KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

75156 Krennic's Imperial Shuttle

75152 Imperial Assault Hovertank

2 x  Rebels A-wing polybag  - free with a purchase of above sets.

Can`t wait to get other Rouge one sets.

It's been a few weeks, but I'm still very impressed by the little AT-AT from last month's "Lego Star Wars Magazine"!

th_lego-at-at.jpg th_lego-at-at-2.jpg th_lego-at-at-3.jpg th_lego-at-at-4.jpg

The quality of the sets is very hit-and-miss (at least judging by the few I have seen), but this one is really well done for its size! :classic:

Edited by coronaking

Bought the Assault on Hoth for just 200€. For the price it's actually a pretty good set, it has nice minifigs and the build is fun to do too IMO :)

On 16-10-2016 at 1:46 AM, bountybossk said:

Just found the A-wing pilot polybag on the website of Toys R' Us The Netherlands! It's €3,99!

Oh really? That's great, thanks for the tip!

75158 - Rebel Combat Frigate.

Annoying build - way, way too much technic for my tastes. The final product, however, is solid and relatively pleasing to the eye, although I am going to heavily modify mine and tile it over in places, because the number of studded surfaces are just too glaring. 

Just got a catalog from the local toy store.  Krennics shuttle is going to be $70 for the month of November and they gave me a coupon for 15 off 75 in purchases so I should be able to get krennics shuttle and the hover tank for $75 in a couple weeks

I got the 2013 Barc Speeder with Clone Wars Obi-Wan and Phase II Captain Rex. I have a hard time finding a cooler fig than that1

Today I got:

75149 Resistance X-Wing Fighter

Two 75153 AT-ST Walker

75154 TIE Striker

75156 Krennic's Imperial Shuttle

Got the Imperial Hovertank and the U-Wing on Rogue Friday.

I'm from Chile and recently I went to USA and bought:

UCS Slave 1
Poe's X-wing
Lambda Class Shuttle Tydirium
Droid Escape Pod
Rey's Speeder
U-Wing (Rogue One)
AT-ST (Rogue One)
Imperial Assault Hovert-tank (Rogue One)
K2SO Buildable Figure (Rogue One)

Very happy with all the new sets, and still have some ready to build!

Got some more blaster pistols and two battle packs! 

one is 75079 which I got to complete a small Battlefront Diorama I have on temporary display:

29874453983_f5f299c756.jpgPA232323 by Macster Tome, on Flickr

Those Shadow Troopers look great next to the rest of the Battlefront brethren!

30208187020_4845579029.jpgPA232321 by Macster Tome, on Flickr

And I got a 6th  75131 Resistance Troop Battle Pack as I love those darn Gian-211 speeders and those dual molded helmets! Plus I needed the four figures to even out my Resistance troops who were slightly under-manned compared to my FO army. 

30419950901_31b8507527.jpgPA232316 by Macster Tome, on Flickr

Edited by Japanbuilder

I've been majorly turned off LEGO Star Wars for a long time now, and I haven't really collected it since 2009. However, with the recent news of Ewok Village retiring, I just needed to add it to my collection. It's ordered now, but even when it arrives, it'll be my Christmas treat so I can't open it until December. :grin: The wait is going to be painful!

Cannot wait to pair Ewok Village with my old Endor Base to make a display!

bought my crismas stuff:

75158 Rebel combat frigate  for 101€, okay price but not spectacular

75098 Hoth battle set for 229€, still feels like too expensive even with 50€ off the official price

75106 Assault carrier for 85€, great price for a great set :)

Edited by firefox

On 24-10-2016 at 8:20 AM, firefox said:

bought my crismas stuff:

75158 Rebel combat frigate  for 101€, okay price but not spectacular

75098 Hoth battle set for 229€, still feels like too expensive even with 50€ off the official price

75106 Assault carrier for 85€, great price for a great set :)

Where did you get that for those prices?

I recently bought the Combat frigate for €110, it was an okay deal I think, thought it could not be beaten xD

54 minutes ago, TWP said:

Where did you get that for those prices?

I recently bought the Combat frigate for €110, it was an okay deal I think, thought it could not be beaten xD

collishop/dreamland;  Belgian retailer, sinterklaas promo 15% extra discount on allready low prices for 750158 and 75106.

julibri.nl for the hoth set. 

28 minutes ago, firefox said:

collishop/dreamland;  Belgian retailer, sinterklaas promo 15% extra discount on allready low prices for 750158 and 75106.

julibri.nl for the hoth set. 

Ah, thanks. Doesn't seem to be that cheap on other sets I do not have yet though :(

In addition to about $600 on my pending MOC, I Ebayed a lightly used Tantive IV (the more recent release), which will serve as the medical vessel in my small fleet. All I have left to get this Christmas is a Bricklinked Nebulon B, and my strike force should be finished.

11 hours ago, TWP said:

Ah, thanks. Doesn't seem to be that cheap on other sets I do not have yet though :(

Nope,

There is no 1 store that is the cheapest on everything,

You really need to compare alot and buy on the moment of promotion.

could not resist from Toys R' Us email today and got U-wing (75155) and AT-ST (75153) PLUS Free promo A-wing pilot.

Asked price match from walmart so it was slightly over $100 and there was $25 free gift card purchasing over $100. probably I will use the gift card for TIE striker.

I asked one extra A-wing pilot but as always the store refused to sell one more extra T_T

Funny thing is I could spot extra promo stuffs in selves after promotions are over.

I usually get sets later but I can't believe I got all Rogue sets except TIE striker.