KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Made an impulse buy of 75147 Star Scavenger when I saw it 75% off in a local toy store. The build is whatever, but I like the figures so with the discount I more or less only paid for the figs and got a set's worth of spare parts for free. :P

Ok, so how often do you find Star Wars sets at 75% off...? Not very often! ToysRUs in Norway had a firesale on retiring SW sets, and add the Bricktober promotion on top of that and you have some stupid good deals...

It would be embarrassing to share exactly how much I bought, but it was... a lot! I even spread the purchases over a period of 1 1/2 week to give other shoppers a chance to get in on the action.

I just go the...

Rugue one AtSt

U wing

Micro U wing

Micro figter U wing

Imperial Hover tank

Desert skiff 

The new phantom

Micro fighter tie advanced

Two micro kylo ten shuttles

Micro fighter tie striker 

Bounty hunger battle pack

New.first order battle pack

R2 m3 polybags

Build able stormtrooper

Luke Skywalker watch

And the micro fighter Y wing.

On 7-10-2017 at 7:02 PM, LegoFjotten said:

Ok, so how often do you find Star Wars sets at 75% off...? Not very often! ToysRUs in Norway had a firesale on retiring SW sets, and add the Bricktober promotion on top of that and you have some stupid good deals...

It would be embarrassing to share exactly how much I bought, but it was... a lot! I even spread the purchases over a period of 1 1/2 week to give other shoppers a chance to get in on the action.

just tell us already what you bought :tongue:

Latest issue of the Lego Star Wars Magazine with the First Order Snowspeeder mini model. That's pretty neat.

And I finally got my advent calendars in. Bought this year's, which TRU sneakily tucked away to the side, and another one of last year's (for 20€), which they placed in the obvious spot right where you walk in. I hope those get discounted even more, I might buy more then. Pretty good stuff in there.

I've recently ordered 10 x 75035, 10 x 75036, 2 x 75086, 75092, 75096 and 2 x 75138. 2014 and 2015 wanted lists done, now onto 2016-17 sets!:excited:

I was on Star Wars set diet for awhile now but I bought Darth Vader Transformation during Bricktober promotions.

I am very satisfied with this purchase. Finally got BBQ Anakin.

9 hours ago, makoy said:

I was on Star Wars set diet for awhile now but I bought Darth Vader Transformation during Bricktober promotions.

Bought the set recently as well, Palpatine and Vader alone are worth the price!

Just got the Rebel Trooper Battle Pack and the Bounty Hunter Speeder Bike Battle Pack. The Rebel pack was $3 USD off, and strangely I have very few rebels, so Idecided to pick that up.

Not much new recently, but I got a used Tydirium, R1 Y-wing, and the new Phantom, mostly for Thrawn, and then Admiral Yularen to go along with. Pretty much everything was from eBay, for less than the original price.

Argos Ireland miss-priced the FO Star Destroyer 75190 at €42.49, I can only assume they meant to price it at €142.49. 

Picked it up this morning for a saving of €100!!! :D 

On 10/23/2017 at 3:11 AM, makoy said:

I'm on the Star Wars diet where I buy only Star Wars.  :tongue:

A propos, I bought the Resistance Bomber, which is expensive but huge and truly special.  And I bought the Resistance-affiliated minifigures from 75189 on eBay, because I think that set is ugly as heck (although to be fair, I have never liked the Imperial craft, even AT-ATs), and I really wanted to have a complete Resistance minifigure collection.  

been bad again 

got a 75081 T-16 skyhopper less the Sandman

and ordered from tescos on there 3 for 2 

75180 Rathtar Escape

75190 First Order Star distroyer

75189 Heavy Assault Walker 

plus been buying black lego parts to black out the Tie Crawler 

On 10/5/2017 at 9:33 AM, SPACIBA said:

I finally found the Captain Antilles minfig :) 

That's a good pickup! I'm hoping we get an updated version him soon with detailed eyes and the scribble mouth

Finn and Plasma Brickheadz. 

Hopefully the Boba Fett and Carbonite Hans comes out later.  Assume so since they are number 27 & 28 where Finn and Plasma were 19 & 20?