KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

I found some more clearance sets at Walmart. First one 75165 Imperial Trooper Battle Pack for $7. And the second one 75152 Imperial Assault Hovertank for $15. (For half off I figured it is the best deal I am got to get for these two sets.) 

I got both Battle packs, it's almost liberating getting all these bounty hunters in a cheap way.

I'm probably gonna get the transformation chamber next.

Picked up the Bounty Hunter battle pack, the FO Transport Speeder battle pack, the Republic Fighter Tank, the Darth Vader Transformation and the Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike from different Walmarts and a TRU.  I saw the Quadjumper, Rathtar Escape, Tracker I and Arrowhead too.  I actually passed on picking up the Quadjumper and Rathtar Escape (I know, I'm crazy).  I'll wait until the Quadjumper is 10-20% off and the Tracker I and Arrowhead are 20% or more off.  I probably should have just gotten the Rathtar Escape. :blush:

I also got another Resistance Troop Transporter, but not a purchase.  My senior/elderly parents have been having health issues lately, including lengthy hospital and rehab facility stays.  So, I have been helping to clean their house for them.  My Mother is somewhat of a pack rat, so in helping to de-clutter her things, we discovered an Amazon box with a brand new 75140 set in it.  What apparently happened was, I had requested that as a birthday gift last year, but changed my mind and requested the 75084 Wookiee Gunship set instead.  She gave me the Wookiee Gunship, but never told me that she had also bought the other set too.  She must have forgotten, which is not uncommon for her.

Sealed Ucs AT-ST 10174, bargain.

Edited by G59

Went to our local Lego Store on Saturday and got the Quad Jumper (75178) and the A-Wing (75175) ... oh, and they gave me an R3-M2 (40268?) in a polybag

Edited by the_colonel

4 hours ago, eliminator said:

To build, or to save?

To save. I'm that kind of guy that gets sealed ucs but doesn't know when he will open them lol.

11 minutes ago, G59 said:

To save. I'm that kind of guy that gets sealed ucs but doesn't know when he will open them lol.

I feel your pain. I'm actually starting a new rule in my house: slice open older sets first.

Or else they end up being worth too much and it pains me to open them!

Went and picked up half the summer star wars sets today. The battle packs are starting to show up in many Australian stores, but so far the only place Ive found the rest of the wave (except for the freemaker sets, which I cant find anywhere) was at the discovery centre in melbourne. Prices are what you'd expect; $45 for the fighter tank and vader's transformation, $90 for the quadjumper and scout trooper + speeder bike, $23 for the battle packs. I think the rathtar escape was $130, its the only one I didn't pick up. This sure is a nice change from their usual August release. Also finally got krennic's shuttle from david jones for 20% off. That thing's getting real hard to come by in Aus.

The speeder bike is gorgeous, the tank is pretty great too. I definitely dont recommend picking up the quadjumper at RRP though, this thing is a $60, maybe $70 tops, set. Definitely not worth $90.

Edited by Magmafrost

15 hours ago, Magmafrost said:

Went and picked up half the summer star wars sets today. The battle packs are starting to show up in many Australian stores, but so far the only place Ive found the rest of the wave (except for the freemaker sets, which I cant find anywhere) was at the discovery centre in melbourne. Prices are what you'd expect; $45 for the fighter tank and vader's transformation, $90 for the quadjumper and scout trooper + speeder bike, $23 for the battle packs. I think the rathtar escape was $130, its the only one I didn't pick up. This sure is a nice change from their usual August release. Also finally got krennic's shuttle from david jones for 20% off. That thing's getting real hard to come by in Aus.

The speeder bike is gorgeous, the tank is pretty great too. I definitely dont recommend picking up the quadjumper at RRP though, this thing is a $60, maybe $70 tops, set. Definitely not worth $90.

90$ for the quadjumper... wow.

Rogue One Rebels Battlepack and AT-ST. I now have every Rogue One winter wave system set (on the CCBS side I only have K-2SO). This is the first time I have ever really completed a System scale wave before, all the Rogue One sets have been a ton of fun.

So... one local shop throws a 40% of all LEGO to make room for the new sets... and mixes it up by actually putting the new sets on the shelves during the sale... :tongue:

The downside is that their selection is pretty bad (usually no big sets), but I did pick up the Bounty Hunter BP, First Order BP and Dart Vader Transformation set.

Over the last few weeks also picked up:

10 x 75165 - Imperial Trooper Battle Pack (at 70% off)

another 10 x 75165 - Imperial Trooper Battle Pack (at about 40% off)

I ordered the Bounty Hunter BP this morning, luckily that's the only set I want from this wave, so I don't have to whine about the Saturn V taking my money :)

So it was my birthday this week and my amazing wife bought me the 75154 TIE Striker and 75156 Krennics Shuttle sets. Krennics Shuttle was a great build and looks awesome on display in flight mode. I've yet to build the TIE 

Yesterday at Wal-Mart I got the Rathtar Escape, Jakku Quadjumper, and Darth Vader's Transformation sets.

75167 Bountyhunter battlepack

I wanted to get the Rathtar set and Quadjumper as well, but my local store (which sells all sets 15-20% BELOW RRP) gets them next week or the week after.

Picked up 75093 Death Star final duel, and I found 75040 General Grievous Wheel Bike. Glad to finally have a Grievous fig

I picked up the Bounty Hunter and FO battlepacks when I was at the Lego Store to get my Saturn V on Thursday morning.

I still haven't opened the A-Wing or Y-Wing I got on May 4th yet, though! Not sure which SW set will be the first one I crack open...