KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

I got a BB-8 and First Order Star Destroyer. I'm also going to get the Heavy Assault Walker very soon, and probably Kylo Rens TIE

Also, I got a couple of really nice looking custom acrylic stands for some of my sets, so I can display them a bit above ground level. Really nice looking!

21 minutes ago, Daniel Jackson said:

I got a BB-8 and First Order Star Destroyer. I'm also going to get the Heavy Assault Walker very soon, and probably Kylo Rens TIE

Also, I got a couple of really nice looking custom acrylic stands for some of my sets, so I can display them a bit above ground level. Really nice looking!

I can definitely recommend Kylo Rens Tie. Awesome model, cool build.

First Order TIE Fighter, Resistance X-Wing, Jakku Quadjumper... I need to stop spending money, haven't even built all my sets from my last purchases.

16 minutes ago, Mattallica said:

i found it at walmart

Nice mate! I got it for AU$29 (US$23) and on my island that's a good score :cry_happy:

Just bought the 75190 FSD, the 75152 Imperial Assault Hovertank and 5 Microfighters with a discount of 35€. ?

Heading home to build. ?

On 9/3/2017 at 2:18 AM, badgerbricks123 said:

Ordered UCS Hoth Base during Force Friday to take advantage of all the offers. Still looks a dumb hodge-podge of retreads and a giant door to me, but the reduced price seems more reasonable. 

Just out of curiosity, what was the sale price?  I missed it.  The minifigures from Assault on Hoth seem quite nice, and unlikely to appear elsewhere.

Anyway, I'm thrilled to say that I did get 75101 First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter for $35 on clearance at Target.  Nearly bought it about a month ago for $50, so I'm feeling very happy and thankful right now.  :)

I have 2 Y-Wings (75172) that I haven't opened. I also have the Y-Wing refresh here: 

although I didn't finish the Y-Wing. I am considering making a new one. Anyone have any recommendations on the best looking Y-Wing MOC?

20 minutes ago, Dukeside said:

Yeah that one is nice, but he is not releasing any LDD or LXF for it unfortunately.

Yes he is mate, have you asked him? See the 4th last post :classic:

1 hour ago, bataleon said:

Yes he is mate, have you asked him? See the 4th last post :classic:

I know unfortunately I PM'd him and he is no longer providing any info.

33 minutes ago, Dukeside said:

I know unfortunately I PM'd him and he is no longer providing any info.

I think this one is also awesome!

Kylo's Tie Fighter - not built it yet but the Special Forces pilot is super lush! Those red stripes really make it.

The death trooper buildable fig, and Krennic's microfighter, both on clearance

Currently debating Krennic's shuttle, its on clearance and i have giftcard, but that only covers part of the price, and my budget is kind of gone.

Krennic Shuttle is definitely worth your money, especialy when it's with 50% off. 

Just bought the BB8 and Kylo Rens Tie. Wasn't the plan but sometimes you've just got to spend money on lego.   

My birthday haul: Kylo's TIE, FO battlepack, plus a FO snowspeeder microfighter just to reach the price limit for the free walker. Not my best purchase, if it weren't my bday, I wouldn't have bought it, and not even going to buy anything else from this wave until they're discounted.

The new Advent calendar, $35 at Walmart.  They have the FO gorilla walker polybag at Walmart, but I passed on it.  May get it later.

just brought a rancor pit its missing a few figures but that's no problem

also have 3 sand people from the latest land speeder set coming and the all have a pet wamp rat with them

the next big purchase its going to be Wednesday night Thursday morning