KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Just got the 2012 gungan subs for 20€, only missing 3 pieces ( the 2x2 weird brick that hold the anchor, a 2x2 slope and 1x4 curved blue tile ) but the guy gave me a lot of other stuff, looks like Lego Chima.

More important i have this girl now :wub:71j795he9nL._SL1500_.jpg

Not sure about other countries, but there are some crazy prices on amazon.co.uk for TFA sets today e.g. 39% off 75104, 27% off 75103. I picked up another Special Forces TIE 75101 @27% off rrp.

Not sure about other countries, but there are some crazy prices on amazon.co.uk for TFA sets today e.g. 39% off 75104, 27% off 75103. I picked up another Special Forces TIE 75101 @27% off rrp.

Damnit, could have saved quite a bit if I'd waited 2 more days before ordering :(

Those offers were in place on Amazon Spain two days ago. Not really interested, I sent 4 orders in BrickLink to build a custom Tie Fighter in scale with my MF instead.

My UCS Sandcrawler arrived yesterday and I'm actually impressed by the size of the box; it's bigger and heavier than I'd imagined. The artwork is excellent and in my top 10 sets of all time; the colours of the sunset(s) really add something to it. I'm on holiday all of next week and I'm almost tempted to break the seals on it... :classic:

Bought the UCS Slave 1 on Sunday, completed it yesterday (what a gorgeous kit!). Bought the UCS Tie Fighter on Thursday and will probably start it today or tomorrow. More shelves needed methinks! :laugh:

I just bought the Episode 7 Millennium Falcon and within a 2 week period later bought the "UCS" X-Wing #10240. Nice deal on Amazon. Help me...addicted...!

Went to TRU and got the FO TIE to qualify for the Threepio polybag, then crossed the street to the LEGO store and snagged an FO Snowspeeder.

I think the Rebel Alliance is going to have a tough time of it round my house. :)

Went to TRU and got the FO TIE to qualify for the Threepio polybag, then crossed the street to the LEGO store and snagged an FO Snowspeeder.

I think the Rebel Alliance is going to have a tough time of it round my house. :)

They wouldn't sell you the C-3PO by itself?

They wouldn't sell you the C-3PO by itself?

No... They are actually following the rules of the promotion, as listed on the TRU website.

Edited by rollermonkey

No... They are actually following the rules of the promotion, as listed on the TRU website.

They sold me two for $4 each. It's free with a $40 or more purchase. It doesn't mean they can't sell it individually,

Edited by JPN366

Picked up Kylo's Shuttle and FO TIE as part of the Argos deal - TIE was basically free! Also picked up a MSIB FO snowspeeder on fleabay this week. Despite a lot of negative reviews I really like the ship and the snow troopers are fantastic.

Finally got a Senate Commandos battle pack... The turret is surprisingly fun to play with! :wink:

Now I'm eyeing the sandtrooper pack... :look:

My UCS Sandcrawler arrived yesterday and I'm actually impressed by the size of the box; it's bigger and heavier than I'd imagined. The artwork is excellent and in my top 10 sets of all time; the colours of the sunset(s) really add something to it. I'm on holiday all of next week and I'm almost tempted to break the seals on it... :classic:

The box art is really beautiful. It's probably my favorite UCS set out right now behind the Slave 1.

i just ordered the 10030 ISD UCS set off of bricklink. I'm a little nervous though, the seller had no sales as of yet but had been a member since 2014. I paid via paypal so hopefully even if he hoses me I can get a refund.

Fingers Crossed!!

Edited by backstop13

Whoa... Let me know how this turned out... What was the price of the SD?

I'm avaiting delivery of the 10225 UCS R2-D2 right now...

Edited by H_Solo

it was $859 (€802.84). The user had actual pictures of the model and has emailed me several times over the past day to show me additional pictures. So far so good, but until I've got the beast in my hands I'm nervous!

What ever happened with the UCS Shuttle you ordered and hadn't received?

Received my FO Tie Fighter, Transport, Kylo Ren's Shuttle and Poe's X-Wing this week. Also Bricklinked parts to build a white / blue X-wing. Surprisingly expensive, but had to be done :)

Received my FO Tie Fighter, Transport, Kylo Ren's Shuttle and Poe's X-Wing this week. Also Bricklinked parts to build a white / blue X-wing. Surprisingly expensive, but had to be done :)

I bet we'll have a blue/white one within a year and a half

it was $859 (€802.84). The user had actual pictures of the model and has emailed me several times over the past day to show me additional pictures. So far so good, but until I've got the beast in my hands I'm nervous!

What ever happened with the UCS Shuttle you ordered and hadn't received?

Thanks! And thats for the SD or the SSD... 10300 right? Thats a great price I'd gladly pay... They are selling for 1k€ plus here... Too much for me, think I have to wait for a re-release from LEGO or do my own...

Never received the Shuttle and no further word from the seller... What an a... Got the money back from Paypal after 10 days, though.

But I got the 10225 save and sound... A whole bunch of loose bricks, all like new and neatly sealed in small boxes inside the behemoth of the outer box.. Can't wait to start sorting the parts out and start building this weekend.

Edited by H_Solo