KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

I recently brought myself the episode 7 millenium falcon,took some searching to find it though but worth it.

Found the Battle on Takodana at a TRU - went through the whole manager override charade at the register just to pay for the damn thing :facepalm: Ya, ya, Jan 1st I get it, close enough. It was regular priced, no TRU tax as expected.

Found a bunch of Stormtrooper Sergeant polys there as well.

Nothing until TLG fixes the website.

Prices are all 50% higher than expected. VIP points are all jacked up, too.

Edited by rollermonkey

Picked up Obi-Wan's Jedi Interceptor yesterday. Probably the worst Interceptor design since Obi-Wan's blue one in 2007... don't know how they managed to cock it up so badly when they already had a great template between Anakin's green and yellow versions. Still, worth it to have most of the parts needed to mod a better version, I suppose.

I have recently received the 75094 Imperial Shuttle Tydirium and 75081 T-16 Skyhopper. I've been too sick to build lately, but I'm looking forward to getting them open soon.

Still waiting for the 75133 and 75136 to show up for sale.

Hi I'm new here. I would like to get some opinion in which set should I go for given my budget .

1) ewok village 10236

2) ISD 75055 + at-at 75054

Thanks

I'd go with the Ewok village.

Picked up the UCS Tie Fighter and the FO snowspeeder for christmas.

I'd say only get the Ewok Village if you want a playset and/or really like Ewoks. The two Imperial sets, on the other hand, are great display pieces to begin with plus the mighty Empire should easily crush any rock-throwing teddy bears. Not at all like a certain silly movie. :hmpf_bad:

Ewoks: :thumbdown:

Empire: :thumbup:

Managed to track down a sealed 10215 UCS Jedi Starfghter for £85 which I am very pleased with.

Just out of interest where did you find this?

What a deal.

Cheers.

Just out of interest where did you find this?

What a deal.

Cheers.

Spotted one on eBay so contacted the seller and turns out he had more, cost £75 plus delivery.

Just came back from the local Entertainer with these...

ASy8lfNl.jpg

Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle, TFA Battle Packs, Microfighter 3 X-Wing & Microfighter 3 Ghost (finally got a Hera minifig)

Just got the Battle of Takodona set. Was on the fence about it, but loved the minifig line up. Will keep the minifigs and sell the "scenery" on ebay. After a wild goose chase around every Target in the area, just paid the extra $10 and got it from Amazon.

Also picked up Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle off eBay for $85 shipped. Complete and with all minifigs. Intend to do the mod and turn it to black from grey.

I picked up Battle on Takodana at a local Target (they had 4 left, and I had to get the guy to get it from the back because the shelves were empty). They had it at $50, plus I used a 15% off coupon, bringing it down to about $42, which is a reasonable price for the set. There's no way I was going to buy it for $60 elsewhere.

It's a nice looking set, I feel like I got my money's worth (even if it's still slightly above the standard price per brick cost).

I picked up Battle on Takodana at a local Target (they had 4 left, and I had to get the guy to get it from the back because the shelves were empty). They had it at $50, plus I used a 15% off coupon, bringing it down to about $42, which is a reasonable price for the set. There's no way I was going to buy it for $60 elsewhere.

It's a nice looking set, I feel like I got my money's worth (even if it's still slightly above the standard price per brick cost).

My Target says they have it in stock, but the shelves are empty. I guess I could ask to see if they have them in the back. Most of their Lego is still wiped out from Christmas, to include one of my Walmarts.

Hello guys, new Lego maniac here. I'm Bill from Greece. At the age of 30 started again to buy some Lego Star Wars sets. My recent purchases are Naboo Starfighter 75092 and General Grievous 75112. :classic: