KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Just now, Brikkyy13 said:

Ordered the MF. I can sleep happy tonight

Hey Brickkyy13, Thanks for the heads up on VIP access time today! 

6 hours ago, Markalus said:

Hey Brickkyy13, Thanks for the heads up on VIP access time today! 

No problem at all mate, glad to see you were able to grab one for yourself!

Went to my local LEGO store this morning, procured myself one of the Aluminum Falcons!  Wheeled it to the car and it's now safe at home!

Just bought a Tie striker 75154 for 40 euro. Absolutely love the Tie variants, this one no exception. 

I got the phantom, TLJ resistance pod, bounty hunter battle pack, the desert skiff, and the hover tank for 85 dollars free shipping on ebay.

4 hours ago, LEGORACER1 said:

I got the phantom, TLJ resistance pod, bounty hunter battle pack, the desert skiff, and the hover tank for 85 dollars free shipping on ebay.

Color me Impressed! That's a steal! :thumbup:

Just now, joebiwankenobi said:

Color me Impressed! That's a steal! :thumbup:

I know the seller also had the Quad jumper, phantom, carbon freezing chamber, and TLJ resistance pod also for 85 dollars free shipping. Except it sold before I could get it.:hmpf_bad:

Edited by LEGORACER1

Got me the 75177 First Order Heavy Scout Walker - not worth the money. :( But some additional parts for my ISD. :D

I snagged a TIE Striker for almost 50% off, still not one of my favourites, but having built it, it's not too bad. Especially for this price.

I got the Republic Fighter Tank last night (75182) Great little build, and the 'figs are excellent, especially the phase 2 gunner. I don't have the original Fighter tank to compare it to though :/

On 6/1/2011 at 12:58 PM, Lobot said:

Hi, I've just purchased the 10212 (UCS Shuttle) as a Birthday present to myself! I bought it direct from Lego, so no discount, but I did manage to get a ARF Trooper which was well worth the premium. I found Brickplummer's version of the Endor landing pad recently & I convinced myself that I had to buy one! :sweet:

Wow, thats really awesome! :sweet: How did you purchase it direct from Lego? Isn't it a retired product?

I recently purchased 75191 Jedi Starfighter with Hyperdrive. I've been wanting a Jango Fett minifigure for a while and I finally have one! (Although I do prefer the classic Jango and Boba heads but eh.) 

The 2017 UCS snowspeeder, really excellent detailed model, but wow its hard to hold it whilst building, the wings are amazing but really hard to attach - as the under carriage is hard to hold whilst adding more parts. I had to rebuild the front a few times as I got my hands in the wrong place and broke bits off.

But overall excellent model. Next UCS is the BB8 I think - it looks a decent set and the only decent set from the next wave of lego star wars products. Sadly. 

I found the Bounty Hunter BP at my local Tesco with 20% discount. That's what I was waiting for, instant buy. I think its the best value set in the whole year, those figs are all kind characters to me and been waiting for a cheap set to get them. I hope we'll see more BP's like this, with actually named characters.

5 hours ago, Csacsa234 said:

I found the Bounty Hunter BP at my local Tesco with 20% discount. That's what I was waiting for, instant buy. I think its the best value set in the whole year, those figs are all kind characters to me and been waiting for a cheap set to get them. I hope we'll see more BP's like this, with actually named characters.

Agreed. In case of build I wanted to buy the Rogue One Rebel Trooper Battlepack first (the speeder and fortified turret are just amazing), but the Bounty Hunters are great because they offer maximum diversity, are very collectible and old-school. 

Edited by BigEl

My recent purchase just arrived: A pretty heavy black box in a box in a box (with a ton of pieces in it) :laugh:

5zb7c65y.jpg

I looked through four shops in my region to see if they had any Last jedi sets, lucky for me, they had the 75176 resistance transport pod in stock at the last one I looked and fortunately for me I had a coupon for 25% off, so I bought it for about 33,55 euro, which left me with some spare money to buy another non SW related set. To qoute little Anakin "Yipeeeeeee!".:grin: