KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

I dont know. I arrived home with 14 sets and 2 months of my wage left at the shop a few days back. Been doing this in the last 12 months every month. Running out of money fast. I think I have a buying addiction.

There's hardly any star wars Lego left in the Leeds shop now, certainly none of the 2016 sets. Was gonna get the Hoth Attack this lunch time but they're long gone. If you want Kylo's shuttle or the FO Transport at full rrp you'll be ok though.

That's no good, they had plenty when I went (fully stacked shelves); now that I think about it, I should have bought more at the time but can always do that when I return in January to get the Ghostbusters Firehouse. Hopefully they have some C3PO poly bags left when I return as I plan on spending a lot of money. :classic:

EDIT:

On Thursday, Asda had some of the 2016 Star Wars sets too, in addition to that they had 20% off! (Bought me Rey's speeder and the two TFA battle packs); it may be worth checking your local Asda store to see if they have anymore as it was too good a deal to pass.

Edited by Kez

Nothing big,just two of the 2016 Battle Packs.One is the First Order Battlepack and the second one is thew Rebel Alliance Battle Pack.Love the Minifigs.

Well,Minifigs is something i can`t resist and a nice Diversity is always good.Still wondering if they are based on something Canon and what that Thing of the First Order Battlepack should be.Looks like a small Defense tower of some sort.Well,they better be careful when the Rebels arrive in their cool new Speederbike and Jetpacks.Are those Jetpack Pieces new?

Also nice Touch that the 1x1 Tiles that will be placed in the Center of the Jetpacks is printed.

Oh,and i also got the Microfighters arc-170 starfighter as a late Birthday Present from my Sister.

Ah,that little Starfighter is so cute and also well made.

Wasn`t too much into whole "Microfighter" Thing but they kinda grow on me.

Well, I have pre ordered the Battle of Takodana. Which I am intending on displaying with the First order Transporter.

Ultimately I intend to have a diorama depicting the transporter landing, unloading storm troopers with the essex blue of characters (no spoilers here) fighting against them.

Not a purchase, but i just finished building my 75106 Imperial Assault Carrier, and i REALLY enjoyed it, it is a very nice ship, the numbered bags all build a nice isolated piece of the model, so you really see it coming together, its got me contemplating getting another similar sized SW ship soon, but im not entirely sure what to get (already have an ISD, and im mostly an empire fan)

Oh,and i also got the Microfighters arc-170 starfighter as a late Birthday Present from my Sister.

Ah,that little Starfighter is so cute and also well made.

Wasn`t too much into whole "Microfighter" Thing but they kinda grow on me.

The ARC-170 is my favorite MF so far, it just really works very well. I also got the Republic gunship, and its nowhere near as nice. Im looking forward to the T70 X-wing, but im saving it until after ive seen the movie

Edited by vectormatic

Well, I have pre ordered the Battle of Takodana. Which I am intending on displaying with the First order Transporter.

Ultimately I intend to have a diorama depicting the transporter landing, unloading storm troopers with the essex blue of characters (no spoilers here) fighting against them.

I don't suppose you would mind telling us where you placed your "pre"order?

Cheers

Bought four Galactic Empire BP's and four of these new Rebllion BP's.

Also I got the latest version of the Homing Spiderdroid for about 18 euro and my third FO Transporter - man, I love these FO flamethrower troops. :P

Kind regards,

Scorch

Bought two of the Senate Commando Battlepack and one of the Geonosis Clone Trooper Battlepack, will leave little thoughts below :classic:

Senate Commando Battlepack - I always had a strange fascination with these guys back when the Clone Wars was on TV, so getting a four-pack of them was really a no-brainer. I think the Blue color used is beautiful in matching their on screen appearance - definitely the perfect choice from LEGO's color pallet. I also think the Micro AV-7 is a really nice little build and pretty accurate for the scale tbh.

Geonosis Trooper Battlepack - OH MY GOD THE CAMO :wub: I never got any of the Kashyyyk troopers so being my first experience with LEGO's digital camouflage printing, I can say I am very impressed. I see these as the evolution of the ARF troopers from the 'Landing At Point Rain' Clone Wars arc. The AT-RT isn't too bad too but the figures are just outstanding.

Very happy with both packs, and to be getting back into collecting the Star Wars line! :classic:

Bought two of the Senate Commando Battlepack and one of the Geonosis Clone Trooper Battlepack, will leave little thoughts below :classic:

Senate Commando Battlepack - I always had a strange fascination with these guys back when the Clone Wars was on TV, so getting a four-pack of them was really a no-brainer. I think the Blue color used is beautiful in matching their on screen appearance - definitely the perfect choice from LEGO's color pallet. I also think the Micro AV-7 is a really nice little build and pretty accurate for the scale tbh.

Geonosis Trooper Battlepack - OH MY GOD THE CAMO :wub: I never got any of the Kashyyyk troopers so being my first experience with LEGO's digital camouflage printing, I can say I am very impressed. I see these as the evolution of the ARF troopers from the 'Landing At Point Rain' Clone Wars arc. The AT-RT isn't too bad too but the figures are just outstanding.

Very happy with both packs, and to be getting back into collecting the Star Wars line! :classic:

My Next target was the Geonosis Troopers because of the AT-RT, I had already got the kashyyk troops... I still don't know wether to wait to get something bigger or get the battle pack

My Next target was the Geonosis Troopers because of the AT-RT, I had already got the kashyyk troops... I still don't know wether to wait to get something bigger or get the battle pack

I'd definitely recommend it buddy. The AT-RT isn't the best build, but a few minor mods would probably allow you to tweak that. The camouflage on the Clones looks really awesome, and it's nice to have more camouflaged Clones in my opinion, as it adds even more individuality then the colors on troopers like the 212th Battalion too. :)

Bought the FO and resistane BP's, but haven't built them yet, waiting until Christmas :sweet: :sweet: :sweet:

Just so you know, the FO Tie is at Costco for 70$ in Canada. I'll probably pick one up this weekend

Thanks for the heads up! But I don't have a Costco near me :sad: But it's nice to know the canucks are looking out for each other :sweet: :sweet: :sweet:

Bought the First Order battlepack! Quite a cool set, but wish the minifigures were less varied i.e; maybe two Stormtroopers, a Flametrooper and a Heavytrooper? Nonetheless it is still quite a cool little set!

My brother-in-law got my 6 year old son the Corporate Alliance Tank Droid 75015 for Christmas. It comes with Jango Fett, a clone trooper and a brown battle droid. He found it brand new in the box at a Books-A-Million.