KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

I just gave in and ordered the new UCS TIE Fighter. I was going to wait until the 22nd to get the first Holiday set, but there's new offer on the website (2 x VIP points, free Stormtrooper Sergeant Polybag and an Episode III poster) . Next on my shopping list is the UCS Sandcrawler, but I'm going to wait for a decent discount on it :classic:

Bought a new Tydirium UCS 10212 last Saturday, but I think I got scammed with it, as it still hasn't shown up in the mail... ;-(

Not to make light of your problem, but I lol'ed just because I read that in Peter's voice...sorry

I just gave in and ordered the new UCS TIE Fighter. I was going to wait until the 22nd to get the first Holiday set, but there's new offer on the website (2 x VIP points, free Stormtrooper Sergeant Polybag and an Episode III poster) . Next on my shopping list is the UCS Sandcrawler, but I'm going to wait for a decent discount on it :classic:

Believe me, you won't regret the Sandcrawler, I have this USC one and the semi USC one from years ago, and I love them both

Peter: "he-he-he-he...." ;-)

I paid 330€ for the Shuttle... with Paypal, so at least there's hope they'll return the money to me in time...

there's new offer on the website (2 x VIP points, free Stormtrooper Sergeant Polybag and an Episode III poster) .

Thanks for the heads up! I just placed an order for Ray's speeder (and some other stuff to get free shipping) to get that polybag. I missed it last time.

Got two C-3PO (with red arm) Polybags today at Legoland (free with a SW purchase of 55€ or more ) I chose "more" and bought a UCS Tie, Reys Speeder and some Constraction figures...

Got two C-3PO (with red arm) Polybags today at Legoland (free with a SW purchase of 55€ or more ) I chose "more" and bought a UCS Tie, Reys Speeder and some Constraction figures...

That's my kind of guy

Bought a new Tydirium UCS 10212 last Saturday, but I think I got scammed with it, as it still hasn't shown up in the mail... ;-(

eBay is full of scammers, nearly fell foul of someone selling a Death Star for £210 then noticed he only had 10 feedback and they were all for selling 50p DVDs, after a bit more research turned out there were several accounts all with a similar amount of feedback all based in the same county and I feel bad for all those people buying them as they will never receive anything.

Edited by Andyperkins

eBay is full of scammers, nearly fell foul of someone selling a Death Star for £210 then noticed he only had 10 feedback and they were all for selling 50p DVDs, after a bit more research turned out there were several accounts all with a similar amount of feedback all based in the same county and I feel bad for all those people buying them as they will never receive anything.

Final lesson-always check how many ratings a person has and what it's for

Has this turned up yet?

Of the purchases I've made so far, the one I've least been impressed with is the First Order Transporter. I've worked out that I'm definitely interested in display type sets rather than playability. And this falls into the latter category. Also, as the movie hasn't come out yet, there's no connection formed like the iconic ships of the others. But I don't feel this will change.

At this point in time I'll refrain from getting Kylo's shuttle until after the movie.

I just finished Poe's X-Wing last night. Great build. I haven't felt that satisfied by a build in quite a while which surprised me, as I tend to prefer much larger sets.

Has this turned up yet?

Unfortunately not... I already claimed the money back from Paypal, they wait for a reply from the seller now...

Edited by H_Solo

So after a spur of the moment purchase of the latest Millenium Falcon, my first Lego purchase since I was a kid, a small addiction has developed. So in the last 5 weeks I've purchased;

- 75105 - Millenium Falcon

- 75103 - First Order Transport

- 75102 - Poe X-Wing

- 75094 - Tydirium Shuttle

- 75054 - AT-AT

Along with the following UCS sets;

- 10240 - Red Five

- 75060 - Slave 1

- 75095 - Tie Fighter

- 10225 - R2-D2

- 10227 - B-Wing

This has come on rather quickly, and am having to hide them from my wife. I've only built 3-4 of the sets so far and after being questioned last night, I am going to have to bring these out on a drip feed. There are a couple of the UCS sets from before 2011 I'd love to get a hold of, but the asking price for some of these makes it hard to justify.

One of us! One of us! :devil:

If I may offer a suggestion; show her the catalouges, and try to see if something piques her intrest, too. This is provided you can afford, it though, as having multiple LEGO addicts in the same family can be prohibitively expensive.

Some women might not be interested in Star Wars, though (crazy, I know) but they do seem to like Creator, Modulars, City and Friends.

I just recently bought the 75094 Shuttle Tydirium and 75103 First Order Transporter.

My wife couldn't care less. :tongue:

Just picked up 3 Bith musicians for $11.77 :classic:

Now to find a 75052 set without mini figs for a decent price. Nevermind, picked up a second 75052 set without minifgs for $24. Thought it would probably not get much better than that.

Edited by TK924

Grabbed a Poe's X Wing set at my local grocery store. They had ALL Star Wars sets for 20% off (yes, including the new TFA sets).

I am tempted to back and get some of the others but my wife will kill me! I have spent a lot of money on Lego this month....oops....

What store did you get the polybag from?

I did get it from hungarian Lego store. (here some different stores have it, and comes with about 28$ or more)

Edited by Gubi0222

I did get it from hungarian Lego store. (here some different stores have it)

Ok, I'm still checking the stores around here...