KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

I got a first order battlepack. So I have the May the 4th fig now.

I got Hoth Attack to complete a bit more my shelf dedicated to the icy planet. It lacks something by itself, but I build a door to be defended, and it doesn't look bad displayed with my AT—AT, custom speeders and additional figures from both sides of the conflict.

My wife got me the Imperial Assault Carrier, HH-87 Starhopper, 75092 Naboo Starfighter, Resistance troop battle pack, and the First Order Snow Speeder for my birthday

Ordered several sticker sheets to re-do some of the stickers I messed up. Ordered some parts to do modifications to My UCS Slave I, the Mixel joint MOD and the anti droop MOD. I'm also working on a platform to fill the gap between the cockpit and the loading ramp with control panels and some minor cockpit additions. Ordered a net to add on to Rey's Speeder. Ordered some lightsaber blades for my son. Some black pieces to add to my all black B-Wing to replace the dark gray pieces I used on certain areas. Ordered three 41st Elite Corps Trooper minifigures. I have three and I wanted a few more. And I picked up another Empire battle pack for my son for Easter and I bought another Senate Commando Trooper battle pack for myself. I love the little blue guys.

Just ordered one of the last in-stock Inquisitor's TIE Advanced from Amazon. I'm really looking forward to getting the Grand Inquisitor minifig! :sweet:

picked up the 75021 Republic Gunship last week

A half Price Books had a few for well over 3 months. Priced at $200 sealed, I was waiting for the 50% off one item coupon.

A half Price Books had a few for well over 3 months. Priced at $200 sealed, I was waiting for the 50% off one item coupon.

Thats an awesome pick up.

My recent haul:

-5 FO Battle packs

-2 FO SF Tie Fighters

-FO Snowspeeder

-Loose Saisee Tinn from Palpatine's Arrest, and movie styled Barriss Offee

The TIE Advanced Prototype Microfighter and I called LEGO customer service to order some replacement torsos. After discovering that my Wicket had a crack in the side and getting a replacement from LEGO, I did a quality check on the rest of my collection. I had a misprinting on the head of my Chopper droid figure and I had 7 cracked torsos. I had a replacement on hand for one, but I still had to order the other 6 and the Chopper head. Zeb, FO Crew Member, Lighthouse Keeper from Scooby Do set, Riddler, Wonder Woman and the Anakin from the 75087 set. That one in particular had a major crack which was so bad the arm was barely hanging on.

Last weekend I got:

75079 Shadow Troopers

Need to get another set of those.

I sure miss Half Price Books!

Do they not exist anymore?

They are not national. There are no locations in Virginia and closest are in Pennsylvania

Do they not exist anymore?

They are not national. There are no locations in Virginia and closest are in Pennsylvania

Got myself 75138 Hoth Attack. I was planning on scrapping it for parts, but.... it's too awesome! It's actually a pretty nice set. I'm having more fun with the turning turret than is probably legal. The turret body is waaay too small, so I'm gonna upgrade with two of these. The real star of the show is the plain LBG TIE cockpit dish- I need a lot more of it!

If I buy three more, I pretty much have Assault on Hoth, right? :grin:

Just got the Galactic Empire Battle Pack. Not a big fan of the oil-stained Storm Troopers, but I like the other figs and it has good parts.

My first post so glad to be here. I just purchased AT-AP Walker number 75043. Looking forward to this piece it looks marvelous . regards Kevin

Just finished BLing the parts for 10221, now time to sort them all out. :hmpf_bad:

Haha yes good luck indeed I just bought this set off eBay and it was a doozy (I'm not a very fast builder) but it's definitely worth it

Got myself 75138 Hoth Attack. I was planning on scrapping it for parts, but.... it's too awesome! It's actually a pretty nice set. I'm having more fun with the turning turret than is probably legal. The turret body is waaay too small, so I'm gonna upgrade with two of these. The real star of the show is the plain LBG TIE cockpit dish- I need a lot more of it!

If I buy three more, I pretty much have Assault on Hoth, right? :grin:

That's a pretty good substitute for the turret. Would maybe another set of stickers work to make it look asthetically the same?

Also, I just got in the movie styled Saisee Tinn and Barriss Offee. I'm trying to collect more of the supporting jedi, so I'm setting aside some cash every month to accomplish this. Next I'm looking at Agen Kolar.

Would maybe another set of stickers work to make it look asthetically the same?

I'm gonna pick up another copy of the set, so I'll try that out. I've been brainstorming ideas to expand 75138 today, and I'll post the results here when I'm done! :sweet: