KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Picked up Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle 75104 at Walmart for $105. They price matched the website. Now I just have to wait on the pieces I ordered to MOD it.

Edited by JPN366

Just built Poe's Xwing love it

new to this how do i put an image on my post?

In the same row as making bold, italics,etc., there's a thing that says link. Click on that and type or paste the image.

In the same row as making bold, italics,etc., there's a thing that says link. Click on that and type or paste the image.

thanks how do i have the image appear on my post?

Just picked up an additional 75078 for a total of three now.

I will be attempting to recreate the ITT posted by abyssahx a while ago.

Would still like to see an LDD file for that one.

Picked up 95101 FO Tie fighter on 40% discount. Great set. Love it. but without discount I would never buy it since its not worth 80€.

Do you guys also get badly packaged orders from Legos official web shop? I've had 3 orders in a row now where the boxes are more than dented...

Do you guys also get badly packaged orders from Legos official web shop? I've had 3 orders in a row now where the boxes are more than dented...

Happens to me once in a while, was really bad when I got a 8293. On a side note I got a second ITT the other day.

Haven't had any problems with Lego store packaging, although the boxes are rather loosely packed and the airbags seem to be mostly for show rather than actual protection... still, the shipping boxes have been quite sturdy, so like I said, no problems as of yet.

As for purchases, I ordered 75104 for -30% (yay!). Also bought 2 copies of 75078 for spare parts and more Stormies (I hope I still have enough extra guns for them...) as well as a lone 75033 at a discount for another Imp Crewman and (again) spare parts. I suppose a bunch of loose parts for my Falcon mods also kinda counts as a Star Wars purchase. Ah, payday! The 29 days after that I can then regret spending way too much on this hobby.

Haven't had any problems with Lego store packaging, although the boxes are rather loosely packed and the airbags seem to be mostly for show rather than actual protection... still, the shipping boxes have been quite sturdy, so like I said, no problems as of yet.

As for purchases, I ordered 75104 for -30% (yay!). Also bought 2 copies of 75078 for spare parts and more Stormies (I hope I still have enough extra guns for them...) as well as a lone 75033 at a discount for another Imp Crewman and (again) spare parts. I suppose a bunch of loose parts for my Falcon mods also kinda counts as a Star Wars purchase. Ah, payday! The 29 days after that I can then regret spending way too much on this hobby.

I'm still trying to find a good deal on a bunch of loose guns for the stormies, on a side note just for my interest, is it standard to get paid once a month in Finland?

I'm still trying to find a good deal on a bunch of loose guns for the stormies, on a side note just for my interest, is it standard to get paid once a month in Finland?

Ordinary LEGO blasters? PM me - I've got a load I'm not using, and shipping from Hong Kong is very cheap.

Isn't it standard to get paid once a month everywhere in the world?

Ordinary LEGO blasters? PM me - I've got a load I'm not using, and shipping from Hong Kong is very cheap.

Isn't it standard to get paid once a month everywhere in the world?

Weekly payments are common in Mexico, as far as I know. Monthly payments are usual in Europe.

Edited by PaulPrime

Weekly payments are common in Mexico, as far as I know. Monthly payments are usual in Europe.

Thx, now I know why my last boss paid me once a month :laugh: :laugh: (he was Finn)

Twice a month for me. I think that's the standard in the US.

Same in Canada, and that's what I get now, twice a week

We got Poe's X Wing, FO Transporter, and Rey's Speeder all within a week. I really enjoyed Poe's X Wing and the Transporter. I was not expecting to enjoy the transporter as much as I did and my 3 year old loves all the minifigs that came with it!

and my 3 year old loves all the minifigs that came with it!

So do all of us...I wonder if we should be worried? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My last purchase was the UCS Slave 1. I like the bigger, more detailed sets- I just don't have room for them!

Coruscant Police Gunship- $20 off at Toys R Us, $34.99, and two extra TFA C-3PO polys.

I picked up two TFA C-3PO's at Toys R Us, last two they had. :purrr:

For the life of me I can't find those things any where in Canada...anyone want to sell me one?

My last purchase was the UCS Slave 1. I like the bigger, more detailed sets- I just don't have room for them!

I know how you feel man :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Rey's Speeder. Smart design, but pretty large as far as the scale goes.

Unsure how the "Unkar thug" plays into it either. The title "thug" and the box art paint him as an adversary, but this...

Entertainment-Weekly-Wars-Force-Awakens_LNCIMA20150812_0080_5.jpg

...doesn't really align with that. Wouldn't have minded a BB-8, either. :tongue: