KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Recently purchased the 75156 Krennic's Imperial Shuttle set, but I am tempted to try and make a B-Wing out of it. We'll see how this weekend goes.

My last purchases are the 75153 (AT-ST), the 75149 (Xwing), the 75150 (Awing and Vader's TIE). I modified the Awing.

113645783_o.jpg

Randomly found a 75049 Snowspeeder on the shelf at my local Toys R Us this afternoon. I've been looking for a reasonable priced one on the secondhand market for months.  Can't believe I found one for MSRP!

Bought the 75086 battle droid troop carrier.  Don't really like the prequel stuff but this looks like a nice set good value and it's retiring soon.  Also found a first order general in a poly bag.  

Yesterday I managed to grab a returned 75054 AT-AT at my local LEGO Store.  I'm glad to have found it since I missed getting the set when it was available.  I'm hoping to see the Assault on Hoth "UCS" set on sale this coming May the Fourth, since I now have something to assault it with! :tongue:

4 hours ago, Bley Harvest said:

Randomly found a 75049 Snowspeeder on the shelf at my local Toys R Us this afternoon. I've been looking for a reasonable priced one on the secondhand market for months.  Can't believe I found one for MSRP!

2 hours ago, weeble1688 said:

Yesterday I managed to grab a returned 75054 AT-AT at my local LEGO Store.  I'm glad to have found it since I missed getting the set when it was available.  I'm hoping to see the Assault on Hoth "UCS" set on sale this coming May the Fourth, since I now have something to assault it with! :tongue:

Wow! I'm super jealous. I'm always hoping to walk into a Toys R Us and get lucky. Great finds

I bought 2 Imperial trooper battle packs and Luke's landspeeder (recieved an Rebel A-Wing pilot), got me a first order general (polybag) and bought me a cheap Hovertank with just 1 pilot...this wil be a nice base for some modifications.

8 hours ago, Bley Harvest said:

I have that set. Its a good set, just overpriced.

I have recently acquired 75059 and 75060 for 170$ and 150$ respectively. Can't believe my luck! :sweet:

Happy Holidays everyone! :laugh:

3 minutes ago, BrickShady said:

I have recently acquired 75059 and 75060 for 170$ and 150$ respectively. Can't believe my luck! :sweet:

Happy Holidays everyone! :laugh:

Wow! Amazing deals :wub:

Happy New Year (soon) everyone :sweet:

I haven't exactly bought it yet, but I've decided I'm going for the UCS Slave 1. The thing is awesome, and plus, I bet that Boba figure will go for loads on the after market in a couple years. I've always wanted a Slave 1 ever since I missed out on the 2010 one, so I guess this is how I'll be getting it. Where I'll put it though is another question, my shelves are looking rather clogged up for the moment.

I recently bought the At-St, Hovertank, First Order SF Tie Fighter, U wing and Krennic's Shuttle. Altogether it cost roughly £170.

Edited by Kaboozle

On December 14, 2016 at 1:44 AM, belkor said:

Ebay seller more like!

Son, you don't get to over 40,000 minifigs by selling. I haven't sold any Lego in 15 years now.

Again, all Star Wars:

59xzrm.jpg

Forty thousand? What do you do with all of that? Does anyone ever see them? That is baffling.

7 hours ago, atlas said:

Forty thousand? What do you do with all of that? Does anyone ever see them? That is baffling.

His description is "memory lapse power shopper" :laugh: did the mods put that?

Well my local store didn't have the U-wing, so I got 75154 Tie Striker instead :grin:

Edited by Juke

1 hour ago, Juke said:

Well my local store didn't have the U-wing, so I got 75154 Tie Striker instead :grin:

TIE Striker is a good set, I think you will like it :thumbup:

I have been wanting 75152 Imperial Hover Tank since Rogue Friday, but I ended up getting 75153 AT-ST because I wanted it even worse. Then I woke up this morning and out of the blue I decided to go out and get 75152 finally.

Lego Star Wars Carbon-F Chamber 75137

I was also going to buy Y-Wing or Millenium Falcon but I decided to get Wall-E before it gets discontinued.

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 8:10 AM, Alfadas said:

75171, 75152, 75164 and 75165. The minifigs in those sets look great, the builds in the battlepacks are a bit meh, but i didn't buy those for the build. The battle on Scarif is a nice set, awesome figs, cool build. Bit dissapointed with the hovertank, The figs are, again, awesome, but the build is quite boring and repetitive. Although the end result looks quite good, I don't really like it. Overall I'm very happy with the figs and the Scarif base. Rest is a bit meh. 

I'm thinking of getting 75165.  How big is the walker?

2 hours ago, gundamz said:

Would this help?

From the thumbnail it looks like it's just over twice of a minifigure's height.

Edited by VaderFan2187

2 hours ago, gundamz said:

Ninja'd by Lord Vader himself. 

Just ordered the new Y-Wing, A-Wing and Skiff Escape, had three £20 off Lego vouchers from Toys'R'Us from an offer before Christmas when I was stocking up on modular buildings, so they cost £44.99, £24.99 and £9.99 respectively.

Did pretty well out of the TRU pre-Christmas offers, they had a 20% cashback deal, free Lego sets for any purchase over £45 and free £20 voucher when you spent £75, all of which stacked. So bought Tower Bridge, Brick Bank and Palace Cinema and got £90 cashback, £60 in vouchers, Rey buildable figure and Geoffrey Giraffe in Lego (I should have got a third free set, but they were all out of stock when I made the third purchase)! 

30279 Kylo Ren spaceship polybag $3.49 at Target for parts. Was on the shelves with baseball cards for days, then when I decide to buy, it's gone. Couldn't have sold out so many so fast. Didn't see it in toy section, but it was left in a cardboard box near the baseball card section. You'd think if they take it down from one area, they'd immediately put it elsewhere visible, but not really.