KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Today, First Order Battlepacks were in stock, so I picked one up. And the Scout Trooper Buildable Figure was 15€ off, so I picked up one of those too.

Went to legoland in Florida picked up bounty hunter battle pack and landspeeder along with the star wars encyclopedia on every figure ever

made very cool book!!

Edited by KevinYoung

Poe's X-Wing at Wal-Mart. Was slightly discounted by being only $65, but seeing the set is nearly 2 years old now I wish the discount was a bit bigger. The weird thing is now that I got it I am tempted to save up for the Resistance X-Wing set just so I can have a sister ship to form a squadron, although I am telling myself that buying nearly the same model just because it is in a different color is a bit silly :tongue:

I finally picked up Assault on Hoth last night from Amazon.ca for $192CDN ($202-$10 promo code)...about $150USD.

While I disagree with the UCS branding, I found that this set was a good way to get a variety of Hoth-iness to my collection as the only "snow planet" set I currently have is 75138 Hoth Attack from last year.

Edited by eliminator

On 7/11/2017 at 3:11 AM, Something_Awesome said:

Two UCS Slave 1's for $70 (US) each. LOL! Thank you Amazon Prime Day Deals!

Wow that was a great deal.  I almost pulled the trigger on the Tie Striker that was 43% off for Prime Day.  However, just don't have enough room to keep up picking up things to build when I have 7 or 8 boxes of legos for ones I haven't built yet.  Going to have rotate which ones are built and displayed to appease the wife.  

Finally pulled the trigger on Krennic's shuttle. 60€ from Amazon.de. Possibly the best model from that wave, but no way was I gonna buy it at full price.

75050 B-Wing from ebay. Perfect condition with all pieces included (as well as spares!) for just £24.50, a great use of my £10 PayPal voucher. I had a really fun time as it's a really interesting build, and I was surprised at just how sturdy it is for what I thought would be a fragile set.

5R3Dt1l.jpg

Edited by TheRealDickDastardly
Forgot to add price.

Prime Day triple discount glitch landed me with a $15 TIE Striker. I was in a hurry and saw it listed for $40. When the $15 final price came up, I figured it was auto-applying gift cards or something. Had I realized then, I definitely would not have been able to resist picking up the Firehouse, Slave I, and all the LBM sets I'm missing... maybe it's a good thing I didn't notice!

5 hours ago, Knight of Ren said:

Republic fighter tank for $19. Most of the 2017 SUMMER Star Wars sets were on clearance there.

I think it is weird that Walmart already put this set on clearance. It just came out like a month or two ago. I figured it would be some older sets, that would be put on clearance. 

I stumbled across 75150 Vaders Tie Advance vs A Wing refuced from £70 to £40. At that price And with it being retired I gave into temptation. Overall I'm pretty happy with it, I finally got the New Vader and the other figures are great aswell. Vaders new Tie Advance is buy far the best version of it around.

Picked up a near mint #75021 Republic Gunship for £60! All pieces, minifigs, instructions, poster and box. Absolutely delighted, as is my son.

On 7/14/2017 at 8:45 PM, samurai-turtle said:

I think it is weird that Walmart already put this set on clearance. It just came out like a month or two ago. I figured it would be some older sets, that would be put on clearance. 

I have no idea why, but one of the Walmarts near me also put nearly every set on clearance, including brand new ones. I got the Quadjumper for $35, CCBS Speeder Bike for $40, Phantom 2 for $17, U-Wing for $54, and the Blue Resistance X-Wing for $45, plus some clearanced 2017 City sets. Even the new Freemaker sets were on clearance, but their prices weren't nearly as good. This particular Walmart happens to be in a pretty sketchy neighborhood and routinely pop up on Brickseek as having sets like the TIE Striker or Krennic's Shuttle marked down to crazy low prices (sub $20).

an extra 75158 rebel combat frigate on sale for just 64€

an extra 75175 A wing

Picked up the AT-ST from Smyths at the weekend for £25, and took delivery of the UCS Snowspeeder yesterday, purchased for £110 (I had a £60 Lego voucher to use, so couldn't resist!)

I snagged a MISB 10225 UCS R2 for just slightly over the original retail price. I'm really looking forward to building it and pairing with the upcoming BB8!

75120 K-2S0 from Kmart on clearance for AU$9.

K-2S0 minifig from bricklink for AU$18.

169 parts for $9 vs. 4 parts for $18! Yeah, figure that one out! haha :hmpf_bad:

I finally did it. I am now the proud owner of a 10179. I made an offer of 1k and he countered at $1650. I countered at $1025 and explained how I had watched this set go up and I am now watching it go down. A day went by and my offer was accepted. I got the set with the box in great condition, the instructions are prime, and the sticker sheet is unused!!! I may still be over extended at 1k but at least I didn't pay north of 2k!!!