KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Love the Wookiee Gunship microfighter. I still need to get a second one so I can make a short Wookiee. I actually got the full size Wookiee Gunship today for my birthday.

Love the Wookiee Gunship microfighter. I still need to get a second one so I can make a short Wookiee. I actually got the full size Wookiee Gunship today for my birthday.

Happy Birthday :classic:

Got 4 sets yesterday. Both battle packs for the Battlefront line up and 2 micro fighters: The Ghost and AT-DP.

I can't quite make out what the Rebel Alliance faction represents though other than perhaps it is the Tatooine rebels, though why one comes with the Hoth helmet is beyond me. Loved the Galactic Empire set though. The Stormies look cool with the battle damage and the Shock Trooper looks awesome! I might get another one because there can never be enough Stormtroopers!

5 Clone Troopers, 5 Stormtroopers (Rebels), 5 FO Stormtroopers.. Will be building an IKEA Rigga Display with these :D

My walmart was stocking up the new sets so I got the Empire Battlepack and Rebel battlepack.

Define "a ton". :laugh: Prepping for SoNE?

Maybe mwahahaha.

Oh I am. I probably doubled my rebel army today with 4 rebel alliance battle packs.

Plus I needed opposition with updated stormtroopers so i got 3 Imperial BP's. I will get a few more as I absolutely love the battle scarred stormies but this was probably my last big purchase for a bit.

Finally caved and picked up a Sandcrawler. It'll be a fun mod project :laugh:

I'm seriously considering picking up a sandcrawler too. I have $300 burning a hole in my pocket.

I'm seriously considering picking up a sandcrawler too. I have $300 burning a hole in my pocket.

It's double VIP points now ;)

Got a LEGO gift card from my wife's aunt and uncle for my birthday, so I ordered Kanan's Speeder Bike, a second Wookiee Gunship microfighter and a Speed Champions race car.

I finally decided and ordered the rancor pit. I'm gonna use the bricks for various mocs but the awesome Rancor belongs on my nightstand :wub:

I finally decided and ordered the rancor pit. I'm gonna use the bricks for various mocs but the awesome Rancor belongs on my nightstand :wub:

That's what i've done with the Rancor I just bought. Dude that thing is awesome you won't be disappointed!

3 battlefront empire battle packs and the Vader buildable figure. then the Mrs trolled me by bringing the Kylo one home and telling me that I can't have him until Easter, if that one counts

great.

3 battlefront empire battle packs and the Vader buildable figure. then the Mrs trolled me by bringing the Kylo one home and telling me that I can't have him until Easter, if that one counts

great.

Ha-ha, the suspense :P