KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

My wife and I went ahead and bought our shared Christmas present to each other... the Death Star 10188! It was in stock on Amazon. We saved four whole cents! we're waiting until Christmas to build it though. :sceptic:

Edited by JPN366

Not strictly star wars (as in, didnt buy a box with the SW logo on it), but i just bricklinked some parts for an imperial version of the original 6205 V-wing, i enjoyed doing my Vader Eta-2 so much, i figured i'd give him some backup, and the original V-wing seems to represent the essence of the ship (small, simply and cheap) best, so i am going for a modded version of that one.

I did get it from hungarian Lego store. (here some different stores have it, and comes with about 28$ or more)

The same in Poland. In the shop where I got it the limit was 119 PLN (~31$) or more. In fact I bought 75089 and 75035 which were only 110 PLN together, but got it anyway :classic:

Just ordered the General Grievous and Commander Cody constraction figures from S@H to get the Christmas special train gift and double VIP points... they also put in a free Rebels Stormtrooper polybag.

Also ordered the Kylo Ren Command Shuttle from Amazon with my collected gift cards...

Perhaps there'll be another small haul tomorrow at Legoland (to get a C-3PO polybag ;-))

On Monday I got my 75105 Falcon! :) So excited to build it this weekend! It's my first Force Awakens set.

Edited by omgBlur

Meh, the 75095 TIE Fighter is out of stock at S@H, wanted to pick it up for the double VIP points...

I Recently purchased Poe's X-Wing (75102) and i decided to start a youtube channel on time lapse building and reviewing the set feel free to subscribe I am hoping to do 1 set a week and I know my videos will get better with time thanks guys here is the link to my 75102 time lapse and review https://www.youtube....h?v=CuF7ooXBQLU

Meh, the 75095 TIE Fighter is out of stock at S@H, wanted to pick it up for the double VIP points...

Okay, for those interested in this set, and live in Belgium: the TIE is priced at ... € 166,17 (!) at collishop.be. Link: https://www.collishop.be/e/nl/cs/speelgoed/bouwblokken/lego-star-wars/lego-star-wars-75095-tie-fighter-111593 , and use the code mentioned on the site.

Okay, for those interested in this set, and live in Belgium: the TIE is priced at ... € 166,17 (!) at collishop.be. Link: https://www.collisho...-fighter-111593 , and use the code mentioned on the site.

It's a nice discount, i used it for other stuff like kylo ren's shuttle and the first order transporter. To much choice, so little money :(

I do wish dreamland had more exclusives like the ewok village.

It's a nice discount, i used it for other stuff like kylo ren's shuttle and the first order transporter. To much choice, so little money :(

I do wish dreamland had more exclusives like the ewok village.

Is that site reputable? I've a friend who lives in Belgium and would be willing to get it for me if they're okay. Also, any idea of shipping costs?

Is that site reputable? I've a friend who lives in Belgium and would be willing to get it for me if they're okay. Also, any idea of shipping costs?

It's a site of the Colruyt-group, which is the biggest supermarket in Belgium. So yeah, the site is very reputable. I think you can get it delivered to your home (no idea of cost) but it's cheaper to just get the package at your local Colruyt-store.

[edit] Slave 1 for example is now priced at € 144 ....

Edited by Tjahzi

75103 First Order Transporter, from Amazon.

Another 4€ off for a lightly dented and taped-up box? Don't mind if I do.

Edited by Commander_Rob

picked up 10215 Obiwan's jedi Starfighter for 110USD this past weekend, pretty fair price for a sealed set. (specially considering original price was 100 USD)

The last purchase so far:

75103 First Order Transporter (two boxes)

Darth Revan Polybag

Kind regards,

Scorch

Bought this badboy today (10018)! Found it on a swedish buy/sell-site, got it for 3200 sek(about €345). 100% complete, bricks are great.

Sorry, but dont know how to get the picture smaller xD "look at the size of that thing"

awIlosm.jpg

I recently got the Ghost and Imperial Assault Carrier to complete Rebels main cast plus another First Order Snowspeeder, Grievous buildable figure, the promotional ROTS poster and the Stormtrooper Sergeant Minifigure :classic:

Bought a few.

AC

21792301543_561cd8df74_c.jpg

That just doesn't ever happen in the UK! My local TRU wouldn't let me buy more than 1 at the full price of £4.99

Mine is the Shadow Troopers set. Both of the Shadow Stormtroopers use Brickarms E-11's. One of them uses has a robot head to represent Rook from 'A Clone Apart'...

Bought the Jedi Scout Fighter (mainly for the figures) and the Naboo Starfighter both on a good discount from an online shop... I think I'm almost done shoopping for this year, now...

@hallonsylt:Wow,that Darth Maul Head looks impressive,but to be honest i would be happier with that huge long Spaceship above Maul`s Head...actually not sure what it is,but i like it :D

Also have something new to Show.Maybe nothing that spectacular but....

The 75085 Hailfire Droids are at Clearance and so i bought one for 22 Euros.

Too bad half of the Missiles are fake,but nothing a few Springshooers with Missiles can`t fix...on the other Hand i wouldn`t mind having more of those red Dummies to stack the Weaponry up with out those red Sticks sticking out from the back.

20151029_193626_zpsovoj1hbd.jpg

I also visitet my favorite little Shop where an old 8017 Vader Tie Fighter was for sale for a few Bucks.Sadly no Flick Missiles and no Minifig,but i will surely find one.

20151029_193842_zpsgmc75kw6.jpg

I just picked up another Snowspeeder Microfighter, and with it the last of the free LEGO Star Wars posters.

Not really LEGO, but I got two ticket for December, 22nd, from my wife for a movie called "The force awakens ..."

... and that, too! My wife and I have tickets for the seven-movie marathon. :D