KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Sixthed. There's so many good sets from 2013 & 2014.

Just picked up a few used sets from ebay.

75040: General Grievous' Wheel Bike

75042: Droid Gunship

75015: Corporate Alliance Tank Droid

Grabbed a 75082 Adcanced Prototype on a half price sale. Dont care for Rebels but can one ever have too many TIEs? Got my eyes open for a deal on Reys speeder or Troop Transport now..

Picked up the Resistance X-Wing at Wal-Mart yesterday.

Edited by Rune Haako

Found a random Battle of Saleucami set at Walmart, still sealed, a little shelf wear. Only $11.

The new one? I really want it to go with my poe model

the new one as in Poes old ship which is the new set?

Or poes new ship which is the old set?

It was my birthday last week and my good friends bought me the Carbonite Freezing Chamber set. I passed up on it earlier this year as I already had a Boba Fett figure, but I have to say I really love the Ugnaught and also the Han Solo carbonite slab. The mechanism where you lower and rotate the slab into the chamber is really well done and not having much technical Lego I was really impressed with how it was achieved. The actual selection of figures seems a bit odd though, well really I mean the inclusion of Boba Fett. I feel that this would have been the prime set to include a new version of Lando with a more detailed torso and cape piece. A few years back there was a version of the skiff with Boba and Lando in that funky guard outfit so its not like a reasonably priced Boba Fett hasn't been around before. It just seems like a glaring mistake to me. Obviously people go nuts for Boba, I don't find increasingly detailed versions of him that enticing, personally.

I look on the "new " Poes X-wing as kind of a rental, it's a generic, nothing special X-wing from the Resistance X-wing "motor pool" that he borrowed to go find Lor San Tekka, Where as his "Old" X-wing is his personal X-wing with some choice modifications.

Ordered a 75157 Captain Rexs AT-TE for about 120 €. I haven't seen any episodes of the show but somehow I find the sets based on this series more fun and well designed than many OT-sets. I loved the Courousant-police vessel as well.

Edited by MysticModulus

Ordered a 75157 Captain Rexs AT-TE for about 120 €. I haven't seen any episodes of the show but somehow I find the sets based on this series more fun and well designed than many OT-sets. I loved the Courousant-police vessel as well.

That one actually is from Clone Wars methinks.. But that was one of the best sets of the show indeed, I want to get it one day.. I was in my dark ages at the time it was around unfortunately :(

That one actually is from Clone Wars methinks.. But that was one of the best sets of the show indeed, I want to get it one day.. I was in my dark ages at the time it was around unfortunately :(

:laugh: You are probably right, I admit to know nothing except that I like the design of that set. I don't know why really, it's probably due to my childhood love for space police or something. It maybe be highly irrational but I love it! I got out of my dark ages like half a year before it retired...

Edited by MysticModulus

Just bought Rex's AT-TE (140 euro) and Vader's TIE Advanced vs A-Wing (110 euro) at my mocal store. That is pretty expensive right? :/

Just bought Rex's AT-TE (140 euro) and Vader's TIE Advanced vs A-Wing (110 euro) at my mocal store. That is pretty expensive right? :/

Dang you really wanted that Tie Advanced and A-Wing to bust 110 euros on it hahahaha. Am I the only one having zero interest to buy any of the sets of this summer wave?

Dang you really wanted that Tie Advanced and A-Wing to bust 110 euros on it hahahaha. Am I the only one having zero interest to buy any of the sets of this summer wave?

You and me both.. Even Rogue One sets are lacklustre for me. I may eventually buy the U-Wing but otherwise my money will probably be spent on older Star Wars sets I lack or more Creator/City.

It makes me so angry when I see the US prices lol. Meh, w/e. XD

Edited by Devizz

I actually just picked up my ordered 75157 Captain Rex's AT-TE. The weekend is saved! :laugh: I agree

No, 75157 was the only set that I actually cared for when it comes to SW. I don't know why but they all seem so mundane and half finished. 75157 (Captain Rex's AT-TE) is at least something new and unique (and I don't have an ordinary AT-TE since earlier). I'm somewhat tired of the new iterations of known vessels (i.e. totally uninterested in the new waves of X-wings for some reason) and for sets depicting locals I haven't bought one since the Death Star Duel. "Enconunter on Jakku" has nice minifigs but the workshop is uninspiring and the Luggabeast seems, well, bland for some reason. Maybe I'm just overly picky...

Edited by MysticModulus

It makes me so angry when I see the US prices lol. Meh, w/e. XD

General question, what are you guys from europe paying as taxes on such products (Lego)? It's 15% in Canada

General question, what are you guys from europe paying as taxes on such products (Lego)? It's 15% in Canada

25 % here in Sweden.

I found a bunch of the Utapau trooper battle packs at a store near me. Haven't decided if I want to buy one yet though

I look on the "new " Poes X-wing as kind of a rental, it's a generic, nothing special X-wing from the Resistance X-wing "motor pool" that he borrowed to go find Lor San Tekka, Where as his "Old" X-wing is his personal X-wing with some choice modifications.

It can definitely function as a squadron X-Wing. You can throw the generic pilot from the black and orange X-Wing in there or you can put Snap Wexley in there if you have the microfighter. That gives it value in my eyes even with already owning the black and orange one.

I found a bunch of the Utapau trooper battle packs at a store near me. Haven't decided if I want to buy one yet though

At least get one, it is retired. Or grab all of them, keep one and sell the rest on eBay for a profit.