub: 

Btw, does anyone post picture in here and is it allowed? I feel like it would be cool to see everyone sharing pics of their latest buys :) 

Picked up the BB8 from Toys R Us as a bit of an impulse buy. £60 minus £15 cashback and a set of minifigures that has already been flogged for £15 profit.

So £30 for the BB8 seems a cracking deal. I can't decide whether I like the set though! I may well sell it on, make a bit of cash and put it towards a modular building. Not digging the Star Wars sets at the moment. TLJ wave is awful 

My Jabba’s Palace has just arrived. I had to open it a lot earlier than expected when I heard parts loosely moving around in it :/ thankfully the bag that opened or broken seems to have everything in it. Im not too sure if the seals were tampered with and thats why I freaked out about it.

Edited by star wars geek

Gungan Sub... excited to finally have the queen amidala figure!

Edited by thorin

Was going to pass on this year's advent calendar since I wasn't that interested in the minifigs, but along came a Cyber Monday deal - about €10 a pop... I bought 5. :grin:

Picked up 75154 TIE Striker for $34 at Target this weekend.  I loved Rogue One, but was a bit indifferent toward the design of this ship.  For that price I figured I could MOC a Tie Interceptor out of it, but I ended up doing the official build and really like it.  Looks great next to the U-Wing and Scarrif sets.  

2 hours ago, Bley Harvest said:

Picked up 75154 TIE Striker for $34 at Target this weekend.  I loved Rogue One, but was a bit indifferent toward the design of this ship.  For that price I figured I could MOC a Tie Interceptor out of it, but I ended up doing the official build and really like it.  Looks great next to the U-Wing and Scarrif sets.  

It one of the most underestimated sets. It's not perfect, but with a little modding it's fantastic.

I took a second 75154 TIE Striker for 45€ to mod it as a TIE Reaper, which is IMO a very cool design with too few fractions of seconds in RO... and to have a decent transport to carry Deadtroppers :sweet:.

Got 75184 which I will be opening with my kids day by day starting on 12/1. They love those calendars and I like building with the kids. Fun for everyone! 

Got into the holiday spirit, I got the advent calendar recently, never thought I'd be buying one 27 years old, but I've never had one until now. Plus after the hours of agony of selecting a nice calendar for the wife the other day, I thought I deserved a little treat :laugh_hard:

It was also discounted at 25 CHF so why not. 
This year I've given the steering wheel to my wife to select me a 1000+ parts set for Christmas, so looking forward to see what it will be :sweet: Until then I just have to be strong enough not to check my account on S@H....

The UCS falcon in September, but that is going to put me back for a while on new Lego acquisitions since it was $799.99 USD. :cry_sad:

Ordered the UCS Snowspeeder in the night from Friday to Saturday. Am really excited to start building again. :wub:

I'm a little late to the game, but in the past month, I got:

-75098 Assault on Hoth while it was $175 on Brick Friday
-7666 Hoth Rebel Base on eBay for just over retail price
-7879 Hoth Echo Base (without minifigures) on eBay for super cheap
-Bricklink and Bricks and Pieces orders to help me scrap together 75054 AT-AT

Yeah, you can probably see what all these sets have in common: 

Spoiler

LEGO addiction