KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Oh man... I just bought: 

75159 Death Star

75146 Advent Calendar

75153 AT-AT

75155 U-Wing Fighter

My wallet is hurting! But i feel good...

On 9/30/2016 at 11:54 PM, BrickHat said:

Got the Shadow Troopers battle pack, plus Darth Revan. 5 Dark Side figures all in one. Have I fallen? :laugh:

You have risen! 

Empire gets the best toys! 

Krennic's shuttle for me. Looks stunning!! Also made me feel disappointed all over again that kylo ren's shuttle didn't come in black!

Edited by belkor

I finally caved and ordered the U-Wing from amazon. With the discount, it was too good a deal to pass up on the first weekend of release. It will join the TIE Striker and AT-AT on my shelf. 

I ordered the new AT-ST directly from Lego on friday ... and got an e-mail about 30 minutes later that the set is sold out and the delivery will be delayed ...

Edited by the_colonel
typo

Got another set of 75134. Brings my total to 2. Will probably get another one by the end of the month along with its counterpart set 75133. That will be a good enough amount of troopers to set up a little battle diorama. 

Already got the gear ready for them heh heh. 

30109936675_59d310be4a.jpgPA042200 by Macster Tome, on Flickr

Bought the new Clone Turbo Tank (€80 incl. shipping) and the Eclipse Fighter (27 incl. shipping). The Turbo Tank is very cool, with a good build, albeit a bit smaller then I expected. The minifigs are of course it's main selling point, they are perfect. Don't see why I need another commander gree though, would have preferred an AT-RT pilot e.g. I'll part out the Eclipse Fighter, that set was all about Dengar anyways.

28 minutes ago, La Chupacabra said:

10x

sw585.jpg?2

I get the feeling it's you driving up the price of these on bricklink :) How many do you have now? 

To be fair those battle packs with the stormies do feel an age away.

Anyway, I bought the advent calendar, just too many good figs in it to resist.

3 minutes ago, That Orange Thing said:

I get the feeling it's you driving up the price of these on bricklink :) How many do you have now? 

To be fair those battle packs with the stormies do feel an age away.

Anyway, I bought the advent calendar, just too many good figs in it to resist.

No. It wasn't me! :blush: I get them for 4 euro only :wink: I don't think that if BP with Stormies will be available they would be much cheaper. 

With this purchase - 75. 

Bought micro fighter atat to get the Revan figure. Realized yesterday that my card got charged twice during the Lego.com website issue last Friday. Revans in both orders and they had already shipped by the time I realized it. I just let them come and they came in today. Cool.  

Edited by Bbafett

The AT-ST, which is a MUST buy for any self respecting OT collector, and the U-Wing that is also an incredible set. 

13 hours ago, La Chupacabra said:

10x

sw585.jpg?2

Out of curiosity why didnt you just wait until the BP comes out? Surely that will drive the price of stormtroopers down? 

I got the whole rogue one wave from S@H, but won't get it until Friday, not to mention all the Hasbro stuff I bought...:laugh:

5 hours ago, Forresto said:

Out of curiosity why didnt you just wait until the BP comes out? Surely that will drive the price of stormtroopers down? 

No. I have bought them just for 4 euros. In my opinion price will be about 3 euros.