KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Finally decided to buy the UCS Slave 1. Saw 75167 bounty hunter battle pack, bought that one too. And lastly the 75172 y-wing, wanted that one for a while. So, lots of building this weekend.

I´m new in the Star wars Lego but today i bought my first two sets, the 75153 and 75179. Hopefully i will have fun with the build.

75529 and 75179 from ToysRus (Canada) with their 20% off plus an extra 15% friends & family deal coupon. :thumbup:

Probably the only TLJ sets I'll bother with in this wave...

toys r us discounting bb8 & Kylo Rens Tie Silencer both to £64.99 each plus with a free R3m2 4 pack of mini figures (batman, ninjago, city or classic) and a lego Christmas tree  (all while stocks last)

it would have been rude not to

Got the Kylo Ren TIE Fighter for 20% off and two Death Trooper buildable figures for 25% off at Target.  Unfortunately, they are Christmas presents, so I can't open them up yet. 

On 11/11/2017 at 1:38 PM, roadstermatt said:

toys r us discounting bb8 & Kylo Rens Tie Silencer both to £64.99 each plus with a free R3m2 4 pack of mini figures (batman, ninjago, city or classic) and a lego Christmas tree  (all while stocks last)

it would have been rude not to

that's a good deal on both, especially with the free grabs...I got BB-8 for a similar price in TRU here. Really pleased with it. The size was so downplayed by the reviews that I actually was positively disappointed when built.

59 minutes ago, brobert said:

that's a good deal on both, especially with the free grabs...I got BB-8 for a similar price in TRU here. Really pleased with it. The size was so downplayed by the reviews that I actually was positively disappointed when built.

yeah she's  ( I believe BB8 Is meant to be a she) is quite small but I also  found it to be a challenging  build 

4 hours ago, roadstermatt said:

yeah she's  ( I believe BB8 Is meant to be a she) is quite small but I also  found it to be a challenging  build 

very off, but I am pretty sure it was confirmed to be a he. But anyway, size matters not. The internal mechanism is intriguing indeed, and makes up for the shell being quite repetitive.

Just now, brobert said:

very off, but I am pretty sure it was confirmed to be a he. But anyway, size matters not. The internal mechanism is intriguing indeed, and makes up for the shell being quite repetitive.

my bad I'm sure I read some where it had a "female identity"

Got me the advent calendar, like some of the figures in there.

Also bought the Arrowhead with 15% at Galeria Kaufhof (Germany, 15% for all the LEGO till with or so). Cool build, only a bit simple.

Last day of double VIP points at the Lego Store this year, so I just got a FO battle pack, K-2SO buildable figure, Bounty Hunter pack and the U-wing (which was on sale).  

2 Battle on Takodana's from a seller on Bricklink. AU$40.00 each, plus AU$26.85 postage for a grand total of AU$106.85.

If I had of bought them from S@H it would have been AU$89.99 x2 (=AU$179.98) + AU$35.00 Postage for a total of AU$214.98.

So yeah, I think I did alright