KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

All for about $100 + tax. Fourteen battle packs (7 Shadow, 5 Senate, 2 Stormie) and Rey's speeder.

AC

24005474210_b5bbf0e8c4_c.jpg

Wow that's a steal. Was there a sale somewhere?

Not exactly purchase, but I received Poe's X-Wing and Kylo Ren's Shutte as Christmas/Birthday Gifts... and yes I am 23y old :D

TFA X-Wing and Snowspeeder Microfighters. After the X-Wing was nowhere to be found last week, I finally managed to grab one. Though now the Snowspeeder seems to be getting sparse... :laugh:

^^ Amazon seems to have a bunch for $32.99 although even at that low of a price it's just not appealing to me for some reason :/

^^ Amazon seems to have a bunch for $32.99 although even at that low of a price it's just not appealing to me for some reason :/

$32.99 is hardly a low price for a Microfighter! :tongue:

No idea why I bought them... must be the lure of the Lego Store! :)

1. 75137: Carbon Freezing Chamber
  2. 75141: Kanan's Speeder Bike

Went to a LEGO Brickfair convention and bought 75005 Rancor Pit sealed in box for $95, FO Snowspeeder Microfighter, First Order Battle Pack, Tokkat minifigure, Admiral Ackbar minifigure & a Nute Gunray (I think) minifigure.

Edited by JPN366

Gave up on waiting for Amazon to ship, so ordered a Resistance Troop Transport from Holland, as well as another Resistance Battle Pack and a Wookie Gunship Microfighter. That'll be it now for my LEGO spending until the next wave - I've got all the current wave except Takodana (Bricklinked Maz Kanata), the TIE Advanced Microfighter and the HSD.

I just got 30279 Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle polybag.

Was added to "Donald Duck" comic magazine that costed an equivalent of $2. Crazy :laugh:

Picked up the Tie proto microfighter today, it was highest on my To-buy list of the new MFs, and i felt like i needed a small lego impulse buy (was a grinding day again), next up will probably be the Ghost, im holding off on the TFA MFs until after i see the movie

Over the past couple of weeks, I've purchased ALL of the TFA sets (including 6x FO bps and 2x Resistance bps). I haven't yet been able to justify the purchase of the Millennium Falcon or Takodana though.

(including 6x FO bps and 2x Resistance bps)

Same here. 4x FO BPs & 3x Resistance BPs. It's still not enough First Order, though.... :sweet:

Same here. 4x FO BPs & 3x Resistance BPs. It's still not enough First Order, though.... :sweet:

Is it ever? I got 9 FO BPs (and 4 Resistance ones), and Bricklinked another 19 stormies. TFA is proving expensive! Just wish the FO Battle Pack came with an extra stormtrooper instead of one of the other guys (preferably the one with the silly helmet, as we got those in other sets)

Just added the following these past few weeks:

3 x Battle on Takodana

2 x Death Star Final Duel

Mos Eisley Cantina (2014)

X-Wing (2012)

TFA X-Wing Polybag

Just added the following these past few weeks:

3 x Battle on Takodana

2 x Death Star Final Duel

Mos Eisley Cantina (2014)

X-Wing (2012)

TFA X-Wing Polybag

Are you planning on combining the multiple Takodana or Final Duel sets for a moc? That would be sweet.

Ewok Village, this was pretty much an impulse purchase for me. I always liked the set but didn't get it because I thought it was more of a play set than a display piece. With it retiring and a similar style Hoth set coming out, I decided I should get it now before I have change my mind in the future and have to pay twice as much.

Are you planning on combining the multiple Takodana or Final Duel sets for a moc? That would be sweet.

Yes, I did the Takodana and made a thread somewhere here. Afterwards I purchased a third set (I have four total) so I can work on the fine details more.

And yep, I now have 3 Final Duels to try and make a bigger version

An AT-DP microfighter, after getting the Tie proto yesterday, i figured the imperial forces on my MF/polybag/loose figs shelf could use some more reinforcement, if only to finally evict those damn clone troopers.

Is it ever? I got 9 FO BPs (and 4 Resistance ones), and Bricklinked another 19 stormies. TFA is proving expensive! Just wish the FO Battle Pack came with an extra stormtrooper instead of one of the other guys (preferably the one with the silly helmet, as we got those in other sets)

Agreed. Those stormies are just so gorgeous. Anyone have a link to the instructions for the stun baton from Takodana?