KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Got the UCS Sandcrawler today at Legoland... Wow, what a gigantic box this is!

My wife bought me the Droid Gunship and the Mos Eisley Cantina. She's awesome.

Huge sales on sets at Walmart.com and Amazon.com in the US today.

Definitely!

Now I am shopping for a 10030 ISD!!! The madness continues...

Another of the "super expensive" sets then :wink:

Do you plan to get it new or used?

I don't even try to acquire those kind of sets. I think in the end I spend even more than those sets' cost lol but since I like to make photos and comics with the cost of such sets I can acquire the sets/parts I need for those projects or at least a good part of them :classic:

Anyway, "good hunting" in your search for the ISD. I hope you'll find a good deal :classic:

Was a lucky week for myself, happened to find the 2013 Republic Gunship 75021 for $89 @ a Wal-Mart, was definitely excited to find that hidden in a store as I didn't have it yet. :sweet:

Wal-Mart in my area now has the AT-AT for $79 and Mos Eisley Cantina for $45 which was awesome so I grabbed the last one of each they had. (Was waiting for those to go on sale also, so I could get them)

Also picked up Imperial Shuttle Tyderium and T-16 Skyhopper from Amazon for $83 for both.

Picked up a few new and used things off of eBay:

75000 Clone Troopers for Droidekas

75015 Corporate Alliance Tank Droid x 3

75016 Homing Spider Droid x 2

7143 2002 Jedi Starfighter

Another of the "super expensive" sets then :wink:

Do you plan to get it new or used?

I don't even try to acquire those kind of sets. I think in the end I spend even more than those sets' cost lol but since I like to make photos and comics with the cost of such sets I can acquire the sets/parts I need for those projects or at least a good part of them :classic:

Anyway, "good hunting" in your search for the ISD. I hope you'll find a good deal :classic:

Thans BrickSev!

Definitely used for the few sets that I am lacking, namely the 10129 Snowspeeder & 10030 ISD. Still unsure of 7194 Yoda & 10018 Darth Maul though...

And I should be done with my UCS collection! :thumbup:

I grabbed the Tyderium from Amazon when they had their "big sale" on Wednesday. 16% off.... not great, but not bad for a set that's been out less than 2 months.

I got myself a 75054 AT-AT last week. To bad I'm too busy at the moment to build it.

I got 75055 Imperial Star Destroyer a several weeks ago for $75 at Goodwill. It was half open, but it included all the minifigures. It was complete ,but only missing 7 small pieces, the bridge sticker, and the poster.

I got the Final Duel 75093. I stayed up until midnight building it. It's awesome!

Death Star Troopers set

A nice little set for a good cheap price at my local Tesco here in Ireland.

Plo Koon's Jedi Starfighter, an Utapau Troopers BP and a big box of "SW colored" spareparts at the flea-market today...

Two Death Star Trooper sets and the 2015 SDCC Lego SW Exclusive.

Edited by ISDAvenger

Finally got my Imperial Assault Carrier on Friday. Really enjoyed the build process on that one, even if the model looks a bit dull.

At LEGOLAND UK tomorrow and Tuesday, may pick up the odd thing there...

B-Wing 75050 via eBay for £26.

I plan to mod it to get it to something a bit more accurate. Some decent MOCs out there are offering me inspiration.

Ewok village couple of weeks ago.. Finally! Amazing set! Just amazing!

My wife really wants that. I need to figure out a away to come up with $250. They have three in stock at my local LEGO store.

I grabbed the Tyderium from Amazon when they had their "big sale" on Wednesday. 16% off.... not great, but not bad for a set that's been out less than 2 months.

Can I come and live in your SW-dedicated room please? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Got 75039 V-Wing Starfighter from a grocery store for 11 bucks. Can't beat that.

Thans BrickSev!

Definitely used for the few sets that I am lacking, namely the 10129 Snowspeeder & 10030 ISD. Still unsure of 7194 Yoda & 10018 Darth Maul though...

And I should be done with my UCS collection! :thumbup:

I bought 7194 when it was first released and it is the only Lego set ever I start building but never completed.

However, it was just before I went away from the hobby for a while so it may be the reason I never completed it and when I came back I acquired so many sets I have barely the time to build them lol :classic:

I think I should try to complete it and see if the building experience enjoyable.

Anyway if it is expensive like the other UCS sets I wouldn't recommend to buy it: there are far more interesting Star Wars sets to buy. Just my two cents, of course :classic:

75000 Clone Troopers vs Droidekas

75080 AAT

8097 Slave I

(Not SW, but for all my SW figs!) 10699 32x32 Sand Baseplate

I am quite in love with the Slave I, saw it on clearance in a local toyshop and I couldn't resist.

T-16 Skyhopper and another microfighter AT-AT at a store grand opening. My first Tusken...

I just received a package with the 75091 Flash speeder for free. It was a late birthday gift from my sister, because she knew I wanted it.

Edited by Daimar