KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Bet that costed a pretty penny

I actually only paid $240 for a shuttle on eBay missing the stand, minifigs and cockpit area. Ordered the missing parts for 60 bucks so I'm happy with how I'm coming out of this purchase.

I actually only paid $240 for a shuttle on eBay missing the stand, minifigs and cockpit area. Ordered the missing parts for 60 bucks so I'm happy with how I'm coming out of this purchase.

Congrats. Nice pick up! It's my favourite set.

75038 Jedi Interceptor. Love those ships and now have Annakins, Obi Wans red one an d the blue one that came with the hyperdrive.

75038 Jedi Interceptor. Love those ships and now have Annakins, Obi Wans red one an d the blue one that came with the hyperdrive.

That's the best version of the lot too.

Congrats. Nice pick up! It's my favourite set.

Thanks! I'm super excited about it. It's the last UCS set that I really wanted so I can't wait for the rest of the parts to come in.

Bought the new SW Chronicles Of The Force book at Costco for $10.99 and same price for the other books shown here.

AC

27324039820_97810fc228_c.jpg

Ucs sandcrawler just got delivered to my door. The box is huge. Unfortunately s@h didn't put any bubble wrap in there so one of the corners got a little crushed... how? My guess would be the weight! It's like 12 lbs!!!!

Just bought myself the new 75150 set - personally I think it's a bit overpriced even for Star Wars but I'm getting paid on Monday so my budget can afford the hit. More importantly, it seems to be a pretty decent set by the reviews I've read online and I never owned a Darth Vader minifig up until now.

I bought a 75132 (my second one, want to get 2 more). Funny story, I was buying a Hasbro 6" figure, but I have a rule that I almost never go though a checkout with one thing (too big of a waste of time :laugh:), so I grabbed it to justify buying the figure :laugh:

These weren't really purchases, but I got a first order general polybag as a giveway for Legoland Star Wars Days California, as well as the A-wing pilot polybag as a gift with purchase at the legoland store.

These weren't really purchases, but I got a first order general polybag as a giveway for Legoland Star Wars Days California, as well as the A-wing pilot polybag as a gift with purchase at the legoland store.

That A-wing pilot looks really nice. Do they sell any of these polybags at legoland ? Will be visiting the florida one next month.