KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Same.

I'm now waiting for my ISD (75055) to arrive. Bought a new one (most bags still sealed) without minifigs for 100 bucks, what a great deal :classic: Only gotta buy the crew separately, as I already have a Stormie and Vader.

Got 75105 from Amazon Warehouse for $65. Was worried it was going to be incomplete or something else entirely. It was in pristine condition, except a banged up corner on the box.

Bought a re-bricked ISD 10030 recently... Can't wait for it to arrive...

Another gap in my ever growing UCS collection finally closed...

I bought Obi-Wan's Jedi Interceptor at Target on July 28th and a figureless 8084 Snowtrooper Battle Pack off eBay that arrived yesterday. Love Obi-Wan's fighter despite a goof made on the decals. So happy they made this one. It's a marked improvement on the original, which is scarce and costly besides.

The figureless battlepack, I bought mainly to get my hands on one of the newer speeder bikes. Huge improvement over the bike that 4483 originally came with, so it has replaced that one.

Bought the UCS sand crawler. It's a great build but it is frustrating for younger builders. Got it for an 11 year old and some of the build is a bit hard to reconcile with the instructions. So I am building most of it. Only on bag 9 but it's wonderful so far.

Bought the UCS sand crawler. It's a great build but it is frustrating for younger builders. Got it for an 11 year old and some of the build is a bit hard to reconcile with the instructions. So I am building most of it. Only on bag 9 but it's wonderful so far.

I got the 75158 Rebel Combat Frigate, and the 75134 Galactic Empire battle pack so I can update the legs on the storm troopers for the Ewok Village

I finally picked up the 75096 Sith Infiltrator. It's an expensive/overpriced set but I had to have it for my collection. I also Bricklinked Skiff Lando, Luke, and Kithaba to go with the new Skiff coming in 2017.

My most recent SW purchase was the collection of parts to build this Ebon Hawk:

http://www.moc-pages.com/moc.php/392295

I'm around 3/4 the way finished building it and it's looking good. There's some minor color substitutions needed and probably reinforcing the base a little. Otherwise, it is well done, though I wouldn't recommend it for anyone that doesn't have the patience to build from an LDD file. The order of the building guide is really poor, so you'll have to move around through the pages quite a bit.

75158 Rebel Combat Frigate, 20% off on the TRU website. They will match in store. $88 is a much better price for it, especially considering you can only get it at TRU or the LEGO website.

I'm taking home my new UCS Slave-I today :sweet: so excited...

Excellent! I am waiting to build mine (have a few others to do).

This terrible year for UCS (I only collect UCS) is helping me pick up some of the older sets I missed out on.

I just bought the Advent Calendar the other day and got a free Rebel A-Wing Pilot polybag :)

Excellent! I am waiting to build mine (have a few others to do).

This terrible year for UCS (I only collect UCS) is helping me pick up some of the older sets I missed out on.

exactly, although I was hoping for a proper UCS DS II, but since we got a rehash instead - of a set I wouldn't want to get anyway, it was a no-brainer.

I just bought the Advent Calendar the other day and got a free Rebel A-Wing Pilot polybag :)

Where?

UCS Slave I

Poe's Resistance X-Wing

Encounter on Jakku

Battle on Takodana

Droid Escape Pod

Vader's TIE Advanced v. A-Wing

First Order Battle Pack

Resistance Trooper Battle Pack

Galactic Empire Battle Pack

Rebel Alliance Battle Pack

And also Hoth Attack & Assault on Hoth to start up my Hoth collection.

Edited by Kaijumeister

UCS Slave I

Poe's Resistance X-Wing

Encounter on Jakku

Battle on Takodana

Droid Escape Pod

Vader's TIE Advanced v. A-Wing

First Order Battle Pack

Resistance Trooper Battle Pack

Galactic Empire Battle Pack

Rebel Alliance Battle Pack

And also Hoth Attack & Assault on Hoth to start up my Hoth collection.

That's quite the haul

That's quite the haul

Haha yes it is! But to be fair it has been a long time since I've picked up any Star Wars sets. Now waiting for the release of the RO line.