KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

The Republic Fighter Tank- A great selection of minifigures!

Rathar Escape- Was a fun build and I love the assortment of minifigs

Luke's Landspeeder- A must have classic. The build was fast and fun

Microfighter Resistance X-Wing- Bought for Greg Grunberg and a nice assortment of parts!

Bought the Droid escape pod, goes well with the Cantina set, finally I have the droids to put on the speeder :)

Took my daughter to school and stopped at a Walmart to check for TLJ- picked up a Praetorian Guard Buildable figure.

Then the Quadjumper on clearance. Can't wait to build it!

This month: the phantom and the ghost, the new a wing, 3 rebel endor troopers and r3m2. All rebel stuff xD

Ordered 1 of each of the TLJ sets (except BB8 or the constraction figs) at 4am Hong Kong time. Easier than going out to the launch during last night's thunderstorm! Looking forward to building them next week.

I just ordered the Quadjumper via Amazon with a discount equivalent to the triple VIP points I would receive if ordered via TLG. In Spain TLG offers that poster with the new gigantic MF but no minifigures, so I chose the discount from Amazon.

6 hours ago, MartinCliffe said:

Ordered 1 of each of the TLJ sets (except BB8 or the constraction figs) at 4am Hong Kong time. Easier than going out to the launch during last night's thunderstorm! Looking forward to building them next week.

even the scout walker ... ?

Double TIE Striker at the Lego Store for me, the full-size set and the Microfighter. That was enough to also net me the Scarif Stormtrooper polybag, Gorilla walker polybag, and VIP poster.

Edited by Commander_Rob

Went to my local LEGO store and picked up the Tracker I at 20% off.  Still enough to get the promo Scarif trooper.

On 8/28/2017 at 1:52 AM, Japanbuilder said:

Got 75175 x1. I like it, it even compares well with last year's A-Wing. Plus the moveable engine pods were removed. These ones won't move on you too much. 

36464144650_3032d7b0ac.jpgIMG_6367 by Macster Tome, on Flickr

36051743783_93c4374f1b.jpgIMG_6362 by Macster Tome, on Flickr

36051741503_53e05acd50.jpgIMG_6359 by Macster Tome, on Flickr

I changed the landing gear on 75175 to match the landing gear on 75150.  I hated the the asymmetry on 75175's front foot.

TRU A-Wing & R3-M2 free with purchase.

Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter and Scarif Stormtrooper polybag from the Lego Store

Resistance Transport Pod.

Honestly I'm not even done yet!

Got R3-M2 from TRU.

went nearest TRU a few days ago and an employee refused to sell one.

today, I stopped by other store and she sold one for me without buying other lego sets.

saw new released Legos and tempting to buy but decided to wait. Looks great though.

Hoth + scariff poly

BB8 + poly

Advent calendar and bounty hunter pack + poly

and all three posters. Nice to get all my buying done in one day!

Slave 1, Bounty Hunter BP and that Assault walker poly (cause the Trooper one n/a in Ireland :angry: ) Still, 474 more points added to the VIP lot for the Falcon

Picked up the AT-M6 today, there were four stocked above the $38 walker price tag at Walmart and the store honored it!

I bought the resistance transport pod, for 35€, still way too expensive, but allready better then the ludicrous official price of 45€ they ask in Europe (nobody should buy it at that ripp off price).

Also bought the pratorian guard  buildable figure

Edited by firefox

Ordered UCS Hoth Base during Force Friday to take advantage of all the offers. Still looks a dumb hodge-podge of retreads and a giant door to me, but the reduced price seems more reasonable.