KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Got Battle on Scariff and the Rogue One rebel trooper battle pack discounted at Big W. Pretty happy with them but would not have paid RRP for either ($90AUD and $23AUD respectively)

Got the Rogue One Y-wing from Toys R Us for £51 and free £10 gift voucher to spend on LEGO between 28th April and 30th May. 

I just got the 75172 Y-wing! Been looking forward to it for awhile. The set looks great. Figs look great too, I just think they should have made moroff fig bigger

Imperial Hovertank. I am going to get the AT-ST sometime soon I hope too. Really tempted to finish the entire Wave 1 of System style Rogue One sets (I also have K2SO in CCBS so there is that too...) Possibly my favorite Star Wars film and single Lego set wave ever? Maybe... :wink:

I picked up the UCS Bwing recently. I didn't get a very good deal on it at $250 us). But... I felt that I needed to get it now while the prices weren't astronomical. I don't resell, just collect. The UCS Bwing is just too critical of a ship to not have in the collection...

Now if only I could find a UCS imperial shuttle! :laugh:

Edited by thorin

Got Luminara Unduli and Quinlan Vos from the latest Clone Turbo Tank set in mint condition 10$ each from a friend of mine. Very happy with my purchase! :sweet:

Edited by BrickShady

A visit to the car boot this morning yielded

4x Rebel Scout Troopers

Jawa 

Hoth Princess Leia

all for £10

Got a few more Stormtroopers the other day. I lost count how many I have bought... but should not be less than 20 so far. Small army only... I know.

Edited by makoy

Picked up Battle on Takodana from Tesco for £28. The set doesn't look great but it's good value for the Kylo Ren and Maz Kanata minifigures. 

Will probably pick up the blue X Wing from SAH tomorrow too.

Just bought Battle on Takodana, The Phantom 2 and of course the UCS Snowspeeder from S@H. Used some VIP points to get a little bit of a discount.

1 hour ago, Brikkyy13 said:

Just bought Battle on Takodana, The Phantom 2 and of course the UCS Snowspeeder from S@H. Used some VIP points to get a little bit of a discount.

Nice haul! It's good to see the Snowspeeder is available on the Aus S@H website now.

I've just ordered 75144 UCS Snowspeeder - I'm really looking forward to building it! :wub:

I was just wandering around Bricks & Pieces and had to order some of the new hair pieces for Han and other bits. Didn't know they were available.

Stormtroopers x16

Tie striker pilots x6

Thrawn

Both U-wing and Y-wing microfighter pilots

Krennic micro fighter shuttle pilot. 

Would love to say I have just bought Slave 1 but I keep getting bloody errors with the lego store :angry:

I had heard that the lego store server frequently goes down, I do a lot of online shopping and have never had the problems I am having trying to get this Slave 1!?!

got Slave one & Battle on Hoth sets plus as I brought them separately I got   2 buildable poly bag R2D2's  from the Stratford Store London