KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Nice! I think the minifigures are the same as the ones in the Imperial Troop Transport, though. Did you want pauldrons, polybags, or all of the above? :laugh:

Anyway, I haven't posted for a few months; since then I've gotten: yellow Jedi Interceptor, TFA C-3PO polybag, TIE Advanced Prototype polybag, Rey's Speeder, and the First Order Snowspeeder.

Considering getting some of those classy Imperial minifigure components from Bricks and Pieces. :wink:

Nice! I think the minifigures are the same as the ones in the Imperial Troop Transport, though.

Actually it's not quite true! At least my polybag Sergeant has slightly different printing from Rebels stormies from other sets (including 75078). The are slight differences in leg printing. Torso I believe is almost the same. But the helmet is significantly different - in my opinion it looks better than the standard Rebels helmet.

But I don't know if all polybags include the same printing as my minifig - maybe others include the regular parts?...

I can post comparison photos later today if anyone is interested.

Edited by Vodnik

Picked up the Sandcrawler recently. I was always on the fence with this set due to the price and view that it was more of a playset than a display piece. Double VIP points a few weeks back helped make up my mind :classic:. Finished building it yesterday and have to say it is a great addition! I just need to figure out how to display it with all 13 minigis.

Got myself a birthday present today... ucs imperial shuttle 10212 - Finally!!!!!

Must have been quite an expensive present you did there for yourself :sweet: Still, I envy you.

Got myself a birthday present today... ucs imperial shuttle 10212 - Finally!!!!!

Happy birthday.

No, I picked it up from a fellow AFOL at work... After my bad experience with the first attempt to buy one online I wanted one I can pick up personally... It's still sealed and great - now I don't want to open it!

It was expensive, yes, but not over the top, although I did strain my budget quite a bit there...

No, I picked it up from a fellow AFOL at work... After my bad experience with the first attempt to buy one online I wanted one I can pick up personally... It's still sealed and great - now I don't want to open it!

It was expensive, yes, but not over the top, although I did strain my budget quite a bit there...

This is my favorite of the sets I own, enjoy!

Picked up 7959 Geonosian Starfighter from a toy shop nearby. Was surprised to see this set from 2011! And finally got commander cody in minifig form :-D

Bought Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle 30%-off last week. Modified it right away and it's one of my favourite Star Wars ships now

Can't wait to see the new movie tomorrow :wink:

Edited by Metanoios91

Whoa! Congrats and happy birthday. Wish I had that kind of spare change. :classic:

Picked up the FO and Resistance Battle Packs earlier, not yet built them. Noticed the FO Snow Speeder micro (can't remember it's proper name) is out too but didn't bother getting that.