KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Hi, I have just bought NEW:

Another Ewok, X-Wing and death Star (cause of rumors :-) )

And a big promotion here in Belgium 50% compare to Lego price : AT-AT/ Gunship / AT-AP / Rancor /

And find at good price another 10221 and AT-AT Motorized and 6211 Imperial and 7263

That's was a nice week :-)

Hi, I have just bought NEW:

Another Ewok, X-Wing and death Star (cause of rumors :-) )

What rumors?

I'm sure there were rumors about 10188 retiring. It is around since 2008 and it is the only exclusive Lego Star Wars set I saw several times available on "standard" stores.

I never ever saw any other Lego shop exclusive set on other store's shelves :classic:

I just bought myself the Mos Eisley Cantina Set. I wanted to have this set for a while now and the May the 4th promotion was a great chance to finally get it.

I just bought six 75089 Geonosis Troopers packs :classic:

I wanted to see how the set looks like and so I planned to buy one, then I noticed the shop had only six left and I bought them all :wink:

I think I'll start a new Clone Army project and I want to use the bricks from those sets to MOC a larger walker :classic:

On the May 4th weekend I went a little crazy as I hadn't indulged my Lego passion for many years . . . and bought:

75095 - Tie Fighter

75060 - Slave 1

10240 - Red Five

Then I bought 10227 - B-Wing from eBay a few days later.

So, no holiday for me this year. :wink:

I was lucky and found a 7181 UCS TIE Interceptor for $150. It's cool to finally have one after a decade and a half!

Just got the 75019 AT-TE for my birthday! It seems like the best version so far.

Planning on getting that set to, Hope you like it! Do you know where you got it from?cheers.

I was lucky and found a 7181 UCS TIE Interceptor for $150. It's cool to finally have one after a decade and a half!

Nice!

I recently bought several Microfighters in order to acquire few parts for future MOCs and add the Minifiugres to my collection, of course :classic:

I got 2 AT-AT, 1 Snowspeeder, 1 Republic Gunship, 1 ARC Fighter and 1 Imperial Star Destroyer. All the ones I found on a local shop.

I already had 1 Republic gunship.

Is there any other Microfighter set you would suggest? Thanks :classic:

Like I said I'm mostly gathering some parts while I add the Minifigures to my armies.

I'm tempted to build one micro AT-AT but I've never been huge fan of the Microfighters so I guess I'll just use the parts for some project :classic:

Two DK books- 'The Dark Side' with Emperor minifigure for £7, and the new updated Character Encyclopedia with white McQuarrie style Boba Fett for £5- both on Amazon UK. Bought mainly for the minifigures, of course, but both the books look rather good and have had some effort put into them, I hope. For £5 and £7 it's a great deal regardless.

Last bricklink splurge included:

9526 Palpatine's Arrest

2x Gamorrean Guard

2x Weequay soldier

1x Kithaba

2x TIE bomber pilot

2x Imperial crew

3x stormtrooper (75055)

1x General Rieekan

1x Jek Porkins

1x Lando (9496)

1x Lando (7754)

1x Lando (10123)

1x Leia (10123)

1x Leia (7965)

Owen Lars

Dengar

William Shakespeare + some assorted bits and pieces

I've been waiting ages to pull the trigger on these, they ought to keep me occupied for quite some time.

This was just delivered:

k2ntsp.jpg

Having a bit of a mid life crisis . . . but hey, it's Lego that's being bought not a sports car . . . and when I see posts like this my genetic collector kicks in, an dlast night I bought about 5 different DK books with minifigs.

Then this morning on another thread someone commented that the Microfighters were not one of the best Lego SW products, and I agreed, though I saluted the business model of minifigs and space ships at a low price point, but decried the lack of 'design' features. . . Guess what?

MLC!

Checked out how many standard sets there are (not including SDCC and other convention releases) - 12 - and 9 are on offer in Tescos Direct. . . So I should be picking up 9 brand new Microfighters this weekend!

Managed to find 75093 Death Star Final Duel at my local Walmart. :wub: They only had it and 75092 Naboo Starfighter, otherwise I would have picked up 75094 too.

Locations?

Managed to find 75093 Death Star Final Duel at my local Walmart. :wub: They only had it and 75092 Naboo Starfighter, otherwise I would have picked up 75094 too.

Picked up 75094 The Imperial Shuttle at TRU just now.

Hi, 1st post. Recently came out of my dark ages and have done a lot of catching up in the last year! Most recent pickups were the AT-DP and a 2nd AT-AT for my Hoth scene. Plus far too many BrickLink orders of parts and custom weapons from BrickArms and the Little Arms Shop.

I've got a Battle Droid Troop Carrier (my 2nd) and another set of Ezra's Speeder Bike (my first I've customised to give Sabine a nice dark blue speeder), plus the Admiral Yularen polybag, waiting for me at my parents' back in the UK, but I won't get them until July 2nd (I work in Hong Kong).

Locations?

Just outside Milwaukee. My TRU and LEGO Store had nothing.

Do you mean like a cheese shop that is 'uncontaminated by cheese'* "nothing", of just that they had none of the new sets that other people keep spotting?

Maybe Milwaukee should be twinned with Bedford.

I'm working on Saturday up near Manchester and can pass at least three T"R"U on the way home. I'll let you all know if I spot any of the new stuff.

BTW, when someone says, "My local T"R"U has...", in the future, please say what your local store is.

[*Okay, hands up how many people got the "cheese" reference.]