KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Just bought 75150 Vader's TIE vs. A-wing (€70), which is an excellent set in my opinion. I think I'll be spending my whole day swooshing them around :laugh:

I bought 75157 Rebels Rex's AT-TE for 99,98€ including shipping.

Now that's a fair price instead of the 139€ LEGO promotes. 

You can find the latest 75151 clone turbo tank for the same price if you look hard enough :)

Complete RO Line with an extra AT-ST and the Death Star. Was able to get three Revan's. One was an online order, other was an in store purchase, and the other was free on AFOL Day. Probably just keep one and trade/give the other two away to friends.

2 hours ago, ISDAvenger said:

Complete RO Line with an extra AT-ST and the Death Star. Was able to get three Revan's. One was an online order, other was an in store purchase, and the other was free on AFOL Day. Probably just keep one and trade/give the other two away to friends.

Sorry if this is a bit off topic, but I've never heard of AFOL day.  Was there any promotion of this?

That's quite a lot of sets you purchased, though.  You'll be busy for a while.

U-Wing (15% off RRP)

Krennic's shuttle (20% off RRP)

And some figs:

Bespin Guard (from the advent calendar)

Darth Revan

Inquisitor

Malgus

Agent Kallus

Edited by Jedi-Bendu

7 hours ago, CabooseBM said:

I got a third Microfighters AT-AT, because it is ridiculously great.

I have 4 of those and I always want to get more.  Love that minifigure.

Got Krennic's Imperial Shuttle, Imperial Assault Hovertank, and two First Order Battle Packs in the mail today from Amazon.

Just got AT-ST 75153.

Cant wait to build it and then to have a read of all the modifications that I will have a go at.

Another TIE Striker, 30% off on B&N. Online only coupon until 11 Oct 2016.

Bought kanans speeder bike on force Friday to get Darth revan.  Those empire crates that come with it are fantastic.  And the extra rifles and bombs with the racks are great too.  The speeder is a bit large as he can't reach the handles but it's a nice set to have.

After the AT-ST directly from Lego was sold out (see my posting before) here in Germany I contacted them and aked when it will be delivered ... They are expected to be delivered this week ... 

On 10/09/2016 at 11:51 PM, Irish437 said:

Bought kanans speeder bike on force Friday to get Darth revan.  Those empire crates that come with it are fantastic.  And the extra rifles and bombs with the racks are great too.  The speeder is a bit large as he can't reach the handles but it's a nice set to have.

Stand him up on the bike, it kind of makes it look better and he can reach the handle bars.

Got the Advent Calender and the AT-ST.

My wife found 75044 Droid Trifighter in a local store. Box was a little beat up, but the insides were pristine