KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

I just ordered Kanan's Speeder Bike and the Rebel Combat Frigate from LEGO.com. It really pained me to pay full price but I wanted to get them before they retired. I'm not a fan of store exclusives. The Sith Infiltrator was the last set that I payed full price for. 

Bought 2x resistance trooper transport and 3x darth maul's sith infiltrator for 50% off.

They're all for resale if anyone wants them, except 1x sith infiltator

Not sure what I will do with them yet, I might part them out and sell minifigs and parts separately?

8 hours ago, jdm44 said:

I just ordered Kanan's Speeder Bike and the Rebel Combat Frigate from LEGO.com. It really pained me to pay full price but I wanted to get them before they retired. I'm not a fan of store exclusives. The Sith Infiltrator was the last set that I payed full price for. 

Both the Frigate and the Infiltrator full price? Ouch! 

I really don't consider them in high regard for what you're actually paying for these two. 

Officially broke on holiday now. Picked up Vader's TIE vs A-wing in one store, decided to pop into another and hidden on the shelf were Jabba's Palace and Sail Barge. 

I found a 75132 First Order Battle Pack for $10. (I also got a Kexo Knights: Battle Suit Axl but, I don't think any cares about that here.) 

75170 phantom II - horrible set, overpriced x10, and so small...

75163 krennic shuttle micro fighter

5002122 TC-4 polybag

30004 Battle Droid on STAP  polybag

++ 2x free R3-M2 polybag

Edited by Davor

Managed to find the UCS Sandcrawler 24hrs before my flight back home at a price I couldn't say no to. 

Just bought the resistance X-wing...... micro fighter :tongue:

Can't wait to build it! I kind just wanted that minifig though!

4 hours ago, FishW said:

Just bought the resistance X-wing...... micro fighter :tongue:

Can't wait to build it! I kind just wanted that minifig though!

That minifig of Snapp is awesome. If you get the full size fighter you will have a good figure ready to go (~.^)v

It's been a while since I last posted here, so a couple things have piled up:

Imperial Assualt (Hover)tank, U-Wing (fullsize and microfighter), AT-ST, Krennic's shuttle, Y-Wing microfighter, another of last year's Imperial battlepacks, and the A-Wing pilot polybag.

Breaking news for all FOLs in the United States...I just bought the Series 4 Microfighters and the new Rebel Trooper Battle Pack (75161-75164), which are all FINALLY available early from Amazon.com.  It's not immediately obvious, though; the "scalper" third-party listings still pop up first. No sign of the Imperial Trooper Battle Pack, which is kind of weird.  The only other listing (that I've found) is Battle on Scarif (75171), available for pre-order (March 1), but I didn't bother, because there's no release-date delivery.  I guess I'll just have to wait patiently for the rest of the sets.  I'm pretty stoked to build my Rebel army, though.  :)

Edited by RogueTwo
spelling

On 2/3/2017 at 2:10 AM, Rad said:

Officially broke on holiday now. Picked up Vader's TIE vs A-wing in one store, decided to pop into another and hidden on the shelf were Jabba's Palace and Sail Barge. 

What!? Where? Vader's Tie vs. A-wing was not avail. in retail in Australia and Jabba's Palace and Barge have been retired for years. Nice pick-up. 

6 hours ago, Markalus said:

What!? Where? Vader's Tie vs. A-wing was not avail. in retail in Australia and Jabba's Palace and Barge have been retired for years. Nice pick-up. 

I was in Poland at the time of purchase, the Vader's TIE vs A-wing was a little scarce there too - I popped in every toy stop i could and only found it in 3.

1 hour ago, Rad said:

I was in Poland at the time of purchase, the Vader's TIE vs A-wing was a little scarce there too - I popped in every toy stop i could and only found it in 3.

I like your dedication.

23 minutes ago, Markalus said:

I like your dedication.

Haha, sniffing and double sniffing around ultimately paid off as it netted me the Jabba sets and Sandcrawler at 'decent' prices. Was hoping to find the Rancor Pit, but no luck.

I have 2 astromechs from Bricklink which I have delayed so long to buy... I'm so close to completing my astromech but that R3-M2 is still elusive.

just got of ebay a hover tank less figures for £13 didn't think it was too bad

also ordered for a £2 a dead pool mini figure (I know he's not star wars) but couldn't resist at that price

Edited by roadstermatt

Got 3x microfighter: U-wing, Y-wing, Krennic. Great little sets with great parts :D

Also finally got the UCS Sandcrawler! It's very impressive, but assembling the 300+ threads is very frustrating :grin:

11 hours ago, TWP said:

Got 3x microfighter: U-wing, Y-wing, Krennic. Great little sets with great parts :D

Also finally got the UCS Sandcrawler! It's very impressive, but assembling the 300+ threads is very frustrating :grin:

The U-Wing and Y-Wing Microfighters are indeed excellent!  i just got them in the mail today and built them right away.  :classic:  Is there a reason why you don't want the TIE Striker Microfighter, or do you already have it/hoping to buy it later?