KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

My birthday was a couple of days ago, and I got a lot of non-Starwarsy lego bricks, but my lil sis bought me a 75079, the Shadow Troopers battlepack. nice little build and very cool minifigs!

My most recent purchase was the 75105 Falcon, and just a few days before I'd taken the plunge and bought the 75059 Sandcrawler. The Falcon is now built but the Sandcrawler seems to be surviving whilst I consider the do I, don't I conundrum.

Found a Kashyyyk Troopers Battle Pack at a Books-A-Million. They had 2, but I only got 1. I love the figures in that set.

Found a Kashyyyk Troopers Battle Pack at a Books-A-Million. They had 2, but I only got 1. I love the figures in that set.

Nice! I've been looking for one for awhile. I'm glad you've had luck

The new Clone Turbo Tank and the Eclipse Fighter... Which I'll probably end up leaving in their boxes and flogging on eBay in a few years...

Tydirium at least, for meagre 70 USD (the RRP is nearly 130 USD here).

Rrp is like 99 buy good find none the less. They are currently on sale on amazon and I'm very tempted to pull the trigger.

That A-wing pilot looks really nice. Do they sell any of these polybags at legoland ? Will be visiting the florida one next month.

The only polybags that were on sale was the kylo ren shuttle and the first order star destroyer. The a wing pilot was a 30$ gift with purchase there. The first order general was an incentive for volunteering for the legoland California star wars days fan gallery.

Decided to finally pick up the Utapau set. Been staring at it for a bit. Also found the Star Wars character encyclopedia with the white Boba in it. Now my other Boba has a brother/cousin to fly around with in his UCS Slave 1

Picked up the new CTT. Even though i don't like the price too much i actually quite like the set itself. Since my shelf space is a bit limited the smaller size compared to previous versions is an advantage for me + Luminara is very nice minifig.

Picked up two of the newer phase one clone troopers for a total of 6 dollars.

Edited by jhaelego

Decided to finally pick up the Utapau set. Been staring at it for a bit. Also found the Star Wars character encyclopedia with the white Boba in it. Now my other Boba has a brother/cousin to fly around with in his UCS Slave 1

Nice where did you find the encyclopedia? I need to get one

I know we have some at our Lego store. Can't speak for others though.

I found it at a BX(Base Exchange) on a military base

Those encyclopaedias are really cheap in the UK at the moment.

I picked up the TIE Advanced v A-Wing. Love both ships although the wings on the TIE could do with being a couple of studs long so I think I'll mod it that way.

I was at a local market and was at a jewelry stand. Normally I wouldn't but this time a box of certain plastic figures caught my eye. I immediately walked over and saw all sorts of Marvel and Star Wars Minifigures, mostly ones I don't own (Count Dooku, new yoda, darth maul polybag, New Qui Gon, and many others). I was extremely excited as I've saved up some money from work, set aside for rogue one but i'm willing to dip into it on bargain deals such as these.

Surprise surprise much to my disappointment this beautiful array of fantastic and uncommon figures were all refurbished into cufflinks...Cufflinks! Oh the humanity! What cruel person does such an act! :cry_sad:

I was at a local market and was at a jewelry stand. Normally I wouldn't but this time a box of certain plastic figures caught my eye. I immediately walked over and saw all sorts of Marvel and Star Wars Minifigures, mostly ones I don't own (Count Dooku, new yoda, darth maul polybag, New Qui Gon, and many others). I was extremely excited as I've saved up some money from work, set aside for rogue one but i'm willing to dip into it on bargain deals such as these.

Surprise surprise much to my disappointment this beautiful array of fantastic and uncommon figures were all refurbished into cufflinks...Cufflinks! Oh the humanity! What cruel person does such an act! :cry_sad:

What a monster!

I got Kenans speeder bike whIle getting groceries yesterday and when I got home my ucs tie fighter arrived at the front door :)