KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Got two Scarif Shoretrooper buildable figures for $10 each at Walmart on clearance.  Still trying to track down the Death Trooper which Walmart has on clearance for $5 each.

This week i finally bought the millenium falcon 75105 with a good deal. As it is my first MF, i am so happy with its design =D

I also purchased 75183 Vader's tranformation for the minifigures and 75173 Luke landspeeder. That's great small set.

Picked up 75153 AT ST today. The last set I needed to complete my Rogue One wave. A great little set,  although at £34.99 it's the first set I've bought for a while that I've felt was overpriced. An extra minifig would have balanced it out a bit more ☹️. It looks very accurate when built, with the angled panels on the head looking very good...if a tad flimsy. May have to try to mod it to fit two figs inside maybe.  And it's actually a good size and looks suitably 'leggy' ??

While waiting for my Saturn V to arrive (that's what got me interested in Lego again), I decided to purchase a small Star Wars set: the Darth Vader buildable figure. A nice and easy set, and I think it looks pretty cool.

Next on my list is the Falcon I think. 

Bought the new first order battle pack and the A-wing, and also put in my order for the Saturn V but the wait until July will be hard!

Soo I was just checking out my local TRU website, and they now repriced the whole summer wave already. Before, everything was the same as in S@H, but they slashed every price a bit, including the Jedi starfighter. It is 130 CHF on S@H, same was in TRU, now they are selling it for 110, and until tomorrow, additional discount to 89 CHF for club members...Still not gonna buy, because it's ugly AF, but looks like they discovered that no one is going to buy it for this money... The battlepacks are on a lower price too, but it's just 3 chf less, so I'm not that mad that I ordered it from S@H

14 hours ago, Daniel Jackson said:

While waiting for my Saturn V to arrive (that's what got me interested in Lego again),

Oh, brother that Saturn V.....I saw it's in Backorder until July 11 now in Europe...waiting for mine as well. That for example is a set that's infinitely cooler than the Jedi starfighter and more than twice as many pieces, yet it costs the same....

Darth Vader transformation and Bounty Hunter Battlepack; something I am sure most of the people on here have picked up themselves too! :wink: My first Emperor fig, 4LOM, and Bossk; and updated versions of Vader, Dengar, and IG88 too! With it I also love the brickbuilt droids that came with the Vader set too.

4 hours ago, xboxtravis7992 said:

Darth Vader transformation and Bounty Hunter Battlepack; something I am sure most of the people on here have picked up themselves too! :wink: My first Emperor fig, 4LOM, and Bossk; and updated versions of Vader, Dengar, and IG88 too! With it I also love the brickbuilt droids that came with the Vader set too.

I don't have a proper Emperor fig either...I've had my eye on the DK book that has him in it...but always passed. I, really liking the Transformation set, though. Great profile picture too!

Found assault on hoth online today for $182 so I bought it.  I know it got a lot of negative reviews but it looked like a good playset so the kids will get that for Christmas.  

On 27/12/2016 at 0:15 PM, Morgoth924 said:

Picked up Rebel Trooper Battlepack 75164 for £2 at Asda ...........don't usually bother with  battlepacks but £2 seriously who can say no to that? 

Plenty on shelves nice lil army sat for folks that way minded

apologies for quote box can't seem to get rid

Not exactly my latest purchase, that would be the Vader Transformation, but here is my latest build:

Battle of Scarif x2

battle1

Purchased and already built the General Grievous buildable figure. 

It was a lot more interesting to build than the Kenobi and Kylo figures I also purchased at the same time. With all the joint-type parts in the legs it actually took a while to get it to balance properly.

On 2017-6-15 at 7:47 PM, aukevin said:

Not exactly my latest purchase, that would be the Vader Transformation, but here is my latest build:

Battle of Scarif x2

Really cool! Thought it would look silly if you would add microfighters to 'normal' sized builds, but it fits quite good. 

On 15-6-2017 at 7:47 PM, aukevin said:

Battle of Scarif x2

<snip>

that looks great nice work

Edited by BEAVeR
Please don't quote images