KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Went to the LEGO store, got the Hovertank and Revan.  Was there when they opened, only a few other people were there.  Also got a free Ultimate Lavaria NEXO Knights figure pack.  I thought it was funny how compact the box is for the AT-ST.

I kept it small.  I bought a C-3PO keychain last night so I could get Darth Revan.  I bought a Chewbacca keychain this morning for Admiral Yularen.  S@H is sold out of Revan, and they are replacing it with Yularen.  Since I had neither, it was a good pick up for me.  Plus, new keychains!

Just now, MysticModulus said:

Krennics shuttle and the TIE Striker.

So jealous, really wanted to get those.

Just now, JPN366 said:

So jealous, really wanted to get those.

I couldn't resist them with the 3 x VIP-points on Shop@Home... They both look amazing. Not a big fan of the U-wing so I'll pass on that one.

1 hour ago, Alpinemaps said:

I kept it small.  I bought a C-3PO keychain last night so I could get Darth Revan.  I bought a Chewbacca keychain this morning for Admiral Yularen.  S@H is sold out of Revan, and they are replacing it with Yularen.  Since I had neither, it was a good pick up for me.  Plus, new keychains!

Dosnt look like you can get yularen any more. 

Should've checked the forum and hour ago. 

raven polybag and first order general polybag for promo.

in order to get those, I bought galactic battle pack and first order battle pack from logo store and hovertank from TRU. Thought about ordering just key chain but Battle pack might be better since key chain might not last long because of scratches from metal keys. Prefer to add some more troops ^_^

Edited by Kimguroo

I got the U-wing and Krennics shuttle and claimed my FO stormie. Triple points and £10 off with the GB10 discount code made it very worthwhile. I was hoping to get the whole wave but my laptop crapped out last week and replacing it ate a big chunk of the lego budget.:angry:

Edited by Flandy

2 hours ago, pittpenguin123 said:

Dosnt look like you can get yularen any more. 

Should've checked the forum and hour ago. 

Try calling in.  The Yularen poly wasn't showing up in your cart at S@H, but if you called in (which is what I did this morning), they would add it.

I picked up Krennic's Imperial Shuttle.  I was so excited to be getting that set with double points and the Revan minifigure, I didn't even think to ask about the Ultimate Lavaria.  I guess I'll have to make my way back out there.

Got bf battlepack and at st from s@h to get revan and tie striker from amazon. Tomorrow will be buying hovertank from TRU to get FO general. 

Death Star + FO Stormie from S@H with triple VIP

2 Hovertanks, 3 AT-STs, a U-Wing, a Tie Striker and Krennic's shuttle from Amazon

Guess I won't be buying anything further for a while... time to start saving for the Winter wave :)

I picked up a Battle Droid Troop Carrier (75086), because why not?  3 x VIP-points at Shop@Home and a low supply of Battle Droids in my Lego-stash... 

Edited by MysticModulus